Ethnic Stacey vs Western Stacey (Read Thread)

Ethnic Stacey or White Stacey?

• Ethnic Stacey

• White Stacey

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 10104

Kraken
Which is better? An ethnic Stacey, or a white, western Stacey? That is the question we will look at today.

Note that any woman from any country has the potential to be a slut - but we're looking at mean averages here, and a girl from a country that can't be brainwashed as hard by English TV and has a dad that beats her and slut shames women every day tends to make them pretty traditional. :)

I will list out the pros and cons of each.

Ethnic Staceys

Some pictures:

v2zrwxV.jpg

2cB8BLM.jpg

T1GQMHo.jpg

wQdTAsP.jpg

Ethnic Stacey PROS:
  1. More attainable, either through moneymaxxing, arranged marriage, greencard fishing, or JBW maxxing. Also, in 3rd world countries, standards are just lower. Some women have such terrible education that they don't even know what good looking and not good looking is.
  2. Women are more gullible and naive and will believe anything from an educated man who is competent.
  3. Height isn't as important in 3rd world countries because everyone is malnourished, so you may height mog and be impressive to them if you aren't in the West.
  4. Women are less likely to be sluts because slut-shaming is much more active in 3rd world countries and religion is often times more important. Note that this isn't always the case, there's plenty of women in these countries - or any country - that are huge whores.
  5. Better development and robust ethnic bones. Because they are fed their traditional foods, which often include hard to chew meats, their bones develop perfectly and robustly. If they are a branch of caucasoid ethnic, they may even have perfect bones by PSL standards.
  6. Can choose what type you want, depending on who you are. Want a big booty girl? Africa or Latin America. Super submissive, soft girl? Somewhere in Asia. Want a girl that's white in all but color? Northern Africa and Western Asia.
  7. Depending on how you got them, they may worship you. Especially true for JBW maxxers or if you're an ethnic who's well-educated and well-traveled. They will hail you as a super competent modern man, while they are the simple village girl.
  8. More religious, so easier to control and less slut activity.
  9. Likely to have a lower N count or even a virgin.
  10. Understands her place as a woman, will do household chores, cook for you, clean for you.
  11. Understands the importance of child rearing.
  12. Overall, less tainting by Western slut and hypergamy culture.
Ethnic Stacey CONS:
  1. Money may be more relevant or important to them, and they certainly won't be likely to be pulling in a big income for you guys to split the financial burden with.
  2. You may have to live in their country to avoid the hypergamy of the West, which could be good or bad.
  3. They won't have white skin.
  4. If they're non-caucasoid, they won't have caucasoid bone features (which is usually the best) but could still have really good bones in other areas. Maybe try to match one that has strengths where your weaknesses lay? If you want kids, that is.
  5. You will have to adapt to their culture. This is a positive and a negative, because you will learn and grow, but it's an extra burden.
  6. They will likely not be as good at sex as Western girls.
  7. They may not even be willing to do oral. You will probably have to train them in all manners of sex.
  8. May not even know how to apply make up - but this could also be a positive, especially for those of us who can tell what looks actually matter and can pick out a Stacey even when she doesn't wear makeup.
  9. White women are the tallest on average, so you may have to go out of your way to find a tall ethnic woman to make sure your kids are blessed.
  10. Language barrier may be a burden.

White Stacies

Note that I will be focusing on white Stacies, even though a Western Stacey could include any westernized top tier ethnic woman as well.

Cut-GF.jpg

1a44f2f8de7de6f46516c5768e9a383b.jpg

d63b0d86e744fa6651b3752104d04776.jpg

Tl2bM1W.jpg

White Stacey PROS:
  1. Considered the "beauty standard" by most of the world.
  2. Likely to be better at sex.
  3. A variety of colorful features to choose from (yellow, red, brown hair, blue, green, brown eyes).
  4. Maybe a bit more outgoing, on average.
  5. Likely to have a better body, in general.
  6. Can convince to get boob jobs or ass jobs easier (Latinas, even traditional ones, may be able to be convinced of this too, though).
  7. Don't have to waist time with religious bullshit with them.
  8. You likely understand their culture better.
  9. More likely to have a job and can potentially even support you financially if you don't have one.
  10. White skin and caucasoid bone structure.
  11. Likely to be taller and thus your offspring would be taller.
White Stacey CONS:
  1. More likely to be a slut who's fucked many men before you.
  2. Harder to obtain because of insane westernized standards, other "classical" methods of finding a mate such as through money, status, or arranged marriage likely won't work, especially on prime aged women.
  3. More likely to be hypergamous and therefore leave you or cheat on you.
  4. May makeup fraud you and not be amazing facially, just has an amazing phenotype/body.
  5. Probably cares about women's rights.
  6. Won't do household chores, cook, clean. Just orders food.
  7. May not even want to have kids.
  8. Less variety in White Stacey's body types. There are some with amazing PAWGs, but very rare. Easier to find phat asses in ethnics.
  9. Less religious, so they will likely rot in hell.
  10. In an LTR, they won't worship you unless you are top 1% Chad, and will consider themselves the catch, giving them more power in the dynamic.

Vote in the poll which one you choose, ASAP!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8365, nonserviam and 4 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789
White Stacy mogs

But if shes a loud feminist id rather have submissive Eastern European or Middle Eastern submissive conservative waifu

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
im just trying to get ANYONE, much less stacy :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 5746, Lolcel and 5 others
Not a word, white or death

just lol at this “south asian stacy”

8925304E AD73 4275 A57A 64BBBF1FE3BD

are men’s standards really that low to call this 4.5 psl woman who would give you Elliot Rodger tier incel sons a stacy? :lul: :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 5912 and 8 others
If you vote white yet deny JBW, you are delusionmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Golang, CursedOne and 1 other person

View attachment 719310

are men’s standards really that low to call this 4.5 psl woman who would give you Elliot Rodger tier incel sons a stacy? :lul: :unsure:

South Asian Stacey's don't exist. This is the closest I could find.

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 6402 and turkproducer
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye

View attachment 719310

keep coping you utter dog shes hot

you prob like loud black and mexican sluts

nah there’s much prettier north indian type women trust me

not even capping

When I said South Asian I really meant the South of Asia, I count Northern India as an entirely separate group because they are Caucasoid, Southern Asia (which includes Southern India and Myanmar, where that girl is from) are mixed with Australoid and Oriental DNA.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer

TBH she is hot and I'd fuck her and maybe even LTR her, but I can see his perspective on why she's not a classical "Stacey". Her pheno is too many degrees away from any caucasoid pheno.

You could have found hotter girls for the white stacies tbh.

colombia stacy is the hottest imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Copeful and 6485b025t

just shut up i literally don’t know who you are, stop barking for no reason lol

and no i like girls above 4 psl personally

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6789
colombia stacy is the hottest imo.

These two Latinas neoteny mog 95% of white women, and also have nice asses + they're athletic + likely more trad than white girls.

Enjoy the video.

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and johncruz12345
just shut up i literally don’t know who you are, stop barking for no reason lol

and no i like girls above 4 psl personally
Come get your bitch you stupid monkey

These two Latinas neoteny mog 95% of white women, and also have nice asses + they're athletic + likely more trad than white girls.

Enjoy the video.

This is 90% of mexican girls
Loud druken whores

white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right white is right

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Golang and Deleted member 6789
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 6789
This is 90% of mexican girls
Loud druken whores

White latinas are all the positives of a latina with none of the negatives, plus some positive of a white woman with none of the negatives.

White (high European admixture) Latinas mog. Goblinas with high Indian admixture are death.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6789
White latinas are all the positives of a latina with none of the negatives, plus some positive of a white woman with none of the negatives.

White (high European admixture) Latinas mog. Goblinas with high Indian admixture are death.
Right, white latinas fog
Good body, good face, good racial background so your kids won't turn into beaners

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6789

Cope they all have stank ass attitude get drunk every weekend feel entitled to sass men just like black women

Eastern Women mog them back to hot Cheetos bag and modelo can

what a question :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
Cope they all have stank ass attitude get drunk every weekend feel entitled to sass men just like black women

Eastern Women mog them back to hot Cheetos bag and modelo can

African women in Africa are actually very traditional and not like Westernized blacks at all. More proof Western culture ruins everything.

I think best bet for a white man's off-spring is an Eastern European woman with no slavic failos (you know them when you see them) or a Northern African or Middle Eastern woman.

But high-estrogen big ass can't be ignored, and white latinas have these very frequently.

wQdTAsP.jpg

Her hair density and placement is impeccable. Top tier thickness and eyebrows. Great nose as well, for potential sons. If you have limited UEE and a top percentile lower third and light eyes, you could create the greatest slaying giga-chads the world has ever witnessed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and Copeful
dn rd too autistic at a quick glance

Good thread but in what world is this bitch Indian wtf

Literally looks gook nigga

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Good thread but in what world is this bitch Indian wtf

View attachment 719480

Literally looks gook nigga

She is from Myanmar.

So I suppose she is a mix between Indian and Gook.

On the first page I posted a Northern Indian girl with amazing collagen further down.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Ethnic stacey, Latina and white stacies are tied imo lookswise anyway so why not latina

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Mixture mogs.
Brazilians like Adriana Lima fog hard

But if I were to choose, like I say
Ethnics for marriage, whites before marriage

From pictures given, chose white stacies ngl they love dark triad ethnic badboys like me ( @TheCopefulCurry )
idc I will marry 4 stacys inshallah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 10104
Mixture mogs.
Brazilians like Adriana Lima fog hard

But if I were to choose, like I say
Ethnics for marriage, whites before marriage

From pictures given, chose white stacies ngl they love dark triad ethnic badboys like me ( @TheCopefulCurry )
idc I will marry 4 stacys inshallah

LATINAS FOR FUCKING AND MARRYING. BIG ASSES THAT THEY CAN THROW BACK AND YOU CAN FIND TRAD ONES WHO WERE BRAINWASHED BY CATHOLICISM AND OVERPROTECTIVE DADS AND GRANDFATHERS.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
LATINAS FOR FUCKING AND MARRYING. BIG ASSES THAT THEY CAN THROW BACK AND YOU CAN FIND TRAD ONES WHO WERE BRAINWASHED BY CATHOLICISM AND OVERPROTECTIVE DADS AND GRANDFATHERS.
White Latinas are hot
Adriana Lima

giphy.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 10104
my avi mogs

brazil

View attachment 719310

she looks like fucking shit compared to the white stacies holy fuck

HER NEOTENY HYPNOTIZES ME INTO WANTING TO PROTECT HER.

HER HIGH E CURVEY BODY AND ASS HYPNOTIZE ME INTO WANTING TO FUCK HER.

THIS IS HOW SHE ATTRACTS HER MATE.

yeah he did cherry pick and provide unequal examples though, there are much better looming ethnic girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
yeah he did cherry pick and provide unequal examples though, there are much better looming ethnic girls.
Hes a fucking idiot and misusing the term Stacey

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

Please post them if that is the case.

Hes a fucking idiot and misusing the term Stacey

One user has already claimed this and they haven't backed it up. Explain.

Whites mog so much that it's not even a competition JFL @ this post

• +1
Reactions: goat2x