Environment

mattzdeb

mattzdeb

BAN ME
For the people arguing environment > genetics tell me what the ideal environment and conditions diet lifestyle etc would be then. From being in the womb to before puberty starts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Swimming in the gange half the day, eating rice with curry and pooping in the streets

That's what I call perfect environment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Arkantos, KrissKross and 3 others
Off the top:
-hitting all nutrient requirements
-high prenatal T
-being breastfed, the longer the better
-chewing hard foods especially getting enough meat
-being very active, not sitting for long, probably as a kid going barefoot as often as possible
-being in nature, not in stressful environments, rural life is probably ideal
-being surrounded with positive social experiences and people who build up confidence and self-esteem

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, RandomGuy, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Off the top:
-hitting all nutrient requirements
-high prenatal T
-being breastfed, the longer the better
-chewing hard foods especially getting enough meat
-being very active, not sitting for long, probably as a kid going barefoot as often as possible
-being in nature, not in stressful environments, rural life is probably ideal
-being surrounded with positive social experiences and people who build up confidence and self-esteem
Would you argue the more nutrients and healthy foods the greater the effect or just enough is good for optimal development

• +1
Would you argue the more nutrients and healthy foods the greater the effect or just enough is good for optimal development
Its honestly hard to say. I can think of good arguments for both. I need to do more research but I would bet there's certainly a threshold where you don't need much more and it depends on what your body can utilize at one time, it will probably flush the rest.
In practice my plan for kids is just to frequently give them insanely nutrient dense meals, especially make sure they're hitting every requirement as there are a couple Americans in general are lacking in. I think in general nutrients > calories but obviously both are important.

• +1
Nutrients are good & all but any more and they won't have that much of an increased effect.

there are literal starving African children with wide dental arches & perfect straight teeth, it's more about what u dont eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
Nutrients are good & all but any more and they won't have that much of an increased effect.

there are literal starving African children with wide dental arches & perfect straight teeth
Yes, and I would argue that nutrients are more an optimal height thing rather than optimal oral development. Oral development is more about posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Traxanas
The most important is avoiding as possible respiratory problems, but about other things what you can do is

Getting Sun because of Vit D and Tan, also other Vitamins too
Being Active
Paleo Diet at all

(Also exist something more about hormone exposure of the mother and breastfeeding).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RandomGuy and LordNorwood
no environment for your subhuman genes tbh

The most important is avoiding as possible respiratory problems, but about other things what you can do is

Being Active
Paleo Diet at all
do u know if one requires to get the natural source of Vit D as well? like does natural source even matter?

I mean I know to supply for winter when there will be less sun, but like, people argue that natural source is much better than the artificial supplements, I don't know if there's a lot of truth in that.

Being Active
Paleo Diet at all

(Also exist something more about hormone exposure of the mother and breastfeeding).
Good advice especially Vit D, most Westerners are deficient

• +1
Good advice especially Vit D, most Westerners are deficient
it's also shown in studies on adolescent children to increase it's height growth rate per month by like a whole cm or 2

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
yeah when i was born the doc hit me over the head with an oar a few times may have messed with my development
thank you for the kind words @Traxanas

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Traxanas

there are literal starving African children with wide dental arches & perfect straight teeth, it's more about what u dont eat
Like what
no environment for your subhuman genes tbh
I have best genes in this forum tbh

do u know if one requires to get the natural source of Vit D as well? like does natural source even matter?

I mean I know to supply for winter when there will be less sun, but like, people argue that natural source is much better than the artificial supplements, I don't know if there's a lot of truth in that.

Maybe because of getting directly in the blood, but yes i don't remember of seeing something about (maybe in Lookism) but exist 3 reasons why is better

You are getting outside and will maybe by in some active activity
It's free
Darker coloration

Vit D is not difficulty Vit to get like some others Vitamins so i don't know why spend money in this if you are not really deficient or have a bad location. If i estimate the health/good range is maybe more than 60 ng/ml.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Maybe because of getting directly in the blood, but yes i don't remember of seeing something about (maybe in Lookism) but exist 3 reasons why is better

You are getting outside and will maybe by in some active activity
It's free
Darker coloration

Vit D is not difficulty Vit to get like some others Vitamins so i don't know why spend money in this if you are not really deficient or have a bad location. If i estimate the health/good range is maybe more than 60 ng/ml.
The "darker coloration" bit is not so good if you're ethnic

• +1
  • +1
u dont, its everywhere, it may even be in ur water jfl
I read that you need like 3 gallons of milk a day to significantly alter estrogen levels anyway I don’t think our food supply is the reason modern males are beta

My god is all genetics. When you you people learn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
its harder to get darker anyway when ethnic so it doesn't do anything
Not when you're somewhere between true ethnic and white. My skin can go from very pale to very dark when I get torched by the sun. I have a comical farmer's tan right now with middle eastern forearms that abruptly turn into german-irish upper arms and shoulders, its hilarious. Sometimes white people interpret me as white and sometimes not, I would bet how tanned my skin is makes an enormous difference in their judgement.

• Woah
Not when you're somewhere between true ethnic and white. My skin can go from very pale to very dark when I get torched by the sun. I have a comical farmer's tan right now with middle eastern forearms that abruptly turn into german-irish upper arms and shoulders, its hilarious. Sometimes white people interpret me as white and sometimes not, I would bet how tanned my skin is makes an enormous difference in their judgement.

Images 4

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
My god is all genetics. When you you people learn.
people cope hard here. it’s funny how everyone who is an environment coper has shit genes. ironic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
This video is highly legit and recommended.

Tagging @LordNorwood because I see he needs truthpilling on this topic.(You are wrong bro, I don't blame you though, I understand that you are limited by your goyim brain which is why I'm helping you along :))

• +1

Tagging @LordNorwood because I see he needs truthpilling on this topic.(You are wrong bro, I don't blame you though, I understand that you are limited by your goyim brain which is why I'm helping you along :))

Will watch, I like some of Tufano's stuff.

are u norwooding
Yeah, but I'm also 6'3 with a decent frame, a lot of lower third mass, good eye area and no other failos. Overall I can't complain much, am I a perfect genetic specimen? Probably not but I won more than I lost.
Norwooding is fixable anyway, just depends on how determined you are. I'd much rather be norwooding than be sub 6 foot or with a fucked up face.
EDIT: Also I'm under no illusions that norwooding is not due to my genetics so idk what your point is

Yeah, but I'm also 6'3 with a decent frame, a lot of lower third mass, good eye area and no other failos. Overall I can't complain much, am I a perfect genetic specimen? Probably not but I won more than I lost.
Norwooding is fixable anyway, just depends on how determined you are. I'd much rather be norwooding than be sub 6 foot or with a fucked up face.
over

• JFL

I wont stop facepulling until I have a maxilla like that.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
just shave your head bro. john stantham is bald and he’s gl
That's what the normies keep telling me, odd that he's the only name that comes up though...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

The shit he’s talking about takes place over many generations . I have straight teeth but a narrow ass palate because of genetics
EDIT: Also I'm under no illusions that norwooding is not due to my genetics so idk what your point is
Height eye area and lower third is all you need lol

The shit he’s talking about takes place over many generations . I have straight teeth but a narrow ass palate because of genetics

Height eye area and lower third is all you need lol
I would also add nw0 to that list

Didn't you see that study @KrissKross posted? Bald guys are sexy!
No, I posted a study confirming that cuckolding is good for couples/marriages. Jfl if you don't let a bull make love to your wife tbh.
I am currently working on a "cuckmaxxing" thread which will detail how to find the best bulls for your wife, how to negotiate with your wife's bull for new gaming consoles, how to get along with your wife's bull, chastity belt maxxing, etc.

• JFL
No, I posted a study confirming that cuckolding is good for couples/marriages. Jfl if you don't let a bull make love to your wife tbh.
I am currently working on a "cuckmaxxing" thread which will detail how to find the best bulls for your wife, how to negotiate with your wife's bull for new gaming consoles, how to get along with your wife's bull, chastity belt maxxing, etc.
its the logical next step for this forum tbh