Estrogen is dominating the world and its controlling the people

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Zephir
right now woman are viewed as the prize because they are usually super attractive and have great bodys. Its very rare to see someone born in this generation with a bad body. All of them have curves and a perfect fat ass with nice tits: there is never an below average body for them
and their faces? their faces are always average as well. Never below average.
Maybe sum chicks r ugly now and then but usually LTB is enougj
IMG 2862

She could straight up be 40+ and look likenthis
But if her body is this
IMG 2860

which most likely it is. Or something close to it.
Maybe a bit chubbier and more curves but all of em got huge tits and big asses and nice wide hips this is
Due to the fact that all we do is stay home, masterbate, eat junk food, no exercise, basically everything that nukes our test levels and increases estrogen. This is basically amazing for woman. This makes their faces feminine, good bodies. Bla bla bla.
Imagine a world where everything you ate increases your testosterone, where every thing you do. Like normal everyday things for example: eating goyslop, social
Media, drinking bullshit sugary drinks, rotting on sites like these. Basically everything you do thats bad for you increases test and HGH.

THIS would give us insanely wide clavicles, dark triad facial features, a nice sexy height like 6’3-6’6. That would be perfect right? We have to just live life and our life would be perfect we would be all atleast HTN facially and have mogger frames.

well this is the case for woman. Woman do all this shit. Estrogen increases and gives them mogger feminine frames, nice feminine faces
Call me crazy but LTB is the new MTB. Since how desperate males have became
IMG 2863

this LTB-mtb chick can fuck anytime she wants and do whatever the fuck she wants
LTBS get just as much as attraction and attention as chadlites blah blah. MTBS are getting more attention than chads… and mtb+ = tutorial mode. basically water right?

i can confirm this cuz one of my female LTB friends told me how easy it is to get dickpics. These arent just no dickpics tho these are legit framemoggers with huge dicks. She showed me the shit she gets.

I asked her why she didnt lose her virginity yet because she has so many damn options. She told me all of those HTNS-chadlites messages are her last resort. This 14 year old chick (dw im no pred, im young my self) literally told me she has backups if she doesnt lose her virginity LMAO. Brutal. 14 and shes already getting asked by 18 year old
Men to be fucked. She told me he would fuck him if it takes too long. (Translation:
She basically wants chad if she doesnt get chad shes gonna fuck a random medium ugly guy, aka HTN)
Yes. Woman consider HTN medium ugly.
MTN = ugly
LTN = not human
Subhuman = you do not exist

so basically why is this the case. Why do woman have it so easy? simply cuz all these estrogenic stuff in our air, food, water, all these feminine people, the people acting feminine aswell. People being weak because of the industrial revolution cuz no one has to work that hard anymore makes their estrogen sky high and makes their bodies nice and sexy, makes their face pretty n shit.

5.000-10.000 years ago this wasnt the case tho

MEN WERE the best looking back then simply because testosterone led the world. We had to hunt, sprint, hide, fight, build, create. All of these masculine things while woman stayed inside in her true nature. Being weak and submissive and listening to the alpha male. Woman back then werent so beautiful. Men were. We had mogger frames and bones like you could ever imagine, our strength was impeccable, Our ancestors (aka us) neanderthals were this 5’10 big scary muscular fast high IQ apes that raped everything and destroyed anything that comes through their way.
Neanderthal woman were basically men with a bit of gyno and less hair and had a vagina 🤮
Woman were NOT attractive at all due to testosterone being the dominant hormone in our world

IMG 2866

This is disgusting lmao.
But i know
Some of yal weird niggas would still hit this JFL

But of course the universe requires balance and it wont just let MEN lead the world for millions of years. So to even shit out universe decided to let the JEWS make everything estrogenic and make woman the new predator

right now my advice for you is. Blast roids if your in puberty. Or else u gonna be like me. Gay looking and ugly. If ur adult. Surgerymaxx and softmax your ASS off. Its either dying or ascending.
If you really hate foids. Kill them. (In minecraft)
Film it. Go ER! This is the universe telling you to
Go ER!!!! You were sent here for a reason..
If ur subhuman w no hope. Go rape foids (in minecraft) you have my permission! (In minecraft)

Attachments

• IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, halloweed, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Literally not a single molecule, tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, 5'7 zoomer, <6PSLcel and 3 others
Yes bro blast roids at 14!!!
i dont see why not
its gonna enhance puberty make u taller, bigger frame.
With a good PCT your good
Or YK cope with being natty and “good diet” just so u can stay below 6ft after puberty :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and halloweed
right now woman are viewed as the prize because they are usually super attractive and have great bodys. Its very rare to see someone born in this generation with a bad body. All of them have curves and a perfect fat ass with nice tits: there is never an below average body for them
and their faces? their faces are always average as well. Never below average.
Maybe sum chicks r ugly now and then but usually LTB is enougj
View attachment 3051479

She could straight up be 40+ and look likenthis
But if her body is this
View attachment 3051483
which most likely it is. Or something close to it.
Maybe a bit chubbier and more curves but all of em got huge tits and big asses and nice wide hips this is
Due to the fact that all we do is stay home, masterbate, eat junk food, no exercise, basically everything that nukes our test levels and increases estrogen. This is basically amazing for woman. This makes their faces feminine, good bodies. Bla bla bla.
Imagine a world where everything you ate increases your testosterone, where every thing you do. Like normal everyday things for example: eating goyslop, social
Media, drinking bullshit sugary drinks, rotting on sites like these. Basically everything you do thats bad for you increases test and HGH.

THIS would give us insanely wide clavicles, dark triad facial features, a nice sexy height like 6’3-6’6. That would be perfect right? We have to just live life and our life would be perfect we would be all atleast HTN facially and have mogger frames.

well this is the case for woman. Woman do all this shit. Estrogen increases and gives them mogger feminine frames, nice feminine faces
Call me crazy but LTB is the new MTB. Since how desperate males have became
View attachment 3051489

this LTB-mtb chick can fuck anytime she wants and do whatever the fuck she wants
LTBS get just as much as attraction and attention as chadlites blah blah. MTBS are getting more attention than chads… and mtb+ = tutorial mode. basically water right?

i can confirm this cuz one of my female LTB friends told me how easy it is to get dickpics. These arent just no dickpics tho these are legit framemoggers with huge dicks. She showed me the shit she gets.

I asked her why she didnt lose her virginity yet because she has so many damn options. She told me all of those HTNS-chadlites messages are her last resort. This 14 year old chick (dw im no pred, im young my self) literally told me she has backups if she doesnt lose her virginity LMAO. Brutal. 14 and shes already getting asked by 18 year old
Men to be fucked. She told me he would fuck him if it takes too long. (Translation:
She basically wants chad if she doesnt get chad shes gonna fuck a random medium ugly guy, aka HTN)
Yes. Woman consider HTN medium ugly.
MTN = ugly
LTN = not human
Subhuman = you do not exist

so basically why is this the case. Why do woman have it so easy? simply cuz all these estrogenic stuff in our air, food, water, all these feminine people, the people acting feminine aswell. People being weak because of the industrial revolution cuz no one has to work that hard anymore makes their estrogen sky high and makes their bodies nice and sexy, makes their face pretty n shit.

5.000-10.000 years ago this wasnt the case tho

MEN WERE the best looking back then simply because testosterone led the world. We had to hunt, sprint, hide, fight, build, create. All of these masculine things while woman stayed inside in her true nature. Being weak and submissive and listening to the alpha male. Woman back then werent so beautiful. Men were. We had mogger frames and bones like you could ever imagine, our strength was impeccable, Our ancestors (aka us) neanderthals were this 5’10 big scary muscular fast high IQ apes that raped everything and destroyed anything that comes through their way.
Neanderthal woman were basically men with a bit of gyno and less hair and had a vagina 🤮
Woman were NOT attractive at all due to testosterone being the dominant hormone in our world

View attachment 3051500
This is disgusting lmao.
But i know
Some of yal weird niggas would still hit this JFL

But of course the universe requires balance and it wont just let MEN lead the world for millions of years. So to even shit out universe decided to let the JEWS make everything estrogenic and make woman the new predator

right now my advice for you is. Blast roids if your in puberty. Or else u gonna be like me. Gay looking and ugly. If ur adult. Surgerymaxx and softmax your ASS off. Its either dying or ascending.
If you really hate foids. Kill them. (In minecraft)
Film it. Go ER! This is the universe telling you to
Go ER!!!! You were sent here for a reason..
If ur subhuman w no hope. Go rape foids (in minecraft) you have my permission! (In minecraft)
recycled information

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i dont see why not
its gonna enhance puberty make u taller, bigger frame.
With a good PCT your good
Or YK cope with being natty and “good diet” just so u can stay below 6ft after puberty :lul:
Because >6ft men didn’t exist pre steroids or something. Steroids aren’t gonna magically make you surpass genetic limits and I’m pretty sure they are shit for long bone growth anyway. You also have to deal with the billion other complications steroids bring defeating the entire purpose. Almost a pipe dream to be honest with how complicated pulling everything off will be even if your parents support you, going to be in the same spot teenage trannies are in trying to undergo HRT.

• +1
it's over, i didnt take testosterone since age 14

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Because >6ft men didn’t exist pre steroids or something. Steroids aren’t gonna magically make you surpass genetic limits and I’m pretty sure they are shit for long bone growth anyway. You also have to deal with the billion other complications steroids bring defeating the entire purpose. Almost a pipe dream to be honest with how complicated pulling everything off will be even if your parents support you, going to be in the same spot teenage trannies are in trying to undergo HRT.
its not that complicated just take permablast 200mg test if ur that worried

• +1
it's over, i didnt take testosterone since age 14
You dont need it my chadlite 6’5 mogger.
I adore your genetics.
People like you were tall fast hunters in the past. You evolved to be tall because you were always the most strongest and ate the most food cuz you hunted so much food
or ur just blessed with genetics:lul:

• JFL
I as a doctor gonna give a opinion on this Dr. Nickga

No not true

• +1
How can you say no exercise? 90 percent of people between aged 16-24 are brainwashed to workout,that’s a reason why nobody is developing properly

• +1
You dont need it my chadlite 6’5 mogger.
I adore your genetics.
People like you were tall fast hunters in the past. You evolved to be tall because you were always the most strongest and ate the most food cuz you hunted so much food
or ur just blessed with genetics:lul:
Chadlite in the slums of Pakistan

• +1
its not that complicated just take permablast 200mg test if ur that worried
Obtaining steroids would be the least of your worries. Also just doing research on it right now for teens at least, it can actually STUNT growth, cause acne, lead to fertility problems, and give you fucking tits!!! What. The. Fuck. Tbh I hope gullible 13 year old retards read this thread and do it, bring the average height down. Was this your intention?

• +1
dnr, pin test and piss on women or perish for all eternity

• +1
Obtaining steroids would be the least of your worries. Also just doing research on it right now for teens at least, it can actually STUNT growth, cause acne, lead to fertility problems, and give you fucking tits!!! What. The. Fuck. Tbh I hope gullible 13 year old retards read this thread and do it, bring the average height down. Was this your intention?
ur right my bad bruh.
I forgot add an AI.
200mg test + AI to get rid of excess estrogen n ur good.

• WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked