Ethnic slayers

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
NQRijDk d

• JFL
Reactions: Justttt, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBoy and 4 others
They look like such try hards. Those blondes are trying their best to tolerate their presence.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Zoneator, BigBoy and 1 other person
just be ethnic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Esteban1997 and Zoneator
thank you for reminding me that i lost out teen love

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBoy and Ritalincell

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2227, Gosick and 5 others
They do. Just not you

Why though lets be honest i think their not that good looking.Their my tier what allows them to fuck white chicks ?

Why though lets be honest i think their not that good looking.Their my tier what allows them to fuck white chicks ?
They’re not your tier. You’re ugly as shit. Everything about you is subhuman. From your head shape to your jawline.

Not all browns look like something that crawled out of the sewer. It’s just not you. You’re not attractive and likely never will be. Projecting this onto other browns just sounds like cope

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoinFlipXD, Deleted member 5143, Zeta ascended and 5 others
ITT literal autists can't tell the girls are crying

What gigachads moggers, I am absolutely blown away by their aura and exotic brown skin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
They’re not your tier. You’re ugly as shit. Everything about you is subhuman. From your head shape to your jawline.

Not all browns look like something that crawled out of the sewer. It’s just not you. You’re not attractive and likely never will be. Projecting this onto other browns just sounds like cope

I look similar to looks to them i'm talking here specially.

Also i never said all browns i mean the non white looking ones the ones in the pic here also nice being a dick man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Young Moroccan bad boys

• +1
View attachment 301825

View attachment 301826

I look similar to looks to them i'm talking here specially.

Also i never said all browns i mean the non white looking ones the ones in the pic here also nice being a dick man.
They mog you. You’re objectively ugly. I can tell your skull is narrow. I don’t want to come off as a dick but I’m telling the truth. You don’t even look masculine and have 0 dimorphism. Get surgeries

• +1
They mog you. You’re objectively ugly. I can tell your skull is narrow. I don’t want to come off as a dick but I’m telling the truth. You don’t even look masculine and have 0 dimorphism. Get surgeries

I mean i'm similar to them in looks though fair point on the jaws over all though their skulls are similar very much so just looking at these pics.

Also i'm trying to get surgery.

Idk. Your skull needs growth. HGH would help but you’re broke 😔
I'm getting 1,000 pounds if I pass my exams I have hope. How much is not the pharmaceutical grade hgh.

You’re not in any tier besides 0 quit coping bro

• So Sad

damn that was brootal

lol at all the buthurt whlte ppl ln the comments

the syrlan alpha mogger ln my avl would clear up europe then any whlte chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526