DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
6BDF99EF 2E00 48D5 B0AF A577D52A6D16
FA3B733E 028B 4F53 9AF4 86DBF3B5FDC6

needs a shorter midface, not a wider face per say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Needs taller chin, not more babyface. His midface is already quite short all things considered.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6856 and 6 others
Would still be incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, shimada and Framletgod
looks like a disgusting low t alien

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 245
Gratz..u debunked fwhr theory..looks same maybe even worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and CursedOne
Need to make it longer not shorter

His midface is already quite short all things considered.
Cope, this is a perfect compact midface, and what women want..stuck it in your minds

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190607-175757.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-175757.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 109
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
idk bro it looks the same to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You just made his entire splanchnocranium shorter, now he looks even more like a baby.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
WTH is ftwhr?

needs a shorter midface, not a wider face per say
No. Brachyfacial is not ideal. And his Lower third is very short
Jesus Christ do people here understand aesthetics?

The dudes lower third looks like a babies

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 685
Needs taller chin, not more babyface. His midface is already quite short all things considered.
Cope, this is a perfect compact midface, and what women want..stuck it in your minds
Reminder that midface and fwhr aren't the same thing. If you have a compact midface that's good. But a compact fwhr may be bad if it's too short.
Compact midface with normal-tallish fwhr is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

Is a tall lower third a good thing?

Is a tall lower third a good thing?

It all depends on the rest of your face. Mesofacial is ideal. Brachyfacial is considered even uglier than dolifacial. Short lower thirds look like babies

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
his problem was being asian and short
Add all the mental problem too

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne

tell that to Jordan barett

just lol

Horrible morph from a horrible poster

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Deleted member 685
Elliot looked so weird and ugly

Race mixing is just wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
It all depends on the rest of your face. Mesofacial is ideal. Brachyfacial is considered even uglier than dolifacial. Short lower thirds look like babies
Jfl cavill is brachyfacial You autist. Brachyfacial mogs longface by farrrrrr since the maxilla isnt recessed atleast

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Jfl cavill is brachyfacial You autist. Brachyfacial mogs longface by farrrrrr since the maxilla isnt recessed atleast

Brachyfacial doesn't mean the maxilla isn't recessed. You can have a short, recessed face. You don't need to be a downward grown dolifacial in order to be recessed. Henry Cavill has a balanced face.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Brachyfacial doesn't mean the maxilla isn't recessed. You can have a short, recessed face. You don't need to be a downward grown dolifacial in order to be recessed. Henry Cavill has a balanced face.
5DF75258 A06C 4D61 8309 144B8A3A7EB2 DBDE9DCA 23F9 4CCB ABF4 B1D5FFFBCD28 5D2EA19F 6569 481B A55A 5C87BA7691F2
Atleast the maxilla is able to grow somewhat forward eventho there are a lot recessed brachyfacial people. But still being recessed with a ccw rotated maxilla you wont have death tier eyes for example. bad thing brachyfacial i nearly impossible to fix. But brachyfacial tend to look above average.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
View attachment 525227View attachment 525228View attachment 525229
Atleast the maxilla is able to grow somewhat forward eventho there are a lot recessed brachyfacial people. But still being recessed with a ccw rotated maxilla you wont have death tier eyes for example. bad thing brachyfacial i nearly impossible to fix. But brachyfacial tend to look above average.

It all depends. I have brachyfacial features and am recessed enough for jaw surgery. One surgeon even classified me as a "severe brachyfacial".
This study only had 37% male participants, but the results were pretty clear. I think those people you post have fairly flat mandibular planes, which can give the impression of a short lower third. Most people consider brachy's to be the least attractive:

"By conducting this study, it could be concluded that:
The individuals with a brachyfacial type of face demonstrated that they found the mesofacial and dolichofacial types with a buccal corridor of 2% more attractive, and evaluated the buccal corridor of 10% as the most attractive for their own facial pattern.
Individuals with a mesofacial type of face demonstrated that they perceived mesofacial and dolichofacial types of faces with buccal corridors of 2%, 10 % and 15% to be more attractive.
Individuals with a dolichofacial pattern demonstrated that they found the mesofacial type of face with a buccal corridor of 2% more attractive, and evaluated the buccal corridor of 2% and 10% as the most attractive for their own facial pattern."

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Copemaxxing
It all depends. I have brachyfacial features and am recessed enough for jaw surgery. One surgeon even classified me as a "severe brachyfacial".
This study only had 37% male participants, but the results were pretty clear. I think those people you post have fairly flat mandibular planes, which can give the impression of a short lower third. Most people consider brachy's to be the least attractive:

"By conducting this study, it could be concluded that:
The individuals with a brachyfacial type of face demonstrated that they found the mesofacial and dolichofacial types with a buccal corridor of 2% more attractive, and evaluated the buccal corridor of 10% as the most attractive for their own facial pattern.
Individuals with a mesofacial type of face demonstrated that they perceived mesofacial and dolichofacial types of faces with buccal corridors of 2%, 10 % and 15% to be more attractive.
Individuals with a dolichofacial pattern demonstrated that they found the mesofacial type of face with a buccal corridor of 2% more attractive, and evaluated the buccal corridor of 2% and 10% as the most attractive for their own facial pattern."

I am hardcore brachyfacial. Like very hardcore,I dont have even one tooth showing while I smile. 6948A3AB 4D20 4BE0 8634 277A2E39B17E
I dont understand why midface isnt that compact while my maxilla is very ccw rotated. I dont know if I am recessed but I will try to achieve mesofacial with forward advanchement with bimax. But tbh people dont look at the types like meso and brachyfacial they look how forward the maxilla grew. A forward grown brachyfacial>A recessed mesofacial right?
But I really why midface isnt compact..

I am hardcore brachyfacial. Like very hardcore,I dont have even one tooth showing while I smile.View attachment 525275
I dont understand why midface isnt that compact while my maxilla is very ccw rotated. I dont know if I am recessed but I will try to achieve mesofacial with forward advanchement with bimax. But tbh people dont look at the types like meso and brachyfacial they look how forward the maxilla grew. A forward grown brachyfacial>A recessed mesofacial right?
But I really why midface isnt compact..

I would consult with several good maxfacs. I am lacking some tooth show, so my surgeon is anterior downgrafting (CW rotation) my maxilla. But my mandible isn't as flat as you, and he rotating my mandible CCW. Both of my jaws are recessed though. Everyone is different and this stuff can get complicated. You may need CW rotation of both jaws, along with any advancement (I don't know if you need advancement).

This is a good write up and pictures, the dark haired girl looks way more balanced and beautiful after CW rotation of the jaws. Obviously she was very brachy before:

• +1
Keep expanding fwhr to 1. 8 or es ratio falls below 0.42 or your face becomes diamond shape (ie, narrower temples)

I would consult with several good maxfacs. I am lacking some tooth show, so my surgeon is anterior downgrafting (CW rotation) my maxilla. But my mandible isn't as flat as you, and he rotating my mandible CCW. Both of my jaws are recessed though. Everyone is different and this stuff can get complicated. You may need CW rotation of both jaws, along with any advancement (I don't know if you need advancement).

This is a good write up and pictures, the dark haired girl looks way more balanced and beautiful after CW rotation of the jaws. Obviously she was very brachy before:

View attachment 525302
This is my jaw atm. I think it looks good as long as I dont bite down tbh. Having a flat occlusal plane makes my face masc. how about you? DC7805B6 354D 4B41 ADF9 AE9327A2C381 And my skull is huge + short lower third makes me look weird. I wilm get tons of forwarD advanchement just because its very aesthatic And cw rotation without advanchement would make me looks recessed. My midface is kinda longish,why is that eventho my maxilla is short af?

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
he needed brad pitt face implant

This is my jaw atm. I think it looks good as long as I dont bite down tbh. Having a flat occlusal plane makes my face masc. how about you?View attachment 525365 And my skull is huge + short lower third makes me look weird. I wilm get tons of forwarD advanchement just because its very aesthatic And cw rotation without advanchement would make me looks recessed. My midface is kinda longish,why is that eventho my maxilla is short af?

Brah... your lower third looks very good from this pic. Mogs me completely. My jaws melt into my face. But yes, CW rotation without advancement would set the jaws back. I don't see the brachy in that pic at all.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Copemaxxing
Brah... your lower third looks very good from this pic. Mogs me completely. My jaws melt into my face. But yes, CW rotation without advancement would set the jaws back. I don't see the brachy in that pic at all.
Ortho said I have severe short face syndrome. My jaw looks good in that pic cause I am not biting down at all. it looks like bullcrap when I bite down. Also take a look at this AAAA292D 7614 42FE AA23 77B7025293D4
The forum has few brachys too.
@ArvidGustavsson
@inceletto
and some more

• +1
Ortho said I have severe short face syndrome. My jaw looks good in that pic cause I am not biting down at all. it looks like bullcrap when I bite down. Also take a look at thisView attachment 525454
@ArvidGustavsson
@inceletto
and some more
I think you can't have longish midface with sfs unless you have lip deformation like me

• +1
  • +1
Ortho said I have severe short face syndrome. My jaw looks good in that pic cause I am not biting down at all. it looks like bullcrap when I bite down. Also take a look at thisView attachment 525454
@ArvidGustavsson
@inceletto
and some more

Okay, NOW this makes sense. At the very least you a surgeon would probably recommend anterior downgrafting of the maxilla. My smile is similar to yours, but not as severe.

• +1
Okay, NOW this makes sense. At the very least you a surgeon would probably recommend anterior downgrafting of the maxilla. My smile is similar to yours, but not as severe.
Downgrafting is very unstable right? Also take a look at this. You cant really tell me that more people would prefer the longfaced subhuman than the brachyfacial girl. I think the brachy looks kinda cute here ngl. 38F67270 333E 4AC2 B5B4 1394EF955C65

Downgrafting is very unstable right? Also take a look at this. You cant really tell me that more people would prefer the longfaced subhuman than the brachyfacial girl. I think the brachy looks kinda cute here ngl.View attachment 525513

Not sure about the stability of it. But that is how you would fix your lack of teeth show.

The first girls looks decently balanced, maybe slight brachy, and the second has a long MIDFACE, not lower third. Yes, first girl is cuter.

Here are some real brachys who got their jaws fixed

Last edited:
Not sure about the stability of it. But that is how you would fix your lack of teeth show.

The first girls looks decently balanced, maybe slight brachy, and the second has a long MIDFACE, not lower third. Yes, first girl is cuter.

Here are some real brachys who got their jaws fixed
View attachment 525536
Wtf second one got a ton of a forward advanchement. Kinda trying tp achieve thos result ngl. Also did you notice how brachys ascend like 2psl after surgery while long faces subhumans doesnt look a lot better after surger + brachys ccw rotated maxilla recessed or not leads to compact orbitals. Idk why people think brachys are ugly, they look 10 times better than longfaced subhuman,even before surgery.

Can brachys have a long midface?

Wtf second one got a ton of a forward advanchement. Kinda trying tp achieve thos result ngl. Also did you notice how brachys ascend like 2psl after surgery while long faces subhumans doesnt look a lot better after surger + brachys ccw rotated maxilla recessed or not leads to compact orbitals. Idk why people think brachys are ugly, they look 10 times better than longfaced subhuman,even before surgery.

Can brachys have a long midface?
Yes, I think brachys could have a long midface. Everyone is different and often have a combination of various features, to various degrees. Like myself... I'm getting anterior downgrafting of my maxilla, but CCW rotation of my mandible. My surgeon that I decided to go with said the posterior part of my mandible is more what we would expect from brachys (flat), but then it takes a steep downward slope after that (like this -\ ). But yea, I would say those brachys, and the dark haired girl I posted on page 1 ascended hard.

Yes, I think brachys could have a long midface. Everyone is different and often have a combination of various features, to various degrees. Like myself... I'm getting anterior downgrafting of my maxilla, but CCW rotation of my mandible. My surgeon that I decided to go with said the posterior part of my mandible is more what we would expect from brachys (flat), but then it takes a steep downward slope after that (like this -\ ). But yea, I would say those brachys, and the dark haired girl I posted on page 1 ascended hard.
Meanwhile a longfaced subhuman stays a longfaced subhuman FA7A4FD4 BBE7 4C6E BF7E 00A39F42A1CE E6B794A4 3DD7 4A47 947A 0D01B3E82E9A
Also brachy girls are cute in general jfl at people who call them unattractive 1DAB0E3E 326F 48EA A85D A2319CC37FC7
would you really say dolichofacial>brachyfacial
dolicho looks retarded and subhuman af while brachy can have a agressive Sometimes masculine look. 64568BA7 2165 4558 93E2 74A3FB108C7E
I think the fact that you can become a model as brachy sometimes if the maxilla is protruding but as a dolichofacial cant become a model speaks for itself ngl.

Last edited: