Entire subreddit of 30+ women crying about chad

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet

These women cannot lock chad down and cry about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
finally a non-bluepilled post by you bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, RecessedChinCel and 10 others
What is so funny about this? You are deliberately spreading ageist incel rethoric aganist old women just because they aren't your age preference. Just because you have a preference doesn't mean you should shame old women. Also old women are just as pretty, just as attractive as 18 year old girls and if you go for 18 year old girls that is pedophile behaviour. You only go for young girls because they are easier to manipulate unlike older women who know their self worth.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FrameMogger, Truecel14, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
What is so funny about this? You are deliberately spreading ageist incel rethoric aganist old women just because they aren't your age preference. Just because you have a preference doesn't mean you should shame old women. Also old women are just as pretty, just as attractive as 18 year old girls and if you go for 18 year old girls that is pedophile behaviour. You only go for young girls because they are easier to manipulate unlike older women who know their self worth.
DNR

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • WTF
Reactions: Offensive Bias
I really get off on any woman having a hard time with something. It’s just life fuel for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Truecel14, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet
@ihatereddit I hate reddit more than you.

Imagine saying this unironically.

shut the fuck up

I genuinely feel as sorry over 35 who rode the cc and never got a relationship out of it.

Men really do are like wine compared to them

This shit made me depressed reading it
Good social skills? Over for non-NTcels, even if you are O'Pry gigachad you will never be able to have good social skills.