Reactions: 6PSLcel, ryuken, twojei and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Nick.Harte, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
What about me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
Cope he's chad infinite appeal
Lasackro or the guy in his pfl? I think Lasackro is chadlite. I don't think the guy in his pfl is quite Chad because Chads have virtually no conceivable flaws. Appeal isn't actually what determines PSL either. So like a rich statusmaxxed guy like Drake can have extremely high appeal but they're not objectively a gigachad from a purely aesthetical view.

Lasackro or the guy in his pfl? I think Lasackro is chadlite. I don't think the guy in his pfl is quite Chad because Chads have virtually no conceivable flaws. Appeal isn't actually what determines PSL either. So like a rich statusmaxxed guy like Drake can have extremely high appeal but they're not objectively a gigachad from a purely aesthetical view.
The guy on his pfp ive ran multiple experiments with foids and he mogged every psl god with jbs simping for him like ive never seen before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
The guy on his pfp ive ran multiple experiments with foids and he mogged every psl god with jbs simping for him like ive never seen before
Again, those two things aren't the same, even though there's obviously lots of overlap. An objectively determined PSL rating (to the extent that it can be objectively determined) doesn't always translate to the amount or quality of women to which said guy would appeal. There was a guy on here called Anstrum who looked really good; sharp features, symmetrical lips, almond eyes, good hair etc. and he was still a virgin.

Again, those two things aren't the same, even though there's obviously lots of overlap. An objectively determined PSL rating (in the extent to which it can be objectively determined) doesn't always translate to the amount or quality of women to which said guy would appeal. There was a guy on here called Anstrum who looked really good; sharp features, symmetrical lips, almond eyes, good hair etc. and he was still a virgin.
I think he's still chad psl ofc smv and psl are different htn prettyboys have infinite appeal with foids while looking ordinary

I think he's still chad psl ofc smv and psl are different htn prettyboys have infinite appeal with foids while looking ordinary
I'm not gonna claim to have the objectively right assessment, though I rated him 5.5 so it's not far off. He appears to have slight NCT, slightly longer midface than ideal and slight but noticeable asymmetry. Again, it's very nitpicky, but you practically have to do that when you're getting up to Chadlite people. You really have to bring out the magnifying glass and look at it critically like you have OCD.

I always had a feeling he might be AI or some weird social experiment ran by asian scientists

I'm not gonna claim to have the objectively right assessment, though I rated him 5.5 so it's not far off. He appears to have slight NCT, slightly longer midface than ideal and slight but noticeable asymmetry. Again, it's very nitpicky, but you practically have to do that when you're getting up to Chadlite people. You really have to bring out the magnifying glass and look at it critically like you had OCD.
Psl is just brainrot material for autists anyway smv is all that matters

Ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Psl is just brainrot material for autists anyway smv is all that matters
That's incel scarcity mindset. Do you think Chad walks around autistically thinking how can I appeal to the highest percentage of girls? No he just does whatever he wants, expresses himself freely basically.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Why do you have to comment nobody likes you
The fact that you say “nobody likes you” and not “I don’t like you”, proves you know how insignificant your opinion is, and you feel the need to pretend everyone thinks like you. Speak for yourself, faggot.

The fact that you say “nobody likes you” and not “I don’t like you”, proves you know how insignificant your opinion is, and you feel the need to pretend everyone thinks like you. Speak for yourself, faggot.
People generally don't like paedophiles. Sure there can be exceptions but I don't think that's you

People generally don't like paedophiles. Sure there can be exceptions but I don't think that's you
Except I’m not a literal pedophile. Attraction to teenage girls is normal.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Fr some time ago I made a tinder for him experiment and a girl literally asked him on a date that same day to go out with her at that moment Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
your avi reminds of that persian htn that's friends with D*llon L*tham called Sam Zia

Except I’m not a literal pedophile. Attraction to teenage girls is normal.
what's the youngest you'd personally go for if it was legal given the chance