Ethnic guys who prefer white girls

try2beme

try2beme

South American Classic
How does it feel having an ugly mother, sisters and family?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Aero, descension and 15 others
You didnt have an opportunity to see your own countrys beauty kek

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, descension, nword49 and 3 others
So many views so little engagement

Which shitskin i hurt?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: descension, rand anon, nword49 and 7 others
I agree. But ethnics who inseminate white girls create mogger children. Especially curries.

Inside the ballsack of every curry is a chad. This is what whites fear the most.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, retardedcel, rand anon and 13 others
No white girl can ever touch this level of beauty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, retardedcel, Crisick and 22 others
As an ethnic tending toward black by .org standards I feel a little offended

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nword49 and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, nword49, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
I agree. But ethnics who inseminate white girls create mogger children. Especially curries.

Inside the ballsack of every curry is a chad. This is what whites fear the most.
Moggers create moggers doesnt matter the race unless garbage pheno

All white foids are whores anyways

• +1
Reactions: fuse
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon, blatonslatt and 1 other person
I will stick to ethnic woman

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
How does it correlate?
They cant see beauty in their own race
Theres a lack of it in their family
Its embedded to prefer ur own kind

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

You won't stop with your race baits won't you

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and SecularIslamist
nothing wrong with preferring more attractive girls
only cringe if you prefer a ugly white girl over a attractive ethnic girl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, Xangsane, Chadeep and 3 others
dravidian queens forever

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, Deleted member 67581 and 1 other person
How can you want white women when you have things like this? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, blatonslatt, ascension and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and PrinceLuenLeoncur
all white women belong to ethnic badboys

harvey weinstein promised me

• JFL

According to @St.TikTokcel every non white according to this Asian man is obsessed with white women even if they’re women are the same pheno as them

• JFL
I hate brown women

• JFL
You didnt have an opportunity to see your own countrys beauty kek
Cage. If you don’t find your own women attractive you’re probably a faggot ngl most of the foids I post are Hispanic with similar phenos to me

• +1
nothing wrong with preferring more attractive girls
only cringe if you prefer a ugly white girl over a attractive ethnic girl
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
According to @St.TikTokcel every non white according to this Asian man is obsessed with white women even if they’re women are the same pheno as them
Holy projection. I like all races and prefer my own heavily

I find beautiful women attractive. MTB+

• +1
Reactions: greywind and try2beme
Cage. If you don’t find your own women attractive you’re probably a faggot ngl most of the foids I post are Hispanic with similar phenos to me
White women are the best

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

Bhai You get 1 Aishwarya For 10's of millions of Sub5 Poojetas. Shit ain't fair. South Asian Attractiveness is skewed more towards Femcels.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme
Bhai You get 1 Aishwarya For 10's of millions of Sub5 Poojetas. Shit ain't fair. South Asian Attractiveness is skewed more towards Femcels.
My point is Aishwarya Rais would be more common if they breed with white girls.

It's no coincidence that Zayn Malik and Katrina Kaif are half white. If there were more, there would be more moggers. But unfortunately curry-white combo is very rare.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is how I feel as a bbc. I feel ethnics and blacks are fucked because the % of subhumans in our race is higher than Cumskins. Sure most of them are also ugly but at least 30% are fuckable as opposed to only 5% of non whites being fuckable.

It’s shit man

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ElTruecel and Chadeep
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and try2beme
This is how I feel as a bbc. I feel ethnics and blacks are fucked because the % of subhumans in our race is higher than Cumskins. Sure most of them are also ugly but at least 30% are fuckable as opposed to only 5% of non whites being fuckable.

It’s shit man
Black women have way better bodies than poojas jfl. Average Shaniqua non western fogs Pajeeta from Mumbai.

White women are prettier than ethnic women, but unfortunately every single one of them on this planet is a total whore. Ethnic women are much better for LTRs.

I'd happily pick an ethnic stacy over any white woman if I could.

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black women have way better bodies than poojas jfl. Average Shaniqua non western fogs Pajeeta from Mumbai.
Yeah but I’d say poojeetas have on avg better faces. Blk and curry women are tied for subhmanity just depends on what you value more. Face or body but curry foids are barely better than blk foids I had to brainwash myself into finding some attr in uni to escape Inceldom, and Arab foids they also look like dogshit as well.

When I say poojeeta I mean UK paki. Not some ugly ass curry from Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: greywind
aishwariya rai is overrated by dalits cause of lightskin and eyes
i see dravidian girls irl who are prettier than her jfl

• Hmm...
My point is Aishwarya Rais would be more common if they breed with white girls.

It's no coincidence that Zayn Malik and Katrina Kaif are half white. If there were more, there would be more moggers. But unfortunately curry-white combo is very rare.
Images 50

Top tier Non mixed Pajeeta with Loads of Surgeries.

• +1

It’s shit man

I'm too much of a natural coon because of my love for pink pussy. I sometimes see these coons acting desperate for white validation and I just cringe. And I realize it's better to be with people who are similar to me.

BUT I LOVE PINK PUSSY TOO MUCH

All an ethnic man needs is some pink pussy to keep him happy.
So I can't. I'll always be a coon.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, 0S4MA, watah and 1 other person
View attachment 3036616

I'm too much of a natural coon because of my love for pink pussy. I sometimes see these coons acting desperate for white validation and I just cringe. And I realize it's better to be with people who are similar to me.

BUT I LOVE PINK PUSSY TOO MUCH

All an ethnic man needs is some pink pussy to keep him happy.
So I can't. I'll always be a coon.
Dnr. Imagine prefering a race of beasts that have nipples that resemble pepperoni? Imaginenorefering them which look like PORK and pigs. Imagine prefering them which fuck dogs and are degenerates over our wonderful blk women

Dnr. Imagine prefering a race of beasts that have nipples that resemble pepperoni? Imaginenorefering them which look like PORK and pigs. Imagine prefering them which fuck dogs and are degenerates over our wonderful blk women
I can't help it
its a brutal life
im spiritually dravidian anyway

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
aishwariya rai is overrated by dalits cause of lightskin and eyes
i see dravidian girls irl who are prettier than her jfl
USA Dravidian girls fog. Average Dravidian girl in India is a Sub3.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I can't help it
its a brutal life
im spiritually dravidian anyway
Read my title. I’m also spiritually a curry 🍛 but unlike you curries like me I eat their food and their women’s pussies and I identity as Dravidian

Me and @Jason Voorhees are brothers. He sometimes gets mad and calls me a nigger forgetting I’m also Indian like him I jsut got the game to glitch and my Indian spirit was placed in the wrong race. Even racist south Azns treat me like family it’s because they subconsciously can sense I’m truly one of them

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Chadeep
  • +1
How does it feel having an ugly mother, sisters and family?
The worst part is that none of my parents are ugly, moreover, they were pretty beautiful in their youth but I somehow managed to be ugly
I don't even prefer white girls just wanted to make a point lol

• +1