English rioter gets rock thrown at his balls

ascension

ascension

Kraken

Look at the guy in grey on the right. Gets a rock in his chest, then his head, and then the final blow after 💀

@Crisick @AspiringMogger @ryuken @GlamourPursuer @nathan @ManletBlackcel @N1666 @flippasav @SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fukmylyf, owlofathena and 16 others
@optimisticzoomer

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Wtf are e they protesting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AspiringMogger, ryuken and 2 others
No nsfw tag ,please change it or I will have to give you a warning

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Crisick, nathan and ascension
Wtf are e they protesting

Some 17 year old stabbed 8 children yesterday at a kid's dance class

Tbh I sympathise with the cause of the riots but this video is too funny to ignore jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, owlofathena, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
Some 17 year old stabbed 8 children yesterday at a kid's dance class

Tbh I sympathise with the cause of the riots but this video is too funny to ignore jfl
Lemme guess, was he ethnic

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, owlofathena, Doommaxxed and 1 other person
Shitskin central mate 🇦🇱

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and ascension
That nigga ate shit:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
can't believe thst ethnic rock hit his anglo saxon balls😢 how could they

• JFL
Reactions: mks, Gaygymmaxx, sportsmogger and 1 other person
This is making me angry, T levels rising and ready.

• Woah
Tom and jerry ahh injuries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fukmylyf, CFW432 and 1 other person
Bumperooni lads

Caging, pretty sad why they are protesting though. It’s not like it’s going to do anything anyway

• +1
Caging, pretty sad why they are protesting though. It’s not like it’s going to do anything anyway

Ngl the news yesterday made me really upset

However rioting in front of a mosque when the perpetrator isn't even Muslim is retarded. They should've held a peaceful protest against illegal migration instead, but now all the media will focus on is them fighting the police and setting their vans on fire.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
No way bro can produce kids after that last hit. infertilemaxxing on it's finest. Lucky him he's old enough and it's being iireleveant.

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and ascension

Look at the guy in grey on the right. Gets a rock in his chest, then his head, and then the final blow after 💀

View attachment 3060786

@Crisick @AspiringMogger @ryuken @GlamourPursuer @nathan @ManletBlackcel @N1666 @flippasav @SecularIslamist
u cant make this up seems too good to be true jfl

• JFL
The comedic timing is unbelievable, like it's from a movie haha
i mean kinda feel bad for him the head one seems the worst actually

• +1
They blame muslims for crimes they didnt commit because of the media. I remember 2 years ago or so some syrian bastard who was christian attacked several kids in a park and ALL the mainstream newspapers were reporting it. After they knew he was not a muslim, it was like it never happened because really for them those events are irrelevant, its just their way to push an agenda.

Anyways, it's funny that these same people will be chanting "Mo Salah" in a couple of months

• +1
They blame muslims for crimes they didnt commit because of the media. I remember 2 years ago or so some syrian bastard who was christian attacked several kids in a park and ALL the mainstream newspapers were reporting it. After they knew he was not a muslim, it was like it never happened because really for them those events are irrelevant, its just their way to push an agenda.

Anyways, it's funny that these same people will be chanting "Mo Salah" in a couple of months

Agreed. Anytime it's not a Muslim, they instantly forget, like the Prague shooter a few months back. Or the shooter in New York who killed about 15 people.

This time it's a Rwandan (most likely Christian) who did it, but they're still mindlessly blaming Muslims for some reason and attacking a mosque.

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Agreed. Anytime it's not a Muslim, they instantly forget, like the Prague shooter a few months back. Or the shooter in New York who killed about 15 people.

This time it's a Rwandan (most likely Christian) who did it, but they're still mindlessly blaming Muslims for some reason and attacking a mosque.
If you read for example about Europe in it's golden age in the 60s, 70s and 80s they had several groups in Italy, Spain and GB doing attacks way more numerous and also similarly devastating than extremist so called muslim groups nowadays yet it is still called a golden age because the media outside of their specific countries didn't give a damn about it and just didn't report it.

When you read about how an input of information can change someone's perspective and views even though it would be completely irrelevant for him and all of his circle it's fascinating, and we have all lived it and still live it.

• +1
yes at best they'll fight police some more, but the people responsible for open borders will still be sheltered from the consequences of their policies. unless they go full day of the rope, nothing ever happens.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

those weren't anti white crimes, they were regular chimp outs, so no one gave a shit. but yes the problem is all foreigners, not just muslims.

Lmao

• +1
Bumperoo

• +1
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back