Enlist to the army

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
So Some Gs will teach you how to be a real man. Dying for Israel ist that bad after all, you will become more manly and tough. Only little bitches are afraid of getting drafted. Every mans duty is to defend his nation. And in your case its america. Shame on you you weakling if you wont enlist after reading this post!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pikabro and Napoleon de Geso
I will fight for israel if i get to take as many arab staceys there is so about 2

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Crisick and Deleted member 32285
I will fight for israel if i get to take as many arab staceys there is so about 2
Serving in army is not about fulfilling your sexual needs you loser! Its about fullfilling your duty as a man and a member of society!

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Crisick
My nation is People's Republic of China

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Serving in army is not about fulfilling your sexual needs you loser! Its about fullfilling your duty as a man and a member of society!
you can push the poopaganda on someone else

• JFL
we arent going to israel

• WTF
Served as a field artillery, some of the best days of my life.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 32285
no we are not we are freedom loving people. but we dont mind pushing a few dollars to you
Being a tough serious man is much more important than having your pathetic freedom for losers!

It’ll be like call of duty man racking up those big k/d scores n chit. And this is all legal cus you’re rocking the American flag !