Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
SRS?
@TheCopefulCurry 1601336434693.jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, 6485b025t and Copeful
No, white and white. Why risk dooming your son to a lifetime of frustration and disappointment as a sub-chad ethnic?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stare, Copeful and 2 others
If ethnics are so superior why are ethnic men obsessed with white women? Aren't ethnic women better looking? jfl

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, Deleted member 4671, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
If ethnics are so superior why are ethnic men obsessed with white women? Aren't ethnic women better looking? jfl
gtfo out of my threads go back to 4 chan you absolutely disgusting long faced donkey :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
I want to marry a west african girl and have slayer mulatto sons

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, SubhumanCurrycel, lutte and 3 others
Images

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: doll, JizzFarmer, lutte and 4 others
E78ad4857a3be4e5bbfb07d85d30e53a

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, JizzFarmer, lutte and 4 others
Yes bhai, I will find a 6+ PSL Muslim ethnic girl from either India, Pakistan, or Middle East for marriage. I'd rope before marrying a white girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 9072
Yes bhai, I will find a 6+ PSL Muslim ethnic girl from either India, Pakistan, or Middle East for marriage. I'd rope before marrying a white girl
Pashtun or arab for me tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t and Copeful
Why do u want to fuck white girls so bad ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golang
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: doll, Greecgawd, Warlow and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
Mog the ethnics girls I see to oblivion and beyond
they're hideous and don't mog shit
you're just a cuck tbh , maybe middle eastern women are subhuman on average but north indian girls are more feminine than the average white girl .
thoughts @TheCopefulCurry ??

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Copeful and Deleted member 9072
7judxr5eyn151
7o1rilfl
7judxr5eyn151
Ffff

21446ea15b7aeee6d195cb1c01870a11
Tumblr oqb9bs8Duu1rzroaxo1 1280

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
they're hideous and don't mog shit
you're just a cuck tbh , maybe middle eastern women are subhuman on average but north indian girls are more feminine than the average white girl .
thoughts @TheCopefulCurry ??

There were a lot of hot Indian girls in my HS, but there weren't as many middle eastern girls so I'm not sure about them. I agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 9072
There were a lot of hot Indian girls in my HS, but there weren't as many middle eastern girls so I'm not sure about them. I agree tbh
tbh middle eastern women are repulsive too , I can't blame @Golang and the 'fuckable' ones are surgerymaxxed plastic Kardashian wannabes

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Golang, sytyl and 1 other person
Everyone thinks KPs are primitive subhumans in Pakistan.
why are you triggered? I am just stating a fact that pashtuns are really racist against curries in general, is what it is

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
why are you triggered? I am just stating a fact that pashtuns are really racist against curries in general, is what it is
Why? No one I know experienced this in Pakistan ever?

Bro I'm not triggered. I'm saying it's funny because other Pakistanis are have racist attitudes about them due to their accent and tribalism.

Why? No one I know experienced this in Pakistan ever?
can only speak for afghans but farsi speaking afghans (very similar to persian iranians in their feelings of superiority over everyone else in the region) and pashtuns both are really racist to pakis, by extension to indians as well, is what it is (I'm not, just what I have seen online and irl)
Bro I'm not triggered. I'm saying it's funny because other Pakistanis are have racist attitudes about them due to their accent and tribalism.
you are consistently triggered against them, @Sikkunt23 says the same
racism goes both ways
3rd world trait: racism tbh

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
Tbh here in germany alot of german guys are into ethnic girls and i dont mean currys btw

• Ugh..
can only speak for afghans but farsi speaking afghans (very similar to persian iranians in their feelings of superiority over everyone else in the region) and pashtuns both are really racist to pakis, by extension to indians as well, is what it is (I'm not, just what I have seen online and irl)

you are consistently triggered against them, @Sikkunt23 says the same
racism goes both ways
3rd world trait: racism tbh
I have no qualms with them, unless you count me trashtalking OhWellMaxxing which in that case was him racebaiting and me trying to piss him off.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
unironically their personality are also as ugly as thier face
off topic but I think someone is shitposting as you on 4chan

• Woah
I have no qualms with them, unless you count me trashtalking OhWellMaxxing which in that case was him racebaiting and me trying to piss him off.
And sikkkunt seems to take everything as a personal attack. I like him but that is one of his character flaws.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
off topic but I think someone is shitposting as you on 4chan
I'm THAT infamous that a filthy ethnic frog is larping as me on that faggot website.

I'm flattered tbh

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, sytyl and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Peep show's early seasons were so good tbh
later seasons are good too, the last season is really good. Dobby era wasn't as good though stupid jew nosed bitch

• +1