Ethnic in my class who got rejected by a whale during the final exam

slime

slime

Just another man.

Before the exam started he went up to the front and told everyone he had an announcement. He then asked if she wanted to date and she said no. He walked to the back of the lecture hall and sat down while the whole room went quiet. What an incel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Dicklet.4.3, onnysk and 4 others
BzTijMY

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 3832 and 4 others
Lmao is that shameless from lookism?

i feel at this point most subhumans just have long midfaces. like myself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: onnysk, LordNorwood and slime
I feel like he has good bases to ascend but is probably a mentalcel oneitiscel with zero looksmaxxing prospects.

ngl though I feel like his hairline is fucked from that pic alone

View attachment 191542

Before the exam started he went up to the front and told everyone he had an announcement. He then asked if she wanted to date and she said no. He walked to the back of the lecture hall and sat down while the whole room went quiet. What an incel.

Again if he was white she would have said yes why cause this shitty system facilitates white cock of your feuatres and not white its over for you cause of fucking whites and the media and self hating parents

Looks white to me tbh

Again if he was white she would have said yes why cause this shitty system facilitates white cock of your feuatres and not white its over for you cause of fucking whites and the media and self hating parents
Your ratio is so bad

Would never work as an ethnic. Imagine if a girl will gladly accept an ethnic in front of everyone jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902