Kraken

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 20216, Torero and 1 other person
based af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
She's clearly drunk, the nigger doesn't iunderstand that and she prop made the wind touch his bald head, even an ape wouldn't react like this.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
She's clearly drunk, the nigger doesn't understand that and she prop made the wind touch his bald head, even an ape wouldn't react like this.
nvm she back slapped him but still it is a woman. Anyhow not something that would be from a human reaction.

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
nvm she back slapped him but still it is a woman. Anyhow not something that would be from a human reaction.
I'm sorry jamal hurt your girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and ascension
She's clearly drunk, the nigger doesn't iunderstand that and she prop made the wind touch his bald head, even an ape wouldn't react like this.
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, Deleted member 6128 and ascension
@Wallenberg
you're feminist ain't you?
toughts?

:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
It look like they can take her without hitting her so thats bad

Smartest .Org user

I would never hurt a woman. They are precious child bearers, they deserve all the love and cuddles in the world.

I would never hurt a woman. They are precious child bearers, they deserve all the love and cuddles in the world.
they deserve rape and honor killing