Escalation after the approach is hard

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
So last year I tried the autistic cold approach tactic. Approaching girls in my uni. It wasn't like I was literally approaching strangers I knew some of them. Some classmates, some of them I regularly saw while on my way to the academic blocks etc.

I was very upfront and told them they looked nice and I asked if I could have their number and most of them gave me their numbers but it wasn't organic or a conversation that flowed naturally because of my social anxiety I wasn't able to hold the conversation so it was just awkward and many of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them. Many college age girls will give you their numbers and agree with everything you say because they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, GigaStacySexual and 11 others
@TechnoBoss @Clavicular @Klasik616 @NorwoodAscender @try2beme

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
Yea jfl if you think getting a number or snap is an ioi, girls have thousands of subhuman orbiters on snap its legit meaningless

A voluntary blowjob is the only real ioi

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, boss8055 and 8 others
Yea jfl if you think getting a number or snap is an ioi, girls have thousands of subhuman orbiters on snap its legit meaningless

A voluntary blowjob is the only real ioi
I think that depends on the kind of women tho. With young uni girls I agree but adult women will reject your straight away.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and GigaStacySexual
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and GigaStacySexual
So last year I tried the autistic cold approach tactic. Approaching girls in my uni. It wasn't like I was literally approaching strangers I knew some of them. Some classmates, some of them I regularly saw while on my way to the academic blocks etc.

I was very upfront and told them they looked nice and I asked if I could have their number and most of them gave me their numbers but it wasn't organic or a conversation that flowed naturally because of my social anxiety I wasn't able to hold the conversation so it was just awkward and many of them looked scared and nervous so I didn't push it with any of them. Many college age girls will give you their numbers and agree with everything you say because they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.
Never do this in uni girls will know you're an incel desperate for pussy, like those videos where a guy cold approachs 50 women and gets rejected 49 times. Remember foids share your chats with their friends so be careful with what you say. I'm also awkward with my approachs because foids don't expect it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, Chadeep and 2 others
Never do this in uni girls will know you're an incel desperate for pussy, like those videos where a guy cold approachs 50 women and gets rejected 49 times. Remember foids share your chats with their friends so be careful with what you say.
I didn't get hard rejections like that. A few just told me they had bfs already which they genuinely did and my uni is big enough to not be worried about becoming a joke or laughing stock. You will just be 1 among the hundreds of jokers here if u do be labelled as one which doesn't really matter

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Im gonna start cold approaching after I am less than 50 kg with fixed hairline:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, truthhurts and 1 other person
@mayo mogger @boss8055 @Chadeep @GigaStacySexual

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
I got a girls number from warm approach and she didn’t reply to me after a couple messages but maybe that’s because I DNRed her for 2 days before responding to anything
Or I’m just coping

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I got a girls number from warm approach and she didn’t reply to me after a couple messages but maybe that’s because I DNRed her for 2 days before responding to anything
Or I’m just coping
That depends on the foids looks level. LTB foids reply to me asap

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
That depends on the foids looks level. LTB foids reply to me asap

She was white high mtb in a stem class
Basically prime Megan fox smv

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Jason Voorhees
She was white high mtb in a stem class
Basically prime Megan fox smv
Feels. There are hardly any GL girls in STEM. HTB+ are like haileys comets only appera once in years

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Feels. There are hardly any GL girls in STEM. HTB+ are like haileys comets only appera once in years
I go to a T10 stem program here and the girl was considered one of the smarter ones in my class
If I got a smart white HTB+ in STEM or medicine I’d try and bag tbh, not typically an LTR guy but that’d mog

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
they don't know how to say no to a guy and are meek/timid.
say no more.

IMG 0074