Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
tfw u dont speak nazi :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Es ist vorbei Jungs.
Wenn ihr nicht 190 groß seid ists vorbei

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
'when u talk with him for a long time and he suddenly says...
he is 5'9'
brutal, over for me

i will never be turkish slayer in germany with my mercedes and rolex :(

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
Viele Maenner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead and Ritalincell
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
  • +1
do turks have bad or good smv in germany? ive heard contrasting opinions on this.
Differs from city to city, turks do better in crowded low class cities and do bad in cities like Münster for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, turkproducer and Ritalincell
do turks have bad or good smv in germany? ive heard contrasting opinions on this.
Depends what type of girls you wanna attract. For girls from weak social classes turks have high smv but for high class girls probably lower smv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 206 and 1 other person
I deleted TikTok after 1 day. Couldn't take the suifuel. All of these are attention craving whores. And all of them are even good looking. There's no way to compete against a degenerate who looksmogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 206
Depends what type of girls you wanna attract. For girls from weak social classes turks have high smv but for high class girls probably lower smv.
Differs from city to city, turks do better in crowded low class cities and do bad in cities like Münster for example
makes sense, in uk its mainly higher class girls who wanna rebel who i get interest from, or lower class girls.

• +1
Ahem. I beg to differ.
From personal experience they do exceptionally well.

• JFL
  • +1
I deleted TikTok after 1 day. Couldn't take the suifuel. All of these are attention craving whores. And all of them are even good looking. There's no way to compete against a degenerate who looksmogs you.
That app is indeed a blackpill fontain. You don‘t even need to specifically search for it. It became mainstream to blackpill people,they don’t feel ashamed anymore to say the truth

• +1
giphy.gif

• +1
F1A9864E 2901 4465 B452 8783523E4976
8C46199B 9330 4D93 B5AF BB1398BF41D1

• +1
That app is indeed a blackpill fontain. You don‘t even need to specifically search for it. It became mainstream to blackpill people,they don’t feel ashamed anymore to say the truth
Yeah the whores who threw blackpills triggered me, but what was even worse was that literally every teen (male and female) was at least a 7/10. I don't like seeing good looking people.

• +1