EPIC SEMEN RETENTION TIP, NOFAP COPERS GTFIH!!!!!!1

D

Deleted member 5304

Iron
Look guys, everyone knows that if you don't cum then the body absorbs it giving you a cool masculine jaw and increasing your penis by 5 inches, but what if I told you that you can accelerate that process?

It's easy, just drink the semen of your friends, semen has a lot of vitamins so if you drink lots of semen you can get the nofap superpowers very fast! and another tip is that if you relapse, you could drink your semen and tadaaa! You get your essential vitamins back!

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12104, Arkantos, Copeful and 5 others
677B17DB C639 4E6E 9FF7 16D59C6F027C

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 5304, Copeful and 4 others
you mean to tell me you DON'T go on the holy pilgrimage to drink gandy's semen from the source?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Atem Rah and Deleted member 5304
I'll set up a PO box so u can all send me ur semen

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 5304 and 1 other person
I'll set up a PO box so u can all send me ur semen
It's better to search for used condoms in a dumpster, massive (and cheap) looksmaxx.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Eat fish milt and roe if you want something palatable - they are fish sperm and eggs, and are also packed with nutrients.
Sushiro06.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Eat fish milt and roe if you want something palatable - they are fish sperm and eggs, and are also packed with nutrients.
Sushiro06.jpg
love how i'm actually down to eat this yet i'd gag at the thought of drinking sperm