Envy is inevitable when you ascend.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Venting King
Soundtrack

Friendship Dynamics and Crabs in a Bucket.

Most of you guys reading this are likely average at best or below average (which is fine you're gonna ascend bhai), and your friends are highly likely to be low smv not just looks, but even status. What begins to happen as you ascend (even worse if you are open about your efforts to improve your looks) those low tier guys will start to get envious, maybe not every one, but the majority will. They see you escaping the hell of being an invisible guy to being sought after and just do not like it. Crabs in a bucket through and through, drag you down and trying to keep you at their level. Expect insults on your appearance despite getting more girls then these guys, get prepared to be held to a high standard of women despite those same guys not even being visible to the girls you speak with. They will try to lower you confidence, some more direct than others, but jabs will be thrown often.

"Have you really ascended if the boys don't hate you."
@pneumocystosis made a great thread on this topic that i enjoyed a lot. In my own life, my friend group is consitent of about 5 guys. Me,6'2 hairmaxxed mtn, 5'8 chadlite, 5'9 strong htn, 6'0 gymcel bloated ltn, and a 5'5 bloated gymcel htn. Now out of these guys guess who talk the most shit about my looks? If you guessed the short gymcel and ltn duo you would be right. I have never once talked about any one of these guys being ugly, short, fat especially unprovoked. But anytime i see them, i know the napeolen syndrome faggot will have some shit to say about me. I swear to you a few weeks back i walked towards him and my 6'2 friend and he just spazzed out and i had not even said a word. Barked like a dog about me being annoying, judging my outfit (black t shirt and grey sweats) and asked why my 6'2 friend would even bring me along with them. My ltn friend on the other hand will hold me to a weird standard that nobody in the group has to live by. Couple days ago i told my 6'2 friend to send these girls a good pic of me that i had sent to him and this ltn says "why don't you send a pic of you right now i thought you looksmaxxed". Mind you this fucker never sends girls a full face pic ever while girls save mine in chat. I was also sweaty asf from hoopping and my hair looked like shit.

You are superior, Act like it
Now, these comments about my appearance and or character do not actually effect me in a negative way, if anything it fuels my motivation to widen the gap. It does not make me insecure because these are not women of value talking shit, not men of value talking shit, these are subhumans. I should not have to tell you to not let these comments get to you because they should and would likely not. Why should i care what a 5'5 gymcel says about looks or women? Why should i care for the opinion of a guy who could never even touch the girls i have been with without being smacked in the face? I don't. In their efforts to bring me down they only do the opposite. Ofc i will never ever be this openly rude or narcy irl due to me unfortunately being empathetic and would feel bad stomping a barking dog out and also it being unneeded. I wil push back if they cross lines or shit talk for to long but i always pull my punches to avoid uneeded long term complications in the group. A little stray dog barks at you from across the street, are you gonna go and bark back? You gonna run over their and stomp it to death? I hope not, its already cruel enough that the dog has to live in such a low state.

My Gif Factory — Jacob Elordi “Euphoria” gifs

Working towards lifemogging subhumans,

-NateJacobs

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Onewithmoss, watah and 1 other person
great to hear your friends are hating on you, your ascension must have been suifuel🥂 .

cling on to your friend group though, until you find another.
I was left without any friends after falling out with my initial one.
Been acting bluepilled asf irl but it’s still hard to get normies to like me.
Anyway.

Great thread man, couldn’t stop smiling while reading.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Onewithmoss, poopoohead and 1 other person
Soundtrack

Most of you guys reading this are likely average at best or below average (which is fine you're gonna ascend bhai), and your friends are highly likely to be low smv not just looks, but even status. What begins to happen as you ascend (even worse if you are open about your efforts to improve your looks) those low tier guys will start to get envious, maybe not every one, but the majority will. They see you escaping the hell of being an invisible guy to being sought after and just do not like it. Crabs in a bucket through and through, drag you down and trying to keep you at their level. Expect insults on your appearance despite getting more girls then these guys, get prepared to be held to a high standard of women despite those same guys not even being visible to the girls you speak with. They will try to lower you confidence, some more direct than others, but jabs will be thrown often.

@pneumocystosis made a great thread on this topic that i enjoyed a lot. In my own life, my friend group is consitent of about 5 guys. Me,6'2 hairmaxxed mtn, 5'8 chadlite, 5'9 strong htn, 6'0 gymcel bloated ltn, and a 5'5 bloated gymcel htn. Now out of these guys guess who talk the most shit about my looks? If you guessed the short gymcel and ltn duo you would be right. I have never once talked about any one of these guys being ugly, short, fat especially unprovoked. But anytime i see them, i know the napeolen syndrome faggot will have some shit to say about me. I swear to you a few weeks back i walked towards him and my 6'2 friend and he just spazzed out and i had not even said a word. Barked like a dog about me being annoying, judging my outfit (black t shirt and grey sweats) and asked why my 6'2 friend would even bring me along with them. My ltn friend on the other hand will hold me to a weird standard that nobody in the group has to live by. Couple days ago i told my 6'2 friend to send these girls a good pic of me that i had sent to him and this ltn says "why don't you send a pic of you right now i thought you looksmaxxed". Mind you this fucker never sends girls a full face pic ever while girls save mine in chat. I was also sweaty asf from hoopping and my hair looked like shit.

Now, these comments about my appearance and or character do not actually effect me in a negative way, if anything it fuels my motivation to widen the gap. It does not make me insecure because these are not women of value talking shit, not men of value talking shit, these are subhumans. I should not have to tell you to not let these comments get to you because they should and would likely not. Why should i care what a 5'5 gymcel says about looks or women? Why should i care for the opinion of a guy who could never even touch the girls i have been with without being smacked in the face? I don't. In their efforts to bring me down they only do the opposite. Ofc i will never ever be this openly rude or narcy irl due to me unfortunately being empathetic and would feel bad stomping a barking dog out and also it being unneeded. I wil push back if they cross lines or shit talk for to long but i always pull my punches to avoid uneeded long term complications in the group. A little stray dog barks at you from across the street, are you gonna go and bark back? You gonna run over their and stomp it to death? I hope not, its already cruel enough that the dog has to live in such a low state.

-NateJacobs

Honestly glad I didnt have to deal with this. I made alot more friends after looksmaxxing and working on my personality and people like me significantly more. I still get random insults about my looks or height (over for me) from some of the losers at my school who dont like me (degenerate outcast types) but I get frequent compliments from random guys and hit on by random girls while out so thankfully enjoying tangible results. Most of us are gonna make it.

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Expect insults on your appearance despite getting more girls then these guys,

you loook like a faggot bro!!! :soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs
Honestly glad I didnt have to deal with this. I made alot more friends after looksmaxxing and working on my personality and people like me significantly more. I still get random insults about my looks or height (over for me) from some of the losers at my school who dont like me (degenerate outcast types) but I get frequent compliments from random guys and hit on by random girls while out so thankfully enjoying tangible results.
the issue i’ve seen is it’s people who were in my friend group pre-ascension and now get mogged by me, are the ones who like me even less. The one new friend i’ve made who’s then 5’8 HTN is nice to me and was welcoming to me always. Guys on or above my level don’t talk shit to me especially about girls or appearance.
Most of us are gonna make it.
people like us may make it, the majority here will not. Most people here rack up 5k posts and rot her 24/7 without ever even trying to looksmax.

people like us may make it, the majority here will not. Most people here rack up 5k posts and rot her 24/7 without ever even trying to looksmax.
I honestly feel bad for the people who just sit on this site and rot, they're accumulating niche insults and knowledge about anatomy and biology (probably not even that) and convincing themselves they're "looksmaxxing" while all they're doing is wasting time while tricking themselves into the feeling of progress, I feel like there should be a term for that. I'd really like to say we're all gonna make it but the reality is that some just are incapable of it.
the issue i’ve seen is it’s people who were in my friend group pre-ascension and now get mogged by me, are the ones who like me even less. The one new friend i’ve made who’s then 5’8 HTN is nice to me and was welcoming to me always. Guys on or above my level don’t talk shit to me especially about girls or appearance.
With most of the people I knew before I began actually working on myself (disappeared for 3 years and then came back) I dont really consider many of them my friends but they consider me theirs, I do like them though I just dont really see them as my friends, some of them have asked me for advice (primarily stuff about physique or skin) and then are shocked when I explain there's no short term super secret method to suddenly build a good physique or have healthy skin, I feel bad for people like them who want results but are unwilling to do something to achieve them if it requires dedication or does not take a short time to achieve, I've focused on a few people I like more than others in my groups and flooded them with advice and I think I've helped them since they claim I have and that they've been better off since. It makes me feel good seeing them doing better and knowing I had a hand in it.

Soundtrack

-NateJacobs

how tall are you boyo