ENOUGH

xyukeeee

xyukeeee

Millimeters of bone, kilometers of success
Is every women deep down secretly into bdsm? I talk to this one girl from my old school, she's like 5'2 really cute and is one of the only girls I could see myself in a relationship with. Yesterday I met with her and she showed me a place she visits with her friends when they drink on the weekends and we got into a conversation about sex and what we didn't do yet and wanted to do. Then she started talking about that bdsm stuff... How she wanted to get beat, spit on, roleplay and also had rape fantasies. I couldn't even imagine having sex with her because she looked so cute but now this?

Also I've heard similar stories from other friends about girls they talked to being into that kinda stuff and they all look like they would actually not be doing that stuff. I don't get how people can be into that kinda stuff especially if you're good-looking. That kinda stuff is for ugly people only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Patient A, SquareChinOrDeath and 4 others
She is giving you the okay to rape her , go for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, twojei, Lokki and 2 others
Say that you can help her achieve her fantasies, since she opened up to u she might accept

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and xyukeeee
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shia.jihadist and bloomercel
62% percent of women have rape fantasies,deal with it incel

That's a lot wtf

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and USERΝAME
That's a lot wtf
Why do you think so many women liked Richard Ramirez ? For his looks? NOPE . It was because he fulfilled their fantasies without judging them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, bloomercel and 1 other person
Most of them are

• +1
Reactions: Detective, bloomercel, xyukeeee and 1 other person
Bro, she's giving u a green pass. Grab this opportunity like a dark triad mf'er or go cope with being incel in 5 years

• +1
Reactions: Detective, shia.jihadist, twojei and 5 others
OP got the go ahead to rape a jb and decided to remain a kissless virgin JFL

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, bloomercel and USERΝAME
Is every women deep down secretly into bdsm? I talk to this one girl from my old school, she's like 5'2 really cute and is one of the only girls I could see myself in a relationship with. Yesterday I met with her and she showed me a place she visits with her friends when they drink on the weekends and we got into a conversation about sex and what we didn't do yet and wanted to do. Then she started talking about that bdsm stuff... How she wanted to get beat, spit on, roleplay and also had rape fantasies. I couldn't even imagine having sex with her because she looked so cute but now this?

Also I've heard similar stories from other friends about girls they talked to being into that kinda stuff and they all look like they would actually not be doing that stuff. I don't get how people can be into that kinda stuff especially if you're good-looking. That kinda stuff is for ugly people only.
Call me

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee

That means that if you ever see her walking down the street at night, you need to walk behind her, strangle her a little bit and then rape her in the middle of the street

• JFL
62% percent of women have rape fantasies,deal with it incel

women are also part of nature they want to be taken by the victor, the strongest. we just created a sythem that puts different things as physical strength in favor like money and success deep down the same mechanic tho. Thats why they dream of getting taken, its in their nature

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and xyukeeee
A guy I know told me he pissed on a woman, the woman asked for it ofc.

Women are much more gross than men.

• JFL
A guy I know told me he pissed on a woman, the woman asked for it ofc.

Women are much more gross than men.
Yeah no women gonna make me piss on her cause wtf

you are the reason why women say men cant get their hints

• JFL