England Conquered

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, MissLexotan6MG and Tabula Rasa

@Lefty Rankin hey did you use a visa service when you applied for your 10 year visa? i’m debating whether i should use one as i’m hoping to get a 60 day limit. not sure if it’s possible as an american, but please let me know. i’ll be applying from hk and hoping to exit in the west in kyrgyzstan.

good day,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Lefty Rankin and ShowerMaxxing
@Lefty Rankin hey did you use a visa service when you applied for your 10 year visa? i’m debating whether i should use one as i’m hoping to get a 60 day limit. not sure if it’s possible as an american, but please let me know. i’ll be applying from hk and hoping to exit in the west in kyrgyzstan.

good day,
Brother ur gonna get skinned alive by sand mutts

good day,
Been wanting to go to Kyrgyzstan for a minute myself. I've only ever used one service, Visarite.

These guys are excellent. I always mailed my passport to their office in New Jersey. In HK I don't know though.

good day,
One good thing is I'm sure your passport is well used. I've heard applying from HK they can be more strict. The more travel experience you got in your passport the more likely they'll be to give you the 60 day limit.

• Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84
England has been a shithole 3rd world country since ww2 where the human brits all died. These grannies should realize they're just as subhuman as the dune coons and pakis coming in.

if you want your country back, kill yourself and let the british genepool regenerate.
IMG 4766

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
England has been a shithole 3rd world country since ww2 where the human brits all died. These grannies should realize they're just as subhuman as the dune coons and pakis coming in.

if you want your country back, kill yourself and let the british genepool regenerate.
View attachment 2835187
Brits are subhuman because they eat survival food like fucking beans on toast. All the moggers died in wars, but it will clear up soon

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Brits are subhuman because they eat survival food like fucking beans on toast. All the moggers died in wars, but it will clear up soon
They need French and Norwegian chads to invade and fuck their women again.