Enjoy your time

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
All chads and slayers, enjoy your slays, sex, iois, validation etc. You dont know what you have. For real, some of you dont get how much you have. You have all of this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, 25thpercentile human, turkproducer and 3 others
All chads and slayers, enjoy your slays, sex, iois, validation etc. You dont know what you have. For real, some of you dont get how much you have. You have all of this.
U included are a Chad. Stop ldar and go slay.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
i wish i was brad pitt so i could be real slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Enjoy sougar and loughing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 656, fukmylyf and 1 other person
I enjoy my norwood 2

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
god shut the fuck up you 6'2 cunt. you don't know just how much you have compared to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and stuckneworleans
It is what it is. Some of us are more fortunate than others, but ultimately you should make the best of your life because you can't experience someone else's reality. We are all equal in death, so it is meaningless to compare. Everyone has their own path, even if @Fuk blocks it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 3328
It is what it is. Some of us are more fortunate than others, but ultimately you should make the best of your life because you can't experience someone else's reality. We are all equal in death, so it is meaningless to compare. Everyone has their own path, even if @Fuk blocks it.
yes, im just want some of them understand what they have and what we will never have

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
sound advice, wise frog.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
I wish I was someone who could enjoy anything. It’s over for people like me who have nothing.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Pietrosiek