ethnic men aren’t obssesed with white girls

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
i have talked to alot of ethnics guys(100s) and asked them what their preference in girls is and they usually either say girls from their own country or they have some niche preference like latinas or black girls and rarely do they say white girls.

i don’t know where this notion that ethnic men drool over white girls came from but it’s not true from my experience tbh it’s just that we live in the west and all the girls around us are pretty much white so we gotta do with what we have.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, curryascenderr, Chadeep and 10 others
95% of people male and female prefer their own ethnic group, we want a partner and kids that look like us.

Interracial relationships will always be outliers no matter what posters on here think.

With the exception of Asian american women of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, aesthetic beauty, EvilDarkskinManlet and 4 others
least obvious dailt

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, yeeyeeslayer and IwillRope2024
Most people want the lighter skinned and more Caucasian versions of their races tho. Like most of them want the mulattos more, the lightskinned curry, the white passing arab and the kpop gook etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Debetro, curryascenderr and 5 others
Most people want the lighter skinned and more Caucasian versions of their races tho. Like most of them want the mulattos more, the lightskinned curry, the white passing arab and the kpop gook etc.
only latinos and indians have this cucked self hating type of culture the rest of the world isn’t like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, borntosuffer, Shahnameh and 1 other person
Not sure about "ethnic" but a lot of Black men I know prefer Black, Bi-Racial, and Hispanic women over White women unless they're from the suburbs or in a pred. White college.

• +1
Reactions: nope and IwillRope2024
only latinos and indians have this cucked self hating type of culture the rest of the world isn’t like this.
No even blacks are the exact same. They wouldn't touch a darkskinned black girl with a 10 foot pole. They want mukattas. Same for arabs too. It's a huge flex in muslim countries to have Lebanese or Syrian wife

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro, curryascenderr, borntosuffer and 4 others
No even blacks are the exact same. They wouldn't touch a darkskinned black girl with a 10 foot pole. They want mukattas. Same for arabs too. It's a huge flex in muslim countries to have Lebanese or Syrian wife
Why the ugh react nigga? . I remember a few years back there was # viral on french twitter #ToutEstNoirSaufNosMeufs. It said something like everything black except our women where niggas posted their Mulatto and lightskin gfs wearing black shirt. it is well known in black communities to praise lightskins and mulattos while they dunk on darkskins @Scarface756

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, borntosuffer, Chadeep and 4 others
Why the ugh react nigga? . I remember a few years back there was # viral on french twitter #ToutEstNoirSaufNosMeufs. It said something like everything black except our women where niggas posted their Mulatto and lightskin gfs wearing black. it is well known in black communities to praise lightskins and mulattos while they dunk on darkskins @Scarface756
@liberiangrimreaper

i have talked to alot of ethnics guys(100s) and asked them what their preference in girls is and they usually either say girls from their own country
Yeah that's what they say, not what they think. Blackpill rule #1

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
east asian are the one that prefer their own women the most

• JFL
Reactions: curryascenderr
Why the ugh react nigga? . I remember a few years back there was # viral on french twitter #ToutEstNoirSaufNosMeufs. It said something like everything black except our women where niggas posted their Mulatto and lightskin gfs wearing black. it is well known in black communities to praise lightskins and mulattos while they dunk on darkskins @Scarface756
Light skin women are still Black.

Also, there's many darker skinned Black couples.

i have talked to alot of ethnics guys(100s) and asked them what their preference in girls is and they usually either say girls from their own country or they have some niche preference like latinas or black girls and rarely do they say white girls.

i don’t know where this notion that ethnic men drool over white girls came from but it’s not true from my experience tbh it’s just that we live in the west and all the girls around us are pretty much white so we gotta do with what we have.
Incel tv genuinely thinks this way that ethnics like white girls

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and IwillRope2024
yup

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Light skin women are still Black.

Also, there's many darker skinned Black couples.
There are but these men still resent themselves for not being able to find a lightskin. Thr black community is also white worshipping in many ways but is subtle and discrete about it unlike other races.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
this is just straight up a lie bro most black men wouldn’t mind being with a dark skin girl. mosr black couples i see they are the same shade. trust me black guys prefer black women over any other race and it’s not close. most black people aren’t self hating like indians or latinos.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, EvilDarkskinManlet and 3 others
this is just straight up a lie bro most black men wouldn’t mind being with a dark skin girl bruh. mosr black couples i see they are the same shade. trust me black guys prefer black women over any other race and it’s not close. most black people aren’t self hating like indians or latinos.
This.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and liberiangrimreaper
There are but these men still resent themselves for not being able to find a lightskin. Thr black community is also white worshipping in many ways but is subtle and discrete about it unlike other races.
I mean you're not wrong statistics and data does prove whites are the the most desired

Tbh to some extent ethnics do want white girls but worshipping them nah
this is just straight up a lie bro most black men wouldn’t mind being with a dark skin girl. mosr black couples i see they are the same shade. trust me black guys prefer black women over any other race and it’s not close. most black people aren’t self hating like indians or latinos.
Bro that's not true black men who could date white woman don't fuck with black girls

I even said they prefer black women. Most black NBA/NFL athletes are with black women but one consistent theme is them being a lightskin. OBJ's gf, LeBron's wife etc, the ones that don't end up with one is because they don't have the SMV to get lightskinned girls. Literally go to any blackcel subreddit like r/chiraqology or something. Dark skins constantly catching strays. On Lipstick alley too there are hundreds of threads about women getting rejected for their skin being too dark or hair being too course or their features being too black.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and EvilDarkskinManlet
Why the ugh react nigga? . I remember a few years back there was # viral on french twitter #ToutEstNoirSaufNosMeufs
Don't correlate the coon with a black man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Jason Voorhees
I even said they prefer black women. Most black NBA/NFL athletes are with black women but one consistent theme is them being a lightskin. OBJ's gf, LeBron's wife etc, the ones that don't end up with one is because they don't have the SMV to get lightskinned girls. Literally go to any blackcel subreddit like r/chiraqology or something. Dark skins constantly catching strays. On Lipstick alley too there are hundreds of threads about women getting rejected for their skin being too dark or

Lebrons wife... Light skinned.... are you purposely being retarded

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Nobody thought so

Only retarded sfcels who obsess over ethnics fucking white foids believe this

No offense to white brocels ok the forum btw

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, EvilDarkskinManlet and liberiangrimreaper
Still brown :lul: Do you not know what 'lightskinned' is?
View attachment 3212246
This is lightskinned

And no I don't hold lighter skin to a higher value than others
Even mulattos rarely have skin that light. Lightskin means this. These women are all considered to be lightskinned in hollywood. You may not but many black men do.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and liberiangrimreaper
I even said they prefer black women. Most black NBA/NFL athletes are with black women but one consistent theme is them being a lightskin. OBJ's gf, LeBron's wife etc, the ones that don't end up with one is because they don't have the SMV to get lightskinned girls. Literally go to any blackcel subreddit like r/chiraqology or something. Dark skins constantly catching strays. On Lipstick alley too there are hundreds of threads about women getting rejected for their skin being too dark or hair being too course or their features being too black.
LSA is mainly bitter femcels who don't go outside.

Darker Black women get sex, dates, and marriages all the time in the Black community.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
@alurmo @ElTruecel @moredatesmorerapes

this thread is the prime example of 0 accountability thing I was talking about the other day .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, EvilDarkskinManlet and 4 others
LSA is mainly bitter femcels who don't go outside.

Darker Black women get sex, dates, and marriages all the time in the Black community.
He wouldn't understand that though as his arguments solely derive from the Elitist internet

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756 and EvilDarkskinManlet
He wouldn't understand that though as his arguments solely derive from the Elitist internet
This is the only site where I've seen people treat "light skins" like they're a whole different race altogether when most Black American families have blood relatives of different skin tones from light skin to dark skin to brown/caramel skin. Liking "light skin" Black women isn't the same as preferring White girls at all lmao.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper