@enriquecel banned by the Jews for spreading the truth

kaligula567

kaligula567

joos gonna joo -πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸŒΎ
the legacy of the OG user was today ended as @Jason Voorhees banned the legend of @enriquecel . The user who contributed greatly to .org. He was there when there were legends like brahminboss or @Blackgymmax . Even helped @ReadBooksEveryday win 2 FOUTY titles from the jews alike (@enchanted_elixir )

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

Posting this to teach you that the jews have no mercy as seen with the bans of great @beefliverontop @Imretarded? @MA_ascender .

take a moment to appreciate his work on .org and his many BOTB-worthy threads for this ban may be forever.😒😒:hnghn:

also fuck @looksmaxxing223 why did you report him

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 26 205621

tags: @N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. Λ™(he told me to tag you bhai sorry) @IAMNOTANINCEL @ryuken @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @Darkeningstar @violentrose @thugmaxxer2 @cromagnon @beefliverontop @ReadBooksEveryday @looksmaxxing223 @itzyaboyJJ @anthony111553 @baerr @BrutalMogger @alurmo @Imretarded? @WhoTookVendetta @beefliverontop @Chowdog @nathan @sickdawgie @serialcoper @asdvek @Putin @PsychoDsk @iloveboobs @ripper @truthhurts @elemanzelvadre @greycel @Gengar @try2beme @Apparition

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ripper, ryuken, brucewayne78 and 10 others
damn these mods are relentless I know so many people on here that have been banned for no good reason

• +1
Reactions: Bars, brucewayne78, PRIEST Sv3rige and 6 others
damn these mods are relentless I know so many people on here that have been banned for no good reason
Won't be saying this if he ended up spamming your thread with shitposts

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, ryuken, PRIEST Sv3rige and 6 others
bump
@GlamourPursuer @itzyaboyJJ @MA_ascender @klip11

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†., Outerz14, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Fuck Jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, ss07, ryuken and 4 others
WHAT THE FUCK EVERYONE IS GETTING BANNED 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, enriquecel, Outerz14 and 2 others
the legacy of the OG user was today ended as @
Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees banned the legend of @
enriquecel
@enriquecel . The user who contributed greatly to .org. He was there when there were legends like brahminboss or @
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax . Even helped @
ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday win 2 FOUTY titles from the jews alike (@
enchanted_elixir
@enchanted_elixir )
readbooks only won in 2022. He didn't win in 2023.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ryuken, Outerz14 and kaligula567
readbooks only won in 2022. He didn't win in 2023.
brother @ReadBooksEveryday would not lie to me friend @GlamourPursuer @cromagnon @ryuken @baerr @MA_ascender

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ryuken, N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†., Outerz14 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, MA_ascender, enriquecel and 2 others
bump @elemanzelvadre @GlamourPursuer @cromagnon

• +1
Reactions: N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. and Outerz14
the legacy of the OG user was today ended as @Jason Voorhees banned the legend of @enriquecel . The user who contributed greatly to .org. He was there when there were legends like brahminboss or @Blackgymmax . Even helped @ReadBooksEveryday win 2 FOUTY titles from the jews alike (@enchanted_elixir )

View attachment 3125856

Posting this to teach you that the jews have no mercy as seen with the bans of great @beefliverontop @Imretarded? @MA_ascender .

take a moment to appreciate his work on .org and his many BOTB-worthy threads for this ban may be forever.😒😒:hnghn:

View attachment 3125868

tags: @N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. Λ™(he told me to tag you bhai sorry) @IAMNOTANINCEL @ryuken @GlamourPursuer @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender @Darkeningstar @violentrose @thugmaxxer2 @cromagnon @beefliverontop @ReadBooksEveryday @looksmaxxing223 @itzyaboyJJ @anthony111553 @baerr @BrutalMogger @alurmo @Imretarded? @WhoTookVendetta @beefliverontop @Chowdog @nathan @sickdawgie @serialcoper @asdvek @Putin @PsychoDsk @iloveboobs @ripper @truthhurts @elemanzelvadre @greycel @Gengar @try2beme @Apparition
Rip jfl I got really lucky with the mods icl

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, enriquecel and kaligula567
Rip jfl I got really lucky with the mods icl
do not know how i m still here after that tags @N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. his wish was to see this thread i m sorry but I have to tag you

• +1
Reactions: N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. and Outerz14
do not know how i m still here after that tags @N9wiffβ€’Λšβ‚Šβ€§β‹†. his wish was to see this thread i m sorry but I have to tag you
How do you not get banned :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and kaligula567
@looksmaxxing223 bro what you did , the birds will never come back again @greycel @enriquecel @beefliverontop

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, enriquecel and greycel
why wasn't I tagged also rip

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and enriquecel
  • JFL
Reactions: baerr and BrutalMogger
he was my father, great man, deserves an unban ASAP
yeah @enchanted_elixir can you unban him plesee @Gaygymmaxx where have you been bruv read the thread

@Gengar pleaaaaaaaaseseeeee unban him 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567

View attachment 3125856

View attachment 3125868

whatd he do?

• +1
z
whatd he do?

the jews like @enchanted_elixir and @ReadBooksEveryday made some shit up

Posnetek zaslona 2024 08 23 174912

KYS: @GlamourPursuer @BrutalMogger @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @Gaygymmaxx

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender
Can u say what the allegations r
he said adonisssssssssss to many times. "spammed" in the language of @Jason Voorhees or @Gengar

he said adonisssssssssss to many times. "spammed" in the language of @Jason Voorhees or @Gengar
Mods ban with bias, look at the rules and ull see that just today theres so many posts that break every single rule, i almost got banned for posting guides on my profile just cause clavicular and coispet didnt like me XD

• +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and MA_ascender
Mods ban with bias, look at the rules and ull see that just today theres so many posts that break every single rule, i almost got banned for posting guides on my profile just cause clavicular and coispet didnt like me XD
What's your discord? I think you used to have it I'm your profile but I can't find it no mo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim
:(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and kaligula567
Its gonna be okay my farmer he is In good hands now
He lives with the birds now

4317519 1000016113

my birds send prayers niggas
@GlamourPursuer @got.daim @serialcoper @ripper @baerr @Imretarded? @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ryuken, baerr and got.daim