esports betting

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
Can you make legit money on it by value betting? I know that mainstream sports bookmakers are too good and it's impossible to beat them unless you bifftannenmaxx but esports bookies I hear are kind of shitty and make mistakes often. Is it possible?

Can you make legit money on it by value betting? I know that mainstream sports bookmakers are too good and it's impossible to beat them unless you bifftannenmaxx but esports bookies I hear are kind of shitty and make mistakes often. Is it possible?
oEgBQpP.png
Hz2JW0X.png

redeemed some bonus points into 21 dollar

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Yes the odds are in your favour even for normal sports, they make money by banning winning accounts and farming losing accounts.
lose -> lose forever
win -> account gets limited gg

Last edited:
oEgBQpP.png
Hz2JW0X.png

redeemed some bonus points into 21 dollar
i made similar money in worlds 2023. what if a upset happens

these bets seemed pretty safe for the average esports watcher except for maybe beyond gaming vs evil geniuses (i wouldnt be confident placing that)

tbh i dont think there is lot of room for 'well thought' bets on lol esports. best way is to maxfitch games urself

Last edited:
Lol why would you want to bet on esports over real sports. Much more datum in actual sports to make informed decisions