Estrogen is the root of all your problems

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

inhuman
There is nothing good about it.

Too much estrogen leads to issues like increased body fat, reduced muscle mass, kills your energy levels, motivation, and drive—basically, it softens you up both physically and mentally.

other shit estrogen causes:

Hair loss
Low bone density
Shit frame
Shit jaw

cut that shit.

Testosterone injections should be free for men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, Elijah_leo, PrimalPlasty and 3 others
Or just eat raw meat only

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and sb23
Should I take an AI

Too much estrogen leads to issues like increased body fat, reduced muscle mass, kills your energy levels, motivation, and drive—basically, it softens you up both physically and mentally.

Hair loss
Low bone density
Shit frame
Shit jaw

cut that shit.

estrogen does NOT

cause:
low bone density, it increases bone density
it doesnt cause hair loss, where tf did u get that shit from u retard?
frame it doesnt give u a bad frame, like it wont give u a good frame but not make it worse
and it causes mandible development

you're so fucking retarded its crazy lmao kill yourself faggot and testosterone injections will increase estrogen too u stupid piece of shit commit suicide u retarded 30iq faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: androstenedione, slark, diamondbill and 7 others
it doesnt reduce muscle mass u stupid piece of shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Snowskinned and MA_ascender
Test makes u submissive bro

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and IndraBC
frame it doesnt give u a bad frame, like it wont give u a good frame but not make it worse
Then why do females have a lower bone density, smaller frames on avg?

• +1
Reactions: thecel

cope i feel like shit with crashed estrogen

Then why do females have a lower bone density, smaller frames on avg?
Bone density

FACIAL bones

estrogen increases bones on face

and females have bad frame bc of low t not high e

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Bone density

FACIAL bones

estrogen increases bones on face

and females have bad frame bc of low t not high e
Nah I think it’s the estrogen. It’s why females are the way they are. I think OPs point was that the more feminine your hormones the more you’ll end up that way.

i thought dht wich comes from testostherone leads to hair loss
Its mainly low estrogen that cause hairloss
Ive seen hairloss from pretty mush everything
Ans ive seen guys gztting their hair back in reedit from just uing estriol and estradiol creams

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Nah I think it’s the estrogen. It’s why females are the way they are. I think OPs point was that the more feminine your hormones the more you’ll end up that way.
How are you so fucking retarded? Like genuinely, how are you so fucking stupid and low iq you stupid piece of shit?

Females have smaller bideltoids because of low testosterone, not high estrogen. High estrogen magically makes your frame or stunts frame development or something you stupid piece of shit.

And estrogen is what causes zygo growth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, vernier, Snowskinned and 1 other person
it doesnt give u a bad frame, like it wont give u a good frame but not make it worse
this part is actually untrue. Estrogen causes ossification of collagenous tissue in the epiphyseal growth plates which basically means it can prematurely stop your clavicles from widening. Estrogen is the devil during male puberty and a couple years after.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and IndraBC
How are you so fucking retarded? Like genuinely, how are you so fucking stupid and low iq you stupid piece of shit?

Females have smaller bideltoids because of low testosterone, not high estrogen. High estrogen magically makes your frame or stunts frame development or something you stupid piece of shit.

Can you prove it?

Testosterone is the *primary*cause of growth of those categories you mentioned, not estrogen.

Can you prove it?

Testosterone is the *primary*cause of growth of those categories you mentioned, not estrogen.
so how do women get big bones on their face? they're high t?

this part is actually untrue. Estrogen causes ossification of collagenous tissue in the epiphyseal growth plates which basically means it can prematurely stop your clavicles from widening. Estrogen is the devil during male puberty and a couple years after.
it would be overexaggerating it calling it "the devil" JFL. genetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, choripan and IndraBC
No is he retarded
It cause hairloss only in androgenic areas such as beard chest if you have very high ss
the guy is talking about how high estrogen causes hairloss
Estrogen compared to dht and test

• +1
Reactions: iblamemoritz
:lul:
It's completely the devil in puberty. You can have the genetics, estrogen will still close your growth plates and destroy your genetic potential. You can also have shit genetics, if you inhibit estrogen, you will grow for a longer period of time. You overvalue genetics to much.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Strawman fallacy. I did not deny that, but it does not play a massive role in it, not as much as testosterone. And like someone said prior; Estrogen causes ossification of collagenous tissue in the epiphyseal growth plates which basically means it can prematurely stop your clavicles from widening.

Hairloss from estrogen JFL

That user should be renamed to “Lowest IQ retard ever” tbh

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Strawman fallacy. I did not deny that, but it does not play a massive role in it, not as much as testosterone. And like someone said prior; Estrogen causes ossification of collagenous tissue in the epiphyseal growth plates which basically means it can prematurely stop your clavicles from widening.
estrogen increase from lifestyle won't be significant enough to do that unless ur drinking 20 liters of soy

• JFL
Men have androgens. Unlike women, we can still have good bones with low levels of estrogen. Men depend more on androgens for bone health.
u retard i just showed a study saying that estrogen causes bone growth

• JFL
u retard i just showed a study saying that estrogen causes bone growth
And I just said men mostly rely on androgens for bone growth. They can both be true at the same time you idiot.

this is only a worry if you're looksmaxing for male looks
this is good for men with terrible dimorphism who SHOULD troon out

also where the fuck did you get that e causes hair loss from nigger? it literally reverses it retard

Last edited:
@vernier @bloatmaxxer @thecel

why did u guys rep this nigger faggot bitch? take ur reps back pls this guy is a stupid nigger

• JFL
estrogen does NOT

cause:

you're so fucking retarded its crazy lmao kill yourself faggot and testosterone injections will increase estrogen too u stupid piece of shit commit suicide u retarded 30iq faggot
True but estrogen stores fat in the most retarded places if u r a man.

Hair loss
Low bone density
Shit frame
Shit jaw

cut that shit.

water

@vernier @bloatmaxxer @thecel

why did u guys rep this nigger faggot bitch? take ur reps back pls this guy is a stupid nigger
I thought I gave him a jfl react

• Ugh..
crashed my estrogen with letrozole and turned asexual, on test with low ai and now im only stacy sexual and dont even consider females below stacy as human

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969
There is a very low chance that someone have High estrogen, a very low chance

Also jfl at you for suggestinf Testosterone injections
High testosterone is one of the reasons why estrogen is high , they belance eachother

You tiktok advice is usseless and Retarded
Not based on the reality of Science, facts and logic

Hair loss
Low bone density
Shit frame
Shit jaw

cut that shit.

Hairloss
Shit frame
Shit jaw

Its all genetics

Because of genetics

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
There is a very low chance that someone have High estrogen, a very low chance

Also jfl at you for suggestinf Testosterone injections
High testosterone is one of the reasons why estrogen is high , they belance eachother

You tiktok advice is usseless and Retarded
Not based on the reality of Science, facts and logic

Hairloss
Shit frame
Shit jaw

Its all genetics
There is a weird steroutype going that

High T = male, high masculination
High E = female?? High femenism

Someone who know the basic of hormones know this is pure tiktok bullshit

Its all genetics

• +1