Ethnic trait: Going crazy seeing dark Italians or meds

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
“Oh my god he isn’t white!!! He literally looks like a sandnigger who is Arab”:soy::soy::feelshah:

Once he finds a dark med online he is so excited to post a thread about it to share with everyone

Luigi Di Maio is one example

IMG 9891
IMG 9892

See @SecularIslamist post:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, trueceI, SidharthTheSlayer and 7 others
@the BULL @Corleone

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Subhuman mogger

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, nathan, flippasav and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Darkeningstar and SecularIslamist
He looks perfectly shitalian to me

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Waw now I Ken say I em italien to gorls insted of indian so they Mary me
We are med passing Saar
IMG 2997

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Darkeningstar
@the BULL @Corleone
@SecularIslamist kind of has a point though.

A lot of European and especially foreign women state "Italien" as their most desirable nationality for romantic partners. And since Italians don't only include blonde northern Italians, but also brown-ish Sicilians, it kind of defeats the pheno-propaganda you are so often subjected to on here.

If you have kind of western-passing facial features you can always claim to be spanish/italian and get halo'ed by it in the eyes of white women.

most of the negative stigma regarding arabs/indians comes from their dysgenic features like being short, skinny fat or cultural prejudice, so if you aren't a dysgenic freak and aren't failoed by accent or name, you can do all the slaying you want.

"some users" have been claiming to be Italian on dating apps for half a decade and had great success with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Darkeningstar and flippasav
@SecularIslamist kind of has a point though.

A lot of European and especially foreign women state "Italien" as their most desirable nationality for romantic partners. And since Italians don't only include blonde northern Italians, but also brown-ish Sicilians, it kind of defeats the pheno-propaganda you are so often subjected to on here.

If you have kind of western-passing facial features you can always claim to be spanish/italian and get halo'ed by it in the eyes of white women.

most of the negative stigma regarding arabs/indians comes from their dysgenic features like being short, skinny fat or cultural prejudice.
This is everything you need to know:

IMG 9893

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Darkeningstar, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
that guy looks browner than most menas.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Why they going to fuck SEA monkeys tho?
they fuck other white tourists there. if you forget about the SEA countries the map is pretty accurate.

The non-ghetto white women go to Turkey, Italy, Spain and Greece, while the degenerate ones go to northern Africa or the Dominican republic to get dicked down by light-skin BBCs or arabs.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back