Epic slay story 3 in one night

Epola

Epola

Bronze
Saturday night went out alone. Usually go with the boys, but no one wanted to go and I'd been on nofap for 3 weeks and I was down.

Hit up the first club, Beckys eyeing me up and down totally sizing up my cock. Luckily for me it's big. Grab a girl by the bar that had been giving me eye contact, instantly start making out with her. Her boyfriend gets mad, tries to fight me. I head out.

Second club, I show up already wasted. I slammed my car into the concrete wall of a parking garage a block away and destroyed my bumper. Don't care. Bartender is a tranny and I knew because I noticed she had a beard. While she's making my drink I stare at her tits hanging open. Okay. Then I go to the bathroom. Weird freak offered to suck my dick there while I was washing my hands. I said all right. But I didn't cum (not gay). There weren't a lot of girls in the bar so I head out

Third club, I hit the dance floor like crazy. Black girl starts feeling my muscles. Nice. Take her to the bathroom and fuck her in the stall. Crazy pussy. Whole place stinks. Girl pukes in the stall and I offer to flush it for her, always be a gentleman. Then I had sex with another girl in the bathroom too.

Body count increased by three including the gay guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, USERΝAME and Darkeningstar
An Achillean feat

• +1
Reactions: Epola
dnr tales of mumbai

• WTF
Reactions: Epola
my eq tells me this is bs