Epigenetic Regulation Targeting Osteogenesis (Control skull growth)

Rigged

Rigged

Check My Profile Posts
  1. Tazemetostat - 800mg oral 2x a day
  2. AI - aromasin or something
  3. Finasteride - 1 mg daily
  4. Aspirin - 81mg daily
  5. Nac - 600mg daily
  6. Coq10 - 100mg daily

1. 5-azac - 100mg/m2 subq/iv daily 7 days for 28 day cycle 4 cycles
  2. B12 - 1000mcg IM 1x a week
  3. Folic acid - 1mg daily
  4. G-CSF - 5 mcg/kg daily
  5. Allopurinol - 100mg daily
  6. Omeprazole - 20mg daily
  7. Normal saline - whenever needed

1. Regular CBC
  2. Liver and kidney function tests
  3. Hormone panels
  4. Bone density scans every 6 months

So to start EZH2 is a histone methyltransferase component of PRC2 that shows epigenetic control by trimethylating H3K27me3 which causes transcriptional repression of key osteogenic genes like RUNX2. Supressing EZH2 with small molecule inhibitors like Tazemetostat would lower H3K27me3 marks causing a derepression of osteogenic pathways. This would reactivate silenced osteoprogenitor genes in craniofacial mesenchyme boosting controlled/localized osteoblast differentiation and from that craniofacial bone

Next is 5-Azacytidine, it works as a DNA methyltransferase inhibitor including into DNA and inhibiting the methylation of cytosine residues so by preventing hypermethylation it reactivates growth related genes that have become epigenetically silenced, reexpression of chondrocyte related genes in cranial cartilage is possible, influencing cranial suture activity and boosting selective bone expansion, the accurate temporal and spatial use of these epigenetic modulators would be important to prevent offtarget effects and any unwanted systemic exposure

Shout out to @Master for making this possible he does so much for us by keeping this forum opened

Shout out to @MA_ascender @4lt.Real and @oppastoppathe2nd

They have confirmed and stated they will be testing these out for us so lets give them a kiss on the tip to motivate them

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: milkcuck, sb23, AscendingHero and 6 others
Idk where to buy these but good luck also yes the 5-azac is absolutely only possible in office unless u wanna get freaky and rob a hospital

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Outerz14
@AscendingHero @Youㅤ @PsychoDsk

Hoping u kind sirs would like to expirement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 4lt.Real, Snowskinned and 1 other person
So to start EZH2 is a histone methyltransferase component of PRC2 that shows epigenetic control by trimethylating H3K27me3 which causes transcriptional repression of key osteogenic genes like RUNX2. Supressing EZH2 with small molecule inhibitors like Tazemetostat would lower H3K27me3 marks causing a derepression of osteogenic pathways. This would reactivate silenced osteoprogenitor genes in craniofacial mesenchyme boosting controlled/localized osteoblast differentiation and from that craniofacial bone

Next is 5-Azacytidine, it works as a DNA methyltransferase inhibitor including into DNA and inhibiting the methylation of cytosine residues so by preventing hypermethylation it reactivates growth related genes that have become epigenetically silenced, reexpression of chondrocyte related genes in cranial cartilage is possible, influencing cranial suture activity and boosting selective bone expansion, the accurate temporal and spatial use of these epigenetic modulators would be important to prevent offtarget effects and systemic exposure thats unwanted

2. AI - aromasin or sum
  4. Aspirin - 81mg daily
  5. Nac - 600mg daily
  6. Coq10 - 100mg daily

1. Regular CBC
  3. Hormone panels

Shout out to @Master for making this possible he does so much for us by keeping this forum opened

They have confirmed and stated they will be testing these out for us so lets give them a kiss on the tip to motivate them
Tf is that nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Rigged
@Donkeyballs

You also try it pls and thank u

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real and Donkeyballs
999999IQ thread.
A relative I know has non-Hodgkin lymphoma and I think he has Tazverik (Tazemetostat)
of course I can not just rob them but I can figure something out

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: milkcuck and Rigged
If this dosent work then I will try last resort:
DIY cranial vault distraction osteogenesis
3547662 IMG 6757

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, ronald_2, Rigged and 1 other person
Finasteride faggot hahaha

2nd one is possible outside of office if u can afford the equipment

Last edited:
999999IQ thread.
A relative I know has non-Hodgkin lymphoma and I think he has Tazverik (Tazemetostat)
does he have Chad bones/skull?

4. Aspirin - 81mg daily
  5. Nac - 600mg daily
  6. Coq10 - 100mg daily

1. Regular CBC
  3. Hormone panels

Next is 5-Azacytidine, it works as a DNA methyltransferase inhibitor including into DNA and inhibiting the methylation of cytosine residues so by preventing hypermethylation it reactivates growth related genes that have become epigenetically silenced, reexpression of chondrocyte related genes in cranial cartilage is possible, influencing cranial suture activity and boosting selective bone expansion, the accurate temporal and spatial use of these epigenetic modulators would be important to prevent offtarget effects and any unwanted systemic exposure

Just give yourself cancer for a 10% chance of getting barely visible results theory ( if you are the luckiest mf on earth and dont get unwanted growth )
Mirin getting rid of the concurrence

• JFL
Reactions: sb23
  4. Aspirin - 81mg daily
  5. Nac - 600mg daily
  6. Coq10 - 100mg daily

1. Regular CBC
  3. Hormone panels

If this is executed before puberty it may stimulates also the condrocytes in the center of ossification to stimulate them to proliferate and synthesize new extracellular matrix? Long story short could it give you longitudinal bone growth?

This will not happend
In puberty yes. This stack will promote existing cancer cells and increase the chance of cancer. thats just one and not the worst thing that could happen
I mean idc abt you
do as you wish

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just give yourself cancer for a 10% chance of getting barely visible results theory ( if you are the luckiest mf on earth and dont get unwanted growth )
Mirin getting rid of the concurrence
View attachment 3127535
In puberty yes. This stack will promote existing cancer cells and increase the chance of cancer. thats just one and not the worst thing that could happen
I mean idc abt you
do as you wish
ur a retard u dont even know what anything i said is, cancer can happen from literally any drug or food, if u take everything as i said properly and consitently with all the works ull be fine

If this is executed before puberty it may stimulates also the condrocytes in the center of ossification to stimulate them to proliferate and synthesize new extracellular matrix? Long story short could it give you longitudinal bone growth?
Yes

Explain why finasteride

And any result pictures?

999999IQ thread.
if you were to steal it wouldnt they just go and tell the hospital it got stolen and get more

4. Aspirin - 81mg daily
  5. Nac - 600mg daily
  6. Coq10 - 100mg daily

1. Regular CBC
  3. Hormone panels

Good thread

Few Qs

the accurate temporal and spatial use of these epigenetic modulators would be important to prevent offtarget effects
Wdym by this, please elaborate

Spatial use as in localized effects?

Or temporal use as in time and spatial use as in space ye?

What could be some deadly off target effects of inaccurate temporal & spatial use of epigenetic modulators?

by preventing hypermethylation it reactivates growth related genes that have become epigenetically silenced, reexpression of chondrocyte related genes in cranial cartilage is possible
Is there anything there for this relating to limbs and the bones of the appendicular skeleton?

Spoiler: 5-Azac Next is 5-Azacytidine, it works as a DNA methyltransferase inhibitor including into DNA and inhibiting the methylation of cytosine residues so by preventing hypermethylation it reactivates growth related genes that have become epigenetically silenced, reexpression of chondrocyte related genes in cranial cartilage is possible, influencing cranial suture activity and boosting selective bone expansion, the accurate temporal and spatial use of these epigenetic modulators would be important to prevent offtarget effects and any unwanted systemic exposure
After taking all this, what should one expect

Chad growth can be localized, holistic and above all it is aesthetic

How do we ensure we get aesthetic results from taking all of this?

Growth just for the sake of it , isn't always ideal (ie acromegalics)

Rest in peace

Good thread

Few Qs

View attachment 3128345

What could be some deadly off target effects of inaccurate temporal & spatial use of epigenetic modulators?

Is there anything there for this relating to limbs and the bones of the appendicular skeleton?

1.Yes spatial as in localized and temporal as in timing and duration

2. Taking it wrong would probably cause similar issues to hgh, random bone growth, cancer risk, organ problems, neural development issues, but none of these sides would happen if the user is taking them correctly and on time + u could take ancillaries for these and i listed some

3. Yes this could be used for reactivating growth factors in in limb bones, and allow controlled growth

4. Id expect targeted growth ofc but getting the perfect results would need extreme control of epigenetic and hormonal modulators. So to make this happen ud need advanced imaging like 3D facial scanning and controlled dosing, now ofcourse its possible without if someone wanted to diy this, but it would be about as random as “bonesmashing” for volume, (if yk what ur doing u could diy it) acromegaly shouldnt happen if u do it right but incase it does ud probably have to monitor it with again some sort of imaging

Last edited:
  • +1
Good thread

Few Qs

View attachment 3128345

To add when i say extremely precise i only mean dosing time and duration

• +1
  4. Aspirin - 81mg daily
  5. Nac - 600mg daily
  6. Coq10 - 100mg daily

1. Regular CBC
  3. Hormone panels

I will read up on this further later. I just don’t get the point if we don’t have sourcing though. How did the people mentioned get theirs? How much would all of this cost per month aprox?

I will read up on this further later. I just don’t get the point if we don’t have sourcing though. How did the people mentioned get theirs? How much would all of this cost per month aprox?
Ask them just @ them

• +1
Reactions: sb23
@MA_ascender @4lt.Real @oppastoppathe2nd how is sourcing going so far?

Nice thread, no threads for 28y oldcels like me :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed and sb23
great(y) i have all 13 substances going to be shipped in the next few days
I found sourcing for everything other than the Tazemetostat and 5-azac. Mind helping in dms for the sourcing of these?

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd