enviroment is a slight cope

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
ovbiously it matters somehwhat but its just don't mouth breath, but just watched a jeremy meeks video he was a heroine baby, meaning his mom did heroine while pregnant with him and he was addicted to heroine as a baby so al my, muh enviroment is cope, its the genes you've been given from your parents its luck jfl if you think jeremy meeks got his cheekbones and wide jaw and eye shape and insane againg genetics from muh enviroment it was all his genes and he also has a learning disability JFL GENES AND PHENO THEN ENVIROMENT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090, goat2x, gymislife and 1 other person
ur writing style is utter dog shit no offense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Lux, Deleted member 8090 and 3 others
Enviroment is simply how you achieve your genetic potential. Or possibly artificially exceed it to a degreem

• +1
Reactions: crosshold

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8090 and fras
Enviroment is simply how you achieve your genetic potential. Or possibly artificially exceed it to a degreem
we know enviroment is a slight cope its just have decent tounge posture and don't completley eat shit

the idea that Epigenetics and Genetics are in constant dialouge to eachother is the basis of Evolution itself
besides that, you can barely guess what really happenes/how the body really reacts. Maybe chewing will grow the mandible in size due to wolffs law and constant remodelling, or maybe it actually loses mass because of the constant strain? Besides million of other factors which come at play here.
The definition of good environment is not up to you, you are going into the same direction of the paleo copers of "muh dont want to eat sugar because the chronically stressed cavemen who lived in extreme climate didnt either", but you dont really need to think too long until you come to the conclusion that everything is a harm and you have to choose the things that work for you.
But if you can not even get into this thought train, I doubt you will ever know what potential you can achieve

Besides that, another thing which is solely based upon you own definition is Meeks being an ideal or toptier human

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Time-Machinemaxx, MedMaxxing and 2 others
50:50 genetics:environment tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Meeks does not have a wide jaw. He just has a very narrow mid mandible which gives his jaw more angularity. Environment is obviously important, not moreso than genetics but you won't hit your potential or exceed it without a proper environment.

Looks is all genetic cuz eye area is genetic, and being good looking is pretty much entirely down to the eye area

66AD2AF4 AD21 4A79 A7E0 E4684DA0FD57

Posts 7

Reputation 0

Meeks does not have a wide jaw. He just has a very narrow mid mandible which gives his jaw more angularity. Environment is obviously important, not moreso than genetics but you won't hit your potential or exceed it without a proper environment.
true

No environment for my hair

This Nigger has a point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
jfl i don't take this site srs so i'm not gonna care about my grammar you fuckwit, im sorry if that triggers your autism
you don't take this site srs because ur genetics deemed so

No environment for my hair
lol wait are you the curry that has insane forward growth jf you are a perfect example of good enviroment but bad genes ie being curry sorry man

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8090