English became my first language even tho I never been to America

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
Don’t mind my weird voice I was smoking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: omnilegent and vanillaicecream
same. my country is just too fucking irrelevant it aint my fault. i havent watched any form of media specifically from my country cuz its so ASS. and im a shut in so i dont speak my language also

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Jonnyboi and Deleted member 21182
Who do you speak that American accent to in Germany? :feelswhat:

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and PROMETHEUS
lung cancermaxxing

I know someone IRL that speaks with an American accent despite growing up in England, never having left the country

I always just assumed mental illness

I’m sure that’s how people think of you too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I know someone IRL that speaks with an American accent despite growing up in England, never having left the country

I always just assumed mental illness

I’m sure that’s how people think of you too
American media is too popular maybe the nigga just doesn’t talk too much and watched too many movies and heard too many American songs

American media is too popular maybe the nigga just doesn’t talk too much and watched too many movies and heard too many American songs
That’s exactly what it was

They grew up glued to Disney channel growing up with no friends

It’s very uncanny and embarrassing to witness the accent in England

2nd hand embarrassment for them

• +1
That’s exactly what it was

They grew up glued to Disney channel growing up with no friends

It’s very uncanny and embarrassing to witness the accent in England

2nd hand embarrassment for them
I mean it’s embarrassing if ur from a country that speaks English with a different accent and u speak like an American

Here in Germany ppl just probably think I’m really good at English

I mean it’s embarrassing if ur from a country that speaks English with a different accent and u speak like an American

Here in Germany ppl just probably think I’m really good at English
Hmm I’m not so sure..

I live in England and all the foreign Germans I know try to emulate an English accent

I’m not sure if they emulate England’s accent rather than American accent because Germany is in Europe or if it’s because they’re in England

Destiny’s wife had an American accent despite growing up in Europe, so it’s possible that people emulate the accent of whichever country they move to

I’ve never visited Germany, so I can’t say whether the average English accent there is American or England

Might be American due to pop culture or might be England due to continent

Hmm I’m not so sure..

I live in England and all the foreign Germans I know try to emulate an English accent

I’m not sure if they emulate England’s accent rather than American accent because Germany is in Europe or if it’s because they’re in England

Destiny’s wife had an American accent despite growing up in Europe, so it’s possible that people emulate the accent of whichever country they move to

I’ve never visited Germany, so I can’t say whether the average English accent there is American or England

Might be American due to pop culture or might be England due to continent
they teach British style here but Ik some Germans who try to emulate American

At the end of the day it’s all English if u sound native ppl will automatically think ur good

I also can do a native British accent tho

• JFL