English is the best language

serialcoper

serialcoper

Killer
If you know english you get access to the best music and the best literature that could possibly change your life. All ethnic music is tun tunuk type toilet water. I don't understand how ethnic monolinguals cope having to listen to their retarded low iq subhuman music :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, darkness97, silencio and 6 others
If you know english you get access to the best music and the best literature that could possibly change your life. All ethnic music is tun tunuk type toilet water. I don't understand how ethnic monolinguals cope having to listen their retarded low iq subhuman music :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
So it's not really the "best".

It's just the most practical.

If I could personally reset what the globe uses as its lingua francs, it would probably be French or Spanish.

Those were the languages of the courts before the rise of the B empire

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and murdah
So it's not really the "best".

It's just the most practical.

If I could personally reset what the globe uses as its lingua francs, it would probably be French or Spanish.

Those were the languages of the courts before the rise of the B empire
french sounds like toilet flushing but I could do with Spanish

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
french sounds like toilet flushing but I could do with Spanish
Its a decent language but I can't stand the overly nasal sound that the native speakers use.

Similarly I dislike English being spoken in the lower class British accent.
Bo' o' oh wo' ah, guv'na :lul:
Like wtf is that

Equally, I can't stand the super posh English accent either.

Only received pronunciation and the most neutral American accent make it palatable to my ears.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you know english you get access to the best music and the best literature that could possibly change your life. All ethnic music is tun tunuk type toilet water. I don't understand how ethnic monolinguals cope having to listen to their retarded low iq subhuman music :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
My Willy grew

• +1
Its a decent language but I can't stand the overly nasal sound that the native speakers use.

Similarly I dislike English being spoken in the lower class British accent.
Bo' o' oh wo' ah, guv'na :lul:
Like wtf is that

Equally, I can't stand the super posh English accent either.

Only received pronunciation and the most neutral American accent make it palatable to my ears.
That’s called cockney and it’s only spoken in London you absolute retard. Learn about Britain before you spout bullshit form your manlet mouth

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and heightmaxxing
Brutal, ethnics can't listen to taylor swift.

• +1
That’s called cockney and it’s only spoken in London you absolute retard. Learn about Britain before you spout bullshit form your manlet mouth
The fuck is wrong with you?

Trying start beef with me in every post?

You're the cunt that needs to learn more about Britain

I'm not just referring to cockney.
Yes I know what it is I've seen that fucking TV show Mind Your Language.

I'm referring to all the non RP accents in the cuntry which include stuff like Scouse and other cuntrybumpkinspeak.

Those sound low class af.

Don't bother replying I'm putting you on ignore.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The fuck is wrong with you?

Trying start beef with me in every post?

You're the cunt that needs to learn more about Britain

I'm not just referring to cockney.
Yes I know what it is I've seen that fucking TV show Mind Your Language.

I'm referring to all the non RP accents in the cuntry which include stuff like Scouse and other cuntrybumpkinspeak.

Those sound low class af.

Don't bother replying I'm putting you on ignore.

You’re always hating on my country leave US ALONE

• +1
0DF83D40 1FA9 4559 9ABC 7A11785B82EE

• +1
true. i have been learning french for 2 years and asked if they're were any french tv shows for me to watch, or even fucking music for me to listen to, to get better at the language. they keep recommending english movies with french dubs and those are super hard to find online.

english is also just simpler. french is such a fussy language with even fussier people.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, zurzolo and serialcoper