Enough with all the quick-fix copes, it will take YEARS of dedicated effort to improve your face significantly.

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I've been face pulling, chewing, and mewing for 1.5 years, and while I've seen significant improvement, I still have a long way to go. Bone doesn't remodel over night no matter the method. What takes years to form, takes years to undo. Don't go into it thinking that in 6 months time you will look like Gandy. Most people call these methods copes because they don't see results in a few months. If you quit after that time you were never serious about looksmaxxing in the first place. Only those who put in the time and effort will reap the reward that you too could have had 5 or 6 years from now.

• +1
Reactions: x30001, Deleted member 1707, poonkiller9000 and 4 others
bs, its all about 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and wellthatsucks
You didn't mention facechewing.

Let me guess, you pulled with a belt?

Thumbs mostly

I don't want to break your hopes but honestly I don't see how this method can really do anything meaningful, maybe it will help you in the long term by "stressing" the bone? It's pure theory I think it is more likely to not induce any changes.

Why don't you build and use the copeandrope's facepuller?

I don't want to break your hopes but honestly I don't see how this method can really do anything meaningful, maybe it will help you in the long term by "stressing" the bone? It's pure theory I think it is more likely to not induce any changes.

Why don't you build and use the copeandrope's facepuller?
I'm going to as soon as I get enough money to pay for everything.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Your’re right man! This is an a big effort but in the future you life change!

I'm going to as soon as I get enough money to pay for everything.

I will too.

I have a feeling it could works quite good, if something that pushes your maxilla so hard for several hours a day doesn't do anything SIGNIFICANT, then surgery is the last resort, honestly.

We can't say at all if it's legit or not since until now nobody had tried to apply so much force on the palate in long time ranges in this kind of direction, there is indeed Dr.Mew's MewVector, in one of his conferences he showed the 8 months (I think) results on a 16 years old boy and they were significant, but the principle of the MewVector is to apply a relatively light force, 200g I think, it is contradictory with the facepuller of this forum where it is advised to apply the strongest possible force (As far as is reasonable).

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
I will too.

I have a feeling it could works quite good, if something that pushes your maxilla so hard for several hours a day doesn't do anything SIGNIFICANT, then surgery is the last resort, honestly.

We can't say at all if it's legit or not since until now nobody had tried to apply so much force on the palate in long time ranges in this kind of direction, there is indeed Dr.Mew's MewVector, in one of his conferences he showed the 8 months (I think) results on a 16 years old boy and they were significant, but the principle of the MewVector is to apply a relatively light force, 200g I think, it is contradictory with the facepuller of this forum where it is advised to apply the strongest possible force (As far as is reasonable).
We could have already been started on it if we weren't poorcels.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8