Epic jewish story in the field

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Back to Baki-maxxing
I have a friend in HS, and he has a friend named crodie

Crodie told me he stole a niggas watch,

But it turned out the watch was the dudes father

Then his dad got out of jail and pulled up to his house or a place they met at and he had to return it

(This nigga is giga thug good for my NT, surprised he gave it back, and rhe kid robbed him first, and the watch was his dad's

So he really just got his getback, but then this soyboys father pulled up for what was revealed as his father's watch.

This nigga in the car with me and my bro
(My bro is blackpilldd and numeology pilled, crodie kinda gets it but just plays along usuailly )

And crodie in the back says "lowkey bro I do believe in karma I just can't help believing in it with shit in my life"

I look at my boy, and point back but I was in the car so it wasn't standing up or this exaggerated, I just pointed a thumb to the back seat

Like this, as I was driving this is actually perfect :

I made eye contact with my friend and we conveyed:

"I already knew that nigga, I told you this nigga SPECICALLY would be in trouble soon from karma because it especially applies to crodie"

(I told my friend, that crodie would die if he fulfilled his plan to kill another nigga who robbed him)

I told this to @autistic_tendencies in dms and it was very cinematic so i added a pic and thought id make a thread

Crodies birthday adds up to 8 final

(most important value. Karma /money/power, thug digit)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PsychoH, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
TLDR:

I told my friend, that his friend Distinctly has karma apply to him and would face consequences for his lifestyle

(Privately I said that)

Then his friend told us in the backseat of my car, that he believes in karma and has noticed it ( unprompted )

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and autistic_tendencies
@RICHCELDOM @n9wiff @WhoTookVendetta
@SidharthTheSlayer
@PARISIEN

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, RICHCELDOM and PARISIEN
Unreadable if below 112 iq

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
idk man, astrology / numerology TOLD me i was going to be rich, but im still a zesty ahh

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
idk man, astrology / numerology TOLD me i was going to be rich, but im still a zesty ahh
Nigga why you keep saying zesty ahh you zesty ashh

Start a Business on the 28th feller it'll do numbers

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
Nigga why you keep saying zesty ahh you zesty ashh

Start a Business on the 28th feller it'll do numbers
Idk I love saying it XD, this insult is so improbable

• JFL

• JFL
Forgot to tag my niggas @PsychoDsk and @PsychoH

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoH
I have a friend in HS, and he has a friend named crodie

Crodie told me he stole a niggas watch,

But it turned out the watch was the dudes father

Then his dad got out of jail and pulled up to his house or a place they met at and he had to return it

(This nigga is giga thug good for my NT, surprised he gave it back, and rhe kid robbed him first, and the watch was his dad's

So he really just got his getback, but then this soyboys father pulled up for what was revealed as his father's watch.

This nigga in the car with me and my bro
(My bro is blackpilldd and numeology pilled, crodie kinda gets it but just plays along usuailly )

And crodie in the back says "lowkey bro I do believe in karma I just can't help believing in it with shit in my life"

I look at my boy, and point back but I was in the car so it wasn't standing up or this exaggerated, I just pointed a thumb to the back seat

Like this, as I was driving this is actually perfect :
View attachment 3258117

I made eye contact with my friend and we conveyed:

"I already knew that nigga, I told you this nigga SPECICALLY would be in trouble soon from karma because it especially applies to crodie"

(I told my friend, that crodie would die if he fulfilled his plan to kill another nigga who robbed him)

I told this to @autistic_tendencies in dms and it was very cinematic so i added a pic and thought id make a thread

Crodies birthday adds up to 8 final

(most important value. Karma /money/power, thug digit)
4406959 20240923 124524

just kidding lol, classic niggativities. very nice thread:ogre:

• JFL