Estrogen strengthens bones.(GTFIH FRAMECELS)

B

beastmax

6’7 Pogger of the faggots
No one reads this shit so I’m going to keep it short and sweet

tldr: estrogen is used to treat Osteoporosis and if successful can make a crippled nigga walk. Inject estrogen if framecel or weak boned curry.

In b4 jew memes

op after injecting estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and GigaAscender
wtf? estrogen is a cause of osteoporosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, pizza, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
You do that

• +1
Reactions: pizza and GigaAscender
OP is a high IQ mastermind trying to make every user convert to hpyno sissy by injecting estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, gamma, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
soy milk art GIF

• JFL
Reactions: pizza
OP is a high IQ mastermind trying to make every user convert to hpyno sissy by injecting estrogen
I’m about to get some estrogen next week so if my experiment is wrong I’ll go down with you guys

heres the question then op

why do men posess greatly higher levels of bone mass than women then

• JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender and DesperadoRatado
Testosterone also promotes bone density

Water. It only increases density though and excess estrogen during puberty actually leads to premature growth plate fusion. As with anything, hormones should be balanced. Too little and your bones may break more easily, too much and you end up stunted, get gallstones or gyno

Gyno, water retention, feeling tired all the time, mentally becoming a woman (moodiness, depression), etc
You do know if you inject estrogen you’ll be unable to produce more estrogen so even if estrogen is harmful you’ll be unable to make more

op is about to become a sissy femboy lol

No one reads this shit so I’m going to keep it short and sweet

tldr: estrogen is used to treat Osteoporosis and if successful can make a crippled nigga walk. Inject estrogen if framecel or weak boned curry.

In b4 jew memes
Stupid logic, lack of research or understanding here. Yes, estrogen is key for maintaining bone health, but no it will not cause your frame to grow. If you are a teenager and inject estrogen (if your plates are fused) it will cause them to shut = no more growing. You would see infinitely more benefit from hopping on an oral DHT derivative: Winstrol or Anavar with an AI if you were a teen for frame growth and increased height/growth velocity/decreased rate of skeletal maturation.
Breast enlargement - First noticeable at 3-6 months full effect 2-3 years
Decreased volume of tests - First noticeable at 3-6 months full effect 2-3 years
Decreased sperm production - Variable
Decreased libido - First noticeable at 1-3 months full effect 1-2 years
Decreased spontanious erections - First noticeable at 1-3 months full effect 1-2 years
Decreased muscle mass/strength - First noticeable 3-6 months full effect 1-2 years
Body fat redistribution - Buttocks, Thighs, face, hips.
Youll also become immensely emotional, like a teenage girl on her period.
in short, this is a retarded idea.

Stupid logic, lack of research or understanding here. Yes, estrogen is key for maintaining bone health, but no it will not cause your frame to grow. If you are a teenager and inject estrogen (if your plates are fused) it will cause them to shut = no more growing. You would see infinitely more benefit from hopping on an oral DHT derivative: Winstrol or Anavar with an AI if you were a teen for frame growth and increased height/growth velocity/decreased rate of skeletal maturation.
Breast enlargement - First noticeable at 3-6 months full effect 2-3 years
Decreased volume of tests - First noticeable at 3-6 months full effect 2-3 years
Decreased sperm production - Variable
Decreased libido - First noticeable at 1-3 months full effect 1-2 years
Decreased spontanious erections - First noticeable at 1-3 months full effect 1-2 years
Decreased muscle mass/strength - First noticeable 3-6 months full effect 1-2 years
Body fat redistribution - Buttocks, Thighs, face, hips.
Youll also become immensely emotional, like a teenage girl on her period.
in short, this is a retarded idea.
Stfu I know what I’m talking about I’m a scientist