ETH or BTC?

D

Deleted member 6873

@fag112 @eduardkoopman

i personally transfered nearly all my bitcoins 2-3 weeks ago. to etherium, cardano, bitcoin cash, litecoin and muh favourite Monero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i personally transfered nearly all my bitcoins 2-3 weeks ago. to etherium, cardano, bitcoin cash, litecoin and muh favourite Monero
i spent like 15 euros total on crypto lmao new to it all i split it atm between link, eth, btc and dogecoin

Neither
I think for now not much will happen with cryptocurrency owing to the lack of real world usage

i spent like 15 euros total on crypto lmao new to it all i split it atm between link, eth, btc and dogecoin
I went a little into bitcoin last summer. It payed off well so far. BTC was than still below 10K. I somehow turned 250 input into like 1500

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
I dont believe in Crypto, its neither a used nor a official currency and gold/silver is better historically

bought both, but im a broke ass teen i put like 15 euro and split it between btc eth and link, also bought some dogecoin lol

Why would you buy litecoin? Unironically it should die.

ETH but keep a small percentage of your portfolio in BTC. ETH will outperform the fuck outta BTC throughout most of this bull market. Bitcoin dominance is already dropping.

i choose EBT, niggas gotta eat