Epiphany about high value

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Just had this epiphany. It cost me 50 at Tiffany’s

High Value vs Low Value

It's kind of bullshit.

I'm not the best looking, I'm not over 6'0, I'm 256 lbs, and I'm not rich, and I have some disabilities from my time in the Army. I'm forty-five and putting in my retirement from the Army Reserve as a Staff Sergeant next year, so I'm not even highly ranked.

But I'm also smart, I'm really good at my job, about which I'm passionate, and I'm creative, (I write books, and people literally pay me to do that), I'm adventurous, I'm not a half bad cook...OK, that's a lie, I *am* half bad at it, but that also means I'm half *good* at it too! I laugh easily even at myself and am happy to share what I can with the people I care about.

So am I high value or low value as a man? The answer is...

That depends on the values of the other person.

Some women don't care for creativity as much as they do stability.

Or they don't care about food prep skills as much as they do physical fitness.

To some women, I'd be an incredible catch, because I have the life skills and competency of an adult man and enjoy the happiness of my partners. To others, I'm not, regardless of those things, because their values differ.

So when a guy talks about being a 'high value male' I have to raise an eyebrow. High value to *who*? *How* are you high value?

When people talk about 'Chad' well the 'Chad' to one woman might be the opposite to someone else. A woman who values intelligence highly in a partner isn't going to be interested in someone with the intellectual curiosity of a tree stump.

What I'm saying is... instead of trying to cultivate yourself into what you imagine is other people's version of a 'high value male', cultivate yourself into the best version of 'yourself' and recognize that no version of you is going to be attractive to everyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and mogstars
Just had this epiphany. It cost me 50 at Tiffany’s

High Value vs Low Value

It's kind of bullshit.

I'm not the best looking, I'm not over 6'0, I'm 256 lbs, and I'm not rich, and I have some disabilities from my time in the Army. I'm forty-five and putting in my retirement from the Army Reserve as a Staff Sergeant next year, so I'm not even highly ranked.

But I'm also smart, I'm really good at my job, about which I'm passionate, and I'm creative, (I write books, and people literally pay me to do that), I'm adventurous, I'm not a half bad cook...OK, that's a lie, I *am* half bad at it, but that also means I'm half *good* at it too! I laugh easily even at myself and am happy to share what I can with the people I care about.

So am I high value or low value as a man? The answer is...

That depends on the values of the other person.

Some women don't care for creativity as much as they do stability.

Or they don't care about food prep skills as much as they do physical fitness.

To some women, I'd be an incredible catch, because I have the life skills and competency of an adult man and enjoy the happiness of my partners. To others, I'm not, regardless of those things, because their values differ.

So when a guy talks about being a 'high value male' I have to raise an eyebrow. High value to *who*? *How* are you high value?

When people talk about 'Chad' well the 'Chad' to one woman might be the opposite to someone else. A woman who values intelligence highly in a partner isn't going to be interested in someone with the intellectual curiosity of a tree stump.

What I'm saying is... instead of trying to cultivate yourself into what you imagine is other people's version of a 'high value male', cultivate yourself into the best version of 'yourself' and recognize that no version of you is going to be attractive to everyone.
Nigga found this out at 45

Come on bro this is like 16 year old Andrew Tate fan level shit