eriot lodger how are you

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
@Eriot Lodger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
He is sucking madd dick rn lil bro

I'm alright. Just contemplating my next move. I've had enough. His associates will have to pay.

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
I'm making a list

• Ugh..
Reactions: cutie_pie
Do you have autism ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Do you have friends? Nvm i already know.
i have 3 irl friends i just come across as asocial because i dont care about bantering on here with tiktok losers

i have 3 irl friends i just come across as asocial because i dont care about bantering on here with tiktok losers
Your posts don't reflect that but sure have fun betraying them like you did to your old friends you despicable human being.

Your posts don't reflect that but sure have fun betraying them like you did to your old friends you despicable human being.
oh so u take virginandvictim ‘s words srsly when its convenient. I never did anything to that guy. He literally shoots himself 24/7 he would even act like a martyr after an encounter with jesus christ.

oh so u take virginandvictim ‘s words srsly when its convenient. I never did anything to that guy. He literally shoots himself 24/7 he would even act like a martyr after an encounter with jesus christ.
I'm not talking about that old turd, he literally has no friends. It was about something you wrote nvm we all make mistakes, maybe it was a misunderstanding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
I hate it when people ask this without care or pretend to listen. If so, then just don't even ask in the first place! Asshole.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, cutie_pie and Deleted member 24278