@Eternal_ is the worst user on this forum by far

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
This freak @Eternal_ gets mad that myself along with others talk about various drugs and supplements on a self-improvement forum and has an epileptic fit whenever someone brings them up.

Also thinks that praying to God alone will fix his busted truecel face and fucked up brain and hormones making him act like an overly emotional faggot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SecularIslamist, romanstock, Zikel_Nut and 9 others
He's top 5 for sure :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Eriot Lodger, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
He had a fit in one of my threads where I asked about omega 3 dosages and thinks that taking 1g of it will give him arrhythmia :lul:
As you said, overly emotional faggot. He's also schizophrenic and not Christian at all

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Bonecel01 and incelmogger
As you said. Overly emotional faggot. He's also schizophrenic and not Christian at all
Yes I noticed he's a fake christian who supports leftists and believes in theism rather than having faith, I don't think he's convinced of his beliefs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, i_love_roosters, incelmogger and 1 other person
I knew something was off about him when he started saying christians need to unite with jews

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, incelmogger and autistic_tendencies
He’s pro Israel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock, noobs, incelmogger and 1 other person
Brutal, no jesus for your face.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Yes I noticed he's a fake christian who supports leftists and believes in theism rather than having faith, I don't think he's convinced of his beliefs.
I knew something was off about him when he started saying christians need to unite with jews
He’s pro Israel
That's like most of American Christians. If that's weird then weird loses its meaning because then most Americans would be weird and they're like the epitome of what most countries follow and try to emulate.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and autistic_tendencies
He’s pro Israel
He also told me 1g of fish oil will 100% give me heart arrhythmia and comments on every drug, supplement or actual looksmaxing related thread telling everyone to just pray to God. No way he’s not a fed tbh

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Has to be a troll or fed or just severely mentally ill. My guess would be schizo or bipolar

• +1
Reactions: plukee
That's like most of American Christians. If that's weird then weird loses its meaning because then most Americans would be weird and they're like the epitome of what most countries follow and try to emulate.
And American Christians aren’t real Christmas

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and incelmogger
Average christ cuck

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
And American Christians aren’t real Christmas
I haven’t met one trad priest that’s against improving your looks or taking certain drugs or supplements for legit purposes and solely tells people to ‘just pray.’

• +1
Reactions: plukee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back