HighClassMaxing

Roped

Just RTTmax then get a stubble bro

15:27

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 23554 and 2 others
Not attracted to dudes

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, AscendingHero, Frank Jack and 7 others
someeone put in the footage of that faggot trynna fight/spar

what a tryhard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
That’s not Ramirez

Incel outside of west

Is he natty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
23558.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
Is he natty
0%

I hate the fact that some men are setting the standard "I work out" men's body as roided out. I really don't want to roid, but obviously I'm never going to compete with that look natty.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
0%

I hate the fact that some men are setting the standard "I work out" men's body as roided out. I really don't want to roid, but obviously I'm never going to compete with that look natty.
The benefit of being natty is that you look good shirtless but your body doesn't scream "I work out 5 days a week"

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and autistic_tendencies
0%

Totally true bhai...

What is this tranny bait?

The benefit of being natty is that you look good shirtless but your body doesn't scream "I work out 5 days a week"
I would like a body that screams "I work out 5 days a week." I just don't want to risk my liver and heart health (and finances) to do it.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I would like a body that screams "I work out 5 days a week." I just don't want to risk my liver and heart health (and finances) to do it.
I personally prefer looking like I have a body from naturally doing physical work, and good genetics.
A body that makes it obvious you go to the gym just shows that you're too concerned with compensting for something, in my opinion.

A body that makes it obvious you go to the gym just shows that you're too concerned with compensting for something, in my opinion.
This sounds too much like "I don't like muscular guys, I prefer dad bods" to me.

I'd like a body with at least 1 really impressive muscle group. I think this can be like a halo for looks. I don't want to be huge, though, but I want to look and feel athletic. But the standards for "really impressive muscle/physique" have changed so much in the last few years.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and User28823
Problem is widespread roiding started around 2010 (post gfc economic shift as social media was taking off and monetising), so it's too early to start seeing mass adverse health effects.

I suspect we will start seeing it 2025-30

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 13710

This sounds like cope. Why would you want to look like you don't even lift? Natty in normal lighting, without a pump, and not flexed looked awful.

Those guys would mog you if they stood next to you since normies don't understand the difference between roided body and natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 13710
Problem is widespread roiding started around 2010 (post gfc economic shift as social media was taking off and monetising), so it's too early to start seeing mass adverse health effects.

Fat idiot

Our society would be so more advanced if we would focus and admire intelliegence, class and looking approachable instead over beeing bulked, low iq and trying to intimminating other people

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, DrTony and Deleted member 24940
This is not the thread the low T faggots on here wanna see. they want another chico worship thread on why hes PSL 10. not this shit bro. this rtt and stubble nonsense will actually get you laid... thats not what this forum is about!

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon

Wait, you really think there's no studies on steroid effects dating back farther than 2010? JFL you have to be joking.

Wait, you really think there's no studies on steroid effects dating back farther than 2010? JFL you have to be joking.
There are, but the steroids, the way they were used, and the people who used them, were totally different to now, when literally every 16-35yr old who is not a high IQ nerd, is roiding, or at the very least on Test and HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 13710
There are, but the steroids, the way they were used, and the people who used them, were totally different to now, when literally every 16-35yr old who is not a high IQ nerd, is roiding, or at the very least on Test and HGH.
Just 15-20 years ago, if you heard the word "steroids" you thought about bodybuilders and pro athletes. Crazy to think how far we've come in that time.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
This is not the thread the low T faggots on here wanna see. they want another chico worship thread on why hes PSL 10. not this shit bro. this rtt and stubble nonsense will actually get you laid... thats not what this forum is about!
There is a good middle ground which is being lean and athletic, not only does it attract women but it's functional and healthy long-term with minimal upkeep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
Cope

Infinite smv.

Prettyboys mog tbh but since most men weren't born to be prettyboys RTT is the second best option.

Prettyboys mog tbh but since most men weren't born to be prettyboys RTT is the second best option.
Prettyboys get nice girls under 23 and RTT types get the more "bimbo" types

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill