1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro, kebab and 6 others
@SecularIslamist @Fiqh @Xangsane @Emeraldglass @TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and emeraldglass
a colorless, transparent, odorless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms.
"sodium chloride dissolves in water"

Similar:
aqua

H2O
Water is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula H₂O. It is a transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, and it is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of all known living organisms. Wikipedia
Density: 997 kg/m³
Molar mass: 18.01528 g/mol
Formula: H₂O
Boiling point: 212°F (100°C)
IUPAC ID: Oxidane, Water
Ideal ph: between 6.5 to 8.5 drinkflowater.com
Nutrition Facts
WaterWater
Sources include: USDA
Amount Per 1 fl oz (29.6 g)100 grams1 cup 8 fl oz (237 g)1 liter (1,000 g)1 cup 8 fl oz (237 g)
Calories 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g0%
Sodium 12 mg0%
Total Carbohydrate 0 g0%
Dietary fiber 0 g0%
Protein 0 g0%
Calcium0%Iron0%
Magnesium0%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggerman, sayi, mulattomaxxing and 11 others
Guy is arguing with teenage girls on sexual attraction on the TikTok comment section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baxy, JohnBaza, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 11 others
im a teen too of course imma argue
Yeah an advice, don’t argue with women about their preferences. You’re not going to change their preferences by arguing with them about it. There will always be ethnic women preferring white guys and there will be white women obsessing over and fetishizing ethnic guys. Especially in times of globalism where it is promoted for women to be provocative and break social norms they will want to be "race traitors“ even if they don’t feel attraction to the other "race“ they just want to be part of the game cause they see other women doing the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, T50 Mogger, roping3264 and 13 others
This shit is not healthy brah, Just make peace with it and move on. It is what it is.

What were you arguing with her about

Lifefuel for guys like @PointOfNoReturn

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
But white brahs are stacy only

>womens rights

Yeah an advice, don’t argue with women about their preferences. You’re not going to change their preferences by arguing with them about it. There will always be ethnic women preferring white guys and there will be white women obsessing over and fetishizing ethnic guys. Especially in times of globalism where it is promoted for women to be provocative and break social norms they will want to be "race traitors“ even if they don’t feel attraction to the other "race“ they just want to be part of the game cause they see other women doing the same

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and IndraBC
The looksmaxxing section really is pure shit isn’t it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, sportsmogger, SonOfDarkseid and 1 other person
Water since white guys mog lol. It’d be weirder if they didn’t prefer them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza, T50 Mogger, terrorblade and 1 other person
Water since white guys mog lol. It’d be weirder if they didn’t prefer them.
yurr but muslimahs usually have akhlaq and not whitewashed whores i thought :(

yurr but muslimahs usually have akhlaq and not whitewashed whores i thought :(
Hypocritical. It’s immoral to force women to be attracted to stinky sand mutts who justify their selfish desires with religion. What matters is how women feel not how they act. Just because you marry a girl doesn’t mean shit if she’s flirting with white Chad at work who she’s desperate to have children with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins, Deleted member 8365 and IndraBC
Hypocritical. It’s immoral to force women to be attracted to stinky sand mutts who justify their selfish desires with religion. What matters is how women feel not how they act. Just because you marry a girl doesn’t mean shit if she’s flirting with white Chad at work who she’s desperate to have children with.
You have no concept of objective morality or deen.

@Fiqh

In islam, we prioritize deen and akhlaq over the looks and I believe there's a hadith on the matter. And nobody said anything about forcing so not sure where you got the idea that I'm a hypocrite from.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

@Fiqh

In islam, we prioritize deen and akhlaq over the looks and I believe there's a hadith on the matter. And nobody said anything about forcing so not sure where you got the idea that I'm a hypocrite from.
Your race pressures women to give them sex since they’re so undesirable. I don’t blame them but it’s distasteful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and IndraBC
tale as old as time

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
Lol what did you expect

islam has many restrictions specifically for women that they are so pent up even the slightest amount of freedom makes them go for guys who are better and treat them right this is all your fault lmao
I swear lol

Biology (Blackpill) > Ideaology (Islam), every day lol

Blackpill 101

• +1
Reactions: robtical, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 43058
preach GIF by Shalita Grant

@Fiqh

In islam, we prioritize deen and akhlaq over the looks and I believe there's a hadith on the matter.

UTTER COPE

YOU ARE STILL BLUEPILLED

JFL IF YOU THINK THE AVERAGE HIJABI FIND AN MÉDIOCRE LOOKING SANDNIGGER AT THE SAME LEVEL AS A WHITE CHAD OR TYRONE LOL

YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THE HARSH TRUTH
And nobody said anything about forcing so not sure where you got the idea that I'm a hypocrite from.
LOOOOOOOOOL

MUSLIM BOY CRYING 😭😭😭😭😭👍🏻

Your race pressures women to give them sex since they’re so undesirable. I don’t blame them but it’s distasteful.
Yes lol

The only high SMV muslims are balkans,Turks,North African (if look south european),West Africans

Curries,Arabs, Somali, SEA are fucked beyond repair

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Yes lol

The only high SMV muslims are balkans,Turks,North African (if look south european),West Africans

Curries,Arabs, Somali, SEA are fucked beyond repair
I don’t mind if they look good I just hate when they preach about their religion and shit with some moral facade like they actual give a shit about the Quran. They’re just happy to get their dicks wet with a virgin. Always too dorky to admit it too they’re only fooling themselves.

90% of muslim marriages are forced. They hate their creepy husbands. I've read stories of them making r/deadbedrooms look like a disney story

• +1
Reactions: Ajay and Allornothing
90% of muslim marriages are forced. They hate their creepy husbands. I've read stories of them making r/deadbedrooms look like a disney story
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

We need to save muslim women from their STINKY husband 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Icon
I swear lol

Biology (Blackpill) > Ideaology (Islam), every day lol

Blackpill 101
@Greycel Slayer

This is an example of a murtadd who followed his whims and desires from the very beginning even whilst being a "Muslim", it's evident given his post history.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and IndraBC
@Greycel Slayer

This is an example of a murtadd who followed his whims and desires from the very beginning even whilst being a "Muslim", it's evident given his post history.
Looooool

Islam is fake bro, Allah is letting tsahal bombing Palestinian

Where is Allah ?

Also keep coping with Islam no matter how hard you cope, your wife will never désiré you as much as an non muslim CHAD

No amount of hijab or veil can counter Biology

• JFL
I don’t mind if they look good I just hate when they preach about their religion and shit with some moral facade like they actual give a shit about the Quran. They’re just happy to get their dicks wet with a virgin. Always too dorky to admit it too they’re only fooling themselves.
Show evidence that we fake our love for Islam, I’m waiting.

Just because you don’t follow a standard for morality and lack direction in your life doesn’t mean that’s the case for everyone else.

It’s funny how you said our kind force women to like us when most grapists and SA are white but go off.

“They’re just happy to get their dicks wet with a virgin.” Dawg what was this supposed to prove? That Muslim men have a sex drive as well? 😂

Islam is the biggest cope on Earth especially if you islammax for women
Not necessarily as we have a different system for marriage. Nobody is denying the effect that biology has but as Muslims we have slightly different standards, which is why if you want women the best thing you could do is islammaxx.

Not necessarily as we have a different system for marriage. Nobody is denying the effect that biology has but as Muslims we have slightly different standards, which is why if you want women the best thing you could do is islammaxx.
It doesn't matter

Muslim women aren't different

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Muslim women aren't different
They are but certainly not as much as some Copers made it out to be.

They also have slightly different standards and hide their intentions better but overall they are still sharmootas I agree, look at this bro:

BB50B713 D939 4C05 948B 0FA14B42EBA1
B566299F 4DD4 48E9 9102 DF43C606FD43

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Show evidence that we fake our love for Islam, I’m waiting.

Just because you don’t follow a standard for morality and lack direction in your life doesn’t mean that’s the case for everyone else.

It’s funny how you said our kind force women to like us when most grapists and SA are white but go off.

“They’re just happy to get their dicks wet with a virgin.” Dawg what was this supposed to prove? That Muslim men have a sex drive as well? 😂
Didn’t read and since you’re gonna double quote me I get it, you’re salty that you are just desperate sand niggers with dry dick who can only get girls with some fake religion bullshit. It’s a hard thing to admit so I don’t blame you.

I also don’t care though so don’t bother quoting my posts.

Didn’t read and since you’re gonna double quote me I get it, you’re salty that you are just desperate sand niggers with dry dick who can only get girls with some fake religion bullshit. It’s a hard thing to admit so I don’t blame you.

I also don’t care though so don’t bother quoting my posts.
222675F8 F473 4D89 B840 160220025F02

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Is anyone even remotely surprised? Ethnic women are some of the most vile degenerate creatures spawned on this planet

• +1
Reactions: robtical, IndraBC and SonOfDarkseid
People should marry their own so they don't create subhumans like Elliot Rodger and @Xangsane

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
I am not a subhuman
If someone printed out a highlight reel of the comments you post here and showed that to your parents, what would they think?

• +1
show me one bad post/comment from him
He has probably hundreds if not thousands of race-baiting comments and threads, making fun of races/ethnicities of women his own mother belongs to.