[**EPIC TOP THREAD FOR AUGUST 31, 2024**] "Please don't Judas me..." don't care, doing it anyway! [**EPIC READ FOR TLDR RETARDS**]

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
CNN is doubling-crossing the community they had protected as an endangered species for over a decade as higher-ups at the network are saying, 'It's a dog eats dog world, motherfucker-what up?'

CNN has gone undercover with a diehard spirit and diligent determination to destroy the image they've created for the future brain surgeons. They are sharing the names and addresses of Black Lives Matter activists, whom they triggered in 2020, with drug enforcement agents today as they tag along on the incarceration of black Americans. They're racking up dark-complexion bodies faster than Jewish slave traders. This shit is brutal in the Clownverse, my incellkers!

According to top psychology experts who study overpaid shit-stirrers, they believe this new snitch-the-bitch behavior is caused by a variant of the deadly contagion COVID-19. But it's 2024, so they're considering calling it COVID-19-24. The second dash is essential to avoid confusion that it's linked to 1924... like a Yellowstone spin-off conspiracy... which makes no sense at all. Sure, they could just remove the '19', but that would confuse the two hundred retards they call their only audience.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and notsocommonthumb
Oh wow, I was about to read it but decided not to.
Dnr.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Oh wow, I was about to read it but decided not to.
Dnr.
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Season 9 No GIF by The Office
Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Fucking epic for the NEW eyes

So many people are dying though... all of them on experimental trials, thus medications. They call it, "Vaccination death!" Or the ones who didn't get the shot, "COVID-19 death!" However, what they both have in common... prescribed medications.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back