Episode 1: My journey to looksmax everything i can without surgery

beautyiswhatwedesir

beautyiswhatwedesir

Iron
DO NOT READ if not interested

Kevin
documenting my journey to ascend my face and try everything to reach my true potential

Ive been seriously maxxing the past 6 months. but theres more i need.

i am 18 i wont be able to hardmaxx due to exams and studies. i have some flaws like a big nose and high set eyebrows

2020; got into a crash and fucked my nose, got a uneven nose from it

2021: coping with long hair

2022 - 2023; testmaxxing all ive been doing is mewing and boxing got skincare routine but i noticed no acne difference

2023 October; stopped working out and i was eating alot of junk

January 2024; still doing the same but i got motivated and started eating chicken alot

February 2024; bought a mastic gum snd slowly cut the bad diet
i started to chew everyday and took a 1 week rest every week,

March 2024: I got introduced into thumbpulling and tried to do it daily. i was inconsistent

April 2024: fucked junk food and mastic gum

May - June 2024: i started to eat alot of meats, thumbpulling and walking everyday and i started to cook with olive oil

July - August 2024: still unfortunately eating pizza every 4 days. but i was eating alot of meats and milk, carrots, veggies , and chicken with greek yogurt, lamp

September 2024: finally. Shaved my head. cut off the junk food completely. and ive been thumbpulling alot. meats chicken milk and walking daily. bone broth and chicken feet and eating lamp

September 23th: bought minoxidil to thicken my eyebrows

October 2024: hair looks good. still going strong
bonesmashing my chin and eyebrows

What happened all this time

.My acne was completely gone after cutting seed oils and junk food, all im left with is some scars

2.i used to have no facial hair even after boxing but as soon i started to consume meat and lamp and organic milk. i suddenly can grow facial hair just not as thick

3.i noticed that im growing muscles even with barely trained.

4.with thumbpulling my chin became more projected than before. and i feel my eye area got slightly better and i noticed theres some hair around my eyebrows which means minox is working

5. friended alot of classmates after they saw my drastic changes, lots of family members said ive changed alot and i look way better than before

6. my upper lip used to be so thin.
after thumbpulling its now the same size as my lower

Now i am 21% bodyfat.
i’ll try to grow my eyelashes too.
for what i wanna try now is get rid of the dark circles under my eyes
and bonesmash my chin. not sure if i should do my ramus & zygos.
i will post before and after pictures when i fully acsend

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
bro to get effective results from bonesmashing, try using a hammer and use full force, worked wonders for me

• JFL
Reactions: tachanka1 and beautyiswhatwedesir
Good Luck on your journey!

• +1
Reactions: beautyiswhatwedesir
bro to get effective results from bonesmashing, try using a hammer and use full force, worked wonders for me
i was only light tapping with a small object works fine for me

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
Glhf boyo

• Love it
Don't bonesmash you ramus and it will ruin your gonion and also produce no results.

Bonesmashing your zygos and chin will work there is less sponge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beautyiswhatwedesir and looksmaxxing223
how long? post pic.
IMG 1435

reached my shoulder and decided to shave it

Don't bonesmash you ramus and it will ruin your gonion and also produce no results.

Bonesmashing your zygos and chin will work there is less sponge
Ahhh saw threads about not doing it, okay i wont. ill continue to try to lengthen my ramus if theres more ways

DO NOT READ if not interested

Kevin
documenting my journey to ascend my face and try everything to reach my true potential

Ive been seriously maxxing the past 6 months. but theres more i need.

i am 18 i wont be able to hardmaxx due to exams and studies. i have some flaws like a big nose and high set eyebrows

2020; got into a crash and fucked my nose, got a uneven nose from it

2021: coping with long hair

2022 - 2023; testmaxxing all ive been doing is mewing and boxing got skincare routine but i noticed no acne difference

2023 October; stopped working out and i was eating alot of junk

January 2024; still doing the same but i got motivated and started eating chicken alot

February 2024; bought a mastic gum snd slowly cut the bad diet
i started to chew everyday and took a 1 week rest every week,

March 2024: I got introduced into thumbpulling and tried to do it daily. i was inconsistent

April 2024: fucked junk food and mastic gum

May - June 2024: i started to eat alot of meats, thumbpulling and walking everyday and i started to cook with olive oil

July - August 2024: still unfortunately eating pizza every 4 days. but i was eating alot of meats and milk, carrots, veggies , and chicken with greek yogurt, lamp

September 2024: finally. Shaved my head. cut off the junk food completely. and ive been thumbpulling alot. meats chicken milk and walking daily. bone broth and chicken feet and eating lamp

September 23th: bought minoxidil to thicken my eyebrows

October 2024: hair looks good. still going strong
bonesmashing my chin and eyebrows

What happened all this time

.My acne was completely gone after cutting seed oils and junk food, all im left with is some scars

2.i used to have no facial hair even after boxing but as soon i started to consume meat and lamp and organic milk. i suddenly can grow facial hair just not as thick

3.i noticed that im growing muscles even with barely trained.

4.with thumbpulling my chin became more projected than before. and i feel my eye area got slightly better and i noticed theres some hair around my eyebrows which means minox is working

5. friended alot of classmates after they saw my drastic changes, lots of family members said ive changed alot and i look way better than before

Now i am 21% bodyfat.
i’ll try to grow my eyelashes too.
for what i wanna try now is get rid of the dark circles under my eyes
i will post before and after pictures when i fully acsend
for dark circles try topical vitamin c and volufiline

• +1
Ahhh saw threads about not doing it, okay i wont. ill continue to try to lengthen my ramus if theres more ways
Thats way of gatekeeping it. Ramus is genetic I'm pretty sure theres surgery and don't get implants as your masseter muscles are there and eventually it will get misplaced.

I did also read about if your masseter muscle gets bigger your will be forced to increase the ramus idk tho

did the minoxidil work for u?
Almost a month of using. had some areas where i couldnt grow haird. now are growing
now they have some hair
before
IMG 1439

After
IMG 1438

• +1
Reactions: proxking