Entrepreneurship

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Idk why people think you need to come up with a revolutionary idea to be a successful businessman nowadays as long as you own attention you can run any business

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 26859
people think you need to come up with a revolutionary idea
i hate people like this. even my dad and family think this. despite they run a millions dollars per year business. just because it was given to them. they know fucking nothing about starting a business. 99% of normies dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Literally, no need to redesign the wheel.
Every single ad you see in TV is just another product which is slightly better or just shows features better than others (marketing). Millionaire fast lane explains the idea very well tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
well if you're the 'little guy' you need some sort of edge. it's hard enough to start a business by itself, if you have zero competitive advantage you'll certainly end up in the mass of failed startups. think how many advantages big firms have due to their sheer size. huge marketing budgets, economies of scale, lawyers, connections, pro accountants that can do all sorts of magic with the taxes, network effects, branding, literal leverage over governments on where their factories get the biggest state sponsorships, I can go on and on. the idea does not have to be big, in fact often the smallest things can be the most effective but if you're gonna dump your savings into a startup you might as well have one.