its over son

19%-20%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DutchPrettyBoy and Chadelite
Thanks bros.

yeah, that's what i'm planning to do. I want to cut to 12% while gymcelling so I can hopefully put on some noob gains.
Sure bro,also do you want natural transformation or SARMs?Dont start with steroid yet wait at least few years

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 3795
Sure bro,also do you want natural transformation or SARMs?Dont start with steroid yet wait at least few years

I have decided to gymcell properly for a year before thinking about SARMS. But I more than likely will take them in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
very sexy body baby gimme number i love white girls

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, DutchPrettyBoy, laske.7 and 5 others
Getting lean is not as important as putting on muscle, especially in your case.

• +1
Getting lean is not as important as putting on muscle, especially in your case.

Well I don't want to sacrifice my face by bloating myself up to 25% or something.

I'd rather lean down to 12% during the quarantine and then bulk up to 16%

@KingOfRome

This is a more clear picture. Do I still look 18 - 22% here?

Thanks bros.

yeah, that's what i'm planning to do. I want to cut to 12% while gymcelling so I can hopefully put on some noob gains.

I will do fuck to your mother
Also fix you posture if you have anterior pelvic tilt.Will give you more height and much better definition of abs.

• +1
Also fix you posture if you have anterior pelvic tilt.Will give you more height and much better definition of abs.

Shit, is it even visible from the front?

Yeah, I look absolutely comical from the side due to it. Is it fixable without surgeries?

Last edited:
Well I don't want to sacrifice my face by bloating myself up to 25% or something.

I'd rather lean down to 12% during the quarantine and then bulk up to 16%

@KingOfRome

This is a more clear picture. Do I still look 18 - 22% here?
Too skinny already

Too skinny already

But my bodyfat% is pretty high, right?

I have absolutely no muscle so wouldn't I make noob gains while cutting?

Shit, is it still visible from the front?

Yeah, I look absolutely comical from the side due to it. Is it fixable without surgeries?
Of course,but it will take some time(month or 2)Looks like to me.If you have anterior pelvic tilt you can auschwitzmax and still have a bad definition of abs.If you fix posture you will look more leaner plus losing weight ofc

• +1
Of course,but it will take some time(month or 2)Looks like to me.If you have anterior pelvic tilt you can auschwitzmax and still have a bad definition of abs.If you fix posture you will look more leaner plus losing weight ofc

So is it possible i'm actually slightly lower bodyfat% but it looks higher due to it?

and how much height can I add?

So is it possible i'm actually slightly lower bodyfat% but it looks higher due to it?

and how much height can I add?
Maybe.I have your height and more weight also i look still better even i haven't touched weight or training since 5 months ago.Depends how terrible your posture is(you can get to 188 cm if you have terrible posture)

• Woah
Maybe.I have your height and more weight also i look still better even i haven't touched weight or training since 5 months ago.Depends how terrible your posture is(you can get to 188 cm if you have terrible posture)

Holy fuck. Lifefuel. I'll begin posturemaxxing asap.

So you'd recommend leanmaxxing to 12% first yeah?
What do you estimate me now?

You can send your side pic to me so i can see your condition

But my bodyfat% is pretty high, right?

I have absolutely no muscle so wouldn't I make noob gains while cutting?
I wouldn't worry about it right now. Build muscle first, worry about cutting later. I'm 6'2 and used to be 165. Once I hit 200lbs after several years of lifting, I got way more pussy. Most women aren't into super lean. I speak from experience.

Furthermore, if you put on muscle, it will raise your metabolism anyways. You're not that fat, just need more muscle.

• +1

What do you estimate me now?
leanmaxxing to 12% i approve ofc

• +1
18-20% range

• +1
I wouldn't worry about it right now. Build muscle first, worry about cutting later. I'm 6'2 and used to be 165. Once I hit 200lbs after several years of lifting, I got way more pussy. Most women aren't into super lean. I speak from experience.

Furthermore, if you put on muscle, it will raise your metabolism anyways. You're not that fat, just need more muscle.

What would you estimate my bodyfat% to be?

• +1
What would you estimate my bodyfat% to be?
Get skinfold calipers or do a waist circumference test instead of begging people to estimate your bodyfat for god's sake. All you really need to know is it's too high.

• +1
Get skinfold calipers or do a waist circumference test instead of begging people to estimate your bodyfat for god's sake. All you really need to know is it's too high.

I don't have them atm and I can't go out and buy due to quarantine. I'll do that as soon as it's over though.

I don't have them atm and I can't go out and buy due to quarantine. I'll do that as soon as it's over though.
If you have measuring tape, you can estimate your body fat with the Navy circumference test, which is about as accurate as you can get for an at-home testing method. Skinfold calipers won't do you much good if you're not skilled at using them. You could have also gotten it tested at a local gym were it not for quarantine; once the quarantine is over, you'll have that option again.

• +1
yeah the exact number doesn't matter, what matters is that you are fat and need to stop eating
ignore the guy telling you to get fat again

• +1
yeah the exact number doesn't matter, what matters is that you are fat and need to stop eating

Do you think I can still make good face gains if I become lean or will they be too small to notice at this stage?

Do you think I can still make good face gains if I become lean or will they be too small to notice at this stage?
as people store fat differently, there's no way to tell
only option is to starvemaxx

• +1
Agreed. Again, nobody telling OP to bulk first has ever been truly skinny-fat. Maybe skinny and not ripped, a case where bulking first actually could work -- for example, going from 150 lbs at 15% to 175 lbs at 18%. But OP would be going from 165 lbs at 20% to 190 lbs at 25% (the body has worse nutrient partitioning at higher body fat, another reason why skinny-fat should cut first).

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3795
Your frame is fine but you must workout on your chest because its too small for your frame

• +1
Auschwitz diet asap

• +1
Your frame is fine but you must workout on your chest because its too small for your frame

I know tbh, don't know what the fuck happened to it. I've always had breathing problems probably at least partially due to the fact that my fucking lungs are compressed to shit in my tiny rib cage.

Auschwitz diet asap

True tbh. I feel bad for eating like a pig while my ancestors were starved to death by dark triad Germany badboys

• +1
Reactions: Over
Agreed. Again, nobody telling OP to bulk first has ever been truly skinny-fat. Maybe skinny and not ripped, a case where bulking first actually could work -- for example, going from 150 lbs at 15% to 175 lbs at 18%. But OP would be going from 165 lbs at 20% to 190 lbs at 25% (the body has worse nutrient partitioning at higher body fat, another reason why skinny-fat should cut first).
what is the optimal way to gain muscle and not fucking up facial aesthetics after starvemaxxing to low BF?

what is the optimal way to gain muscle and not fucking up facial aesthetics after starvemaxxing to low BF?
Slight caloric surplus (around 300 above TDEE) and do an aggressive mini-cut when your bf starts getting too high.

There's no way to gain muscle optimally without gaining bits of fat with it. The best you can do is mitigate the fat gain and cut down quickly once too much of it accumulates. If you don't ever want to gain any fat, forget about gaining much muscle if any.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
Slight caloric surplus (around 300 above TDEE) and do an aggressive mini-cut when your bf starts getting too high.

There's no way to gain muscle optimally without gaining bits of fat with it. The best you can do is mitigate the fat gain and cut down quickly once too much of it accumulates. If you don't ever want to gain any fat, forget about gaining much muscle if any.

But I don't ever have to go back to the bodyfat i'm at now again when I bulk if I eat properly?
I want to go between 12 and 16% for minimal facial bloat

Last edited:

I see, what's your view on roids?

But I don't ever have to go back to the bodyfat i'm at now again when I bulk if I eat properly?
I want to go between 12 and 16%
12-16% is a completely reasonable range.

I see, what's your view on roids?
Using them is a personal choice. It depends on your goals and your tolerance for certain risks inherent to specific compounds and steroids in general. Though, I wouldn't recommend it until you've lifted and tracked your diet for at least a year, preferably two or three, since otherwise you're adding a layer of complexity to something you're still largely unfamiliar with, thus will never get the full benefits of roids while still taking on all the risks.

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 3795