ER wasn't attractive

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
Elliot Rodger aka ER wasnt attractive.

People always refer to Elliot rodger as mostly being a "mentalcel" but I don't think that alone would liberate him from dating all together.

I believe he simply just wasn't attractive enough to get laid.

People always say how he wasn't bad looking or how he was "quite good looking"...

He was 5'7 so that alone would've made it hard for him as it's so common to see women around 5'7, it's basically average for a young, sorority girl.

His features were overly feminised with little to no masculinity to balance out. This in return gives him that cutecel appearance rather than the so called "pretty boy".

His frame was small which gave him a childlike appearance. Not very appealing at all.

Obviously he had autism so that also fucked him over but it wasn't the only thing...

Also his nose and lips were unharmonious while also having a weak jaw and recessive chin.

He gave off some sort of ethnic appearance which didn't work in his favour either.

I mean he wasn't "ugly" so anyone who is normal and bluepilled will tell him that it's only  him letting  himself down which is clearly not true.

He just isn't attractive at all and didn't even give off pretty boy vibes.

I heard this quote somewhere: "It's better to be an ugly man than an unmanly man".

Cutecels are at the bottom of the hierarchy and Elliot Rodger falls into that category.

It's truly over for elliotrodgercels...

GO ER

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23558, Don Alejo Garza and 3 others
He had a shit lower third. If his jaw matched his cheekbones he woulda mogd

legit

looked like an average white male

He had a shit lower third. If his jaw matched his cheekbones he woulda mogd
He was overly delusional as well refering to himself as the "perfect teen". Above average effect to it's finest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 23778
Don't forget he was also a dicklet

Yes he had nonexistent chin, deformed lips (somewhat caused by the chin recession), very low cheekbones, .........

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
legit

looked like an average white male
He would've walked into the sorority getting mogged hard by all the 5'9 Stacie's and 6'2 chads 😂..

He would get mogged in every way possible
Skull, frame wrist, height, shoulder, and build mogged to oblivion. Even a tom cruise tied face cannot compensate for the mog.

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
He would've walked into the sorority getting mogged hard by all the 5'9 Stacie's and 6'2 chads 😂..

He would get mogged in every way possible
Skull, frame wrist, height, shoulder, and build mogged to oblivion. Even a tom cruise tied face cannot compensate for the mog.
frame and deep voice theory is legit for first impression at social events

• +1
Reactions: traveler
Muh "good looking"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-29-04-05-01-911_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-29-04-05-01-911_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    639.1 KB · Views: 0
The nose is hideous

He was 5'9, confirmed by his autopsy report.
He has both fangirls and normies confirming he was goodlooking.

KYS retard

He's better looking than most guys where i live
The problem is thst he wanted Stacy while being a normie

He needed RTT
Bathmatemaxxing
And one procedure

And date Asian/ethnic women

he was a genuine mentalcel

dude was batshit insane and severely autistic

if he could pretend to be normal for 5 minutes then he could've easily gotten a gf. he was lean, white passing, and had money he was just too high inhib to use any of that shit to his advantage :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and ChiraqJihad
My brain was infected with PUA bullshit when he went George Sodini so I watched his youtube videos and said "Dude should have just learned game" lmao.

Elliot Rodger aka ER wasnt attractive.

People always refer to Elliot rodger as mostly being a "mentalcel" but I don't think that alone would liberate him from dating all together.

I believe he simply just wasn't attractive enough to get laid.

People always say how he wasn't bad looking or how he was "quite good looking"...

He was 5'7 so that alone would've made it hard for him as it's so common to see women around 5'7, it's basically average for a young, sorority girl.

His features were overly feminised with little to no masculinity to balance out. This in return gives him that cutecel appearance rather than the so called "pretty boy".

His frame was small which gave him a childlike appearance. Not very appealing at all.

Obviously he had autism so that also fucked him over but it wasn't the only thing...

Also his nose and lips were unharmonious while also having a weak jaw and recessive chin.

He gave off some sort of ethnic appearance which didn't work in his favour either.

I mean he wasn't "ugly" so anyone who is normal and bluepilled will tell him that it's only  him letting  himself down which is clearly not true.

He just isn't attractive at all and didn't even give off pretty boy vibes.

I heard this quote somewhere: "It's better to be an ugly man than an unmanly man".

Cutecels are at the bottom of the hierarchy and Elliot Rodger falls into that category.

It's truly over for elliotrodgercels...

GO ER
He was just an autist.
Uglier guys than that manage to not be incels every day.
The blackpill has nothing to do with you uglies, it’s only about what gl men CAN do.

He looked weird as fuck. Zero harmony for his weird features. Child's body and very small penis. And of course insane.

The ethnic mix proved to be fucking disasterous, to put it mildly.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558