Ethnic women hate curries more than white women

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'd say curry women would also hate men, but there is a strong cultural pressure to LTR your own - this is usually the case amongst all races.

However white women have the highest acceptance rate for embracing other cultures. Yes it's mostly BBC or med or even gook if she's obsessed with K-pop. But they can also in rare instances accept curries and definitely will chadpreets.

The (non-curry) ethnic women. It's a deep rooted racism. We've all seen the "no Indians and n Pakistanis" signs in Korea. They put this up because they see this as completely normal. Only a westerner saw that and took a picture and it went viral. But a normal gook they would just think that's normal. Even a racist white person in the West wouldn't even think about doing it, they would rather supress their racism. It's widely acceptable to be racist / segregationist to curries. Curries are basically blacks in the 1960s before the civil rights movement. We won't get an MLK or Malcolm X because we don't have a halo or eloquence like them, also let's be real the FOBs back home don't help. Any 'good' western curry is just seen as a nerd.

It's especially true or MENAs ofc. They are particularly resentful of curries and I'm pretty sure it's a deep rooted racism thing. After all we are slaves in the Arab world. Maybe there is less amongst nafris and Iranians but it's sure there as well. Even Afghans want no business with curries -despite sometimes looking it.

It's totally over for curries :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, 0S4MA, icetraebald and 18 others
Arabs look down upon Pakis Indians Bangladeshis.

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Xangsane, Mog3D and 5 others
I'd say curry women would also hate men, but there is a strong cultural pressure to LTR your own - this is usually the case amongst all races.

However white women have the highest acceptance rate for embracing other cultures. Yes it's mostly BBC or med or even gook if she's obsessed with K-pop. But they can also in rare instances accept curries and definitely will chadpreets.

The (non-curry) ethnic women. It's a deep rooted racism. We've all seen the "no Indians and n Pakistanis" signs in Korea. They put this up because they see this as completely normal. Only a westerner saw that and took a picture and it went viral. But a normal gook they would just think that's normal. Even a racist white person in the West wouldn't even think about doing it, they would rather supress their racism. It's widely acceptable to be racist / segregationist to curries. Curries are basically blacks in the 1960s before the civil rights movement. We won't get an MLK or Malcolm X because we don't have a halo like them.

It's especially true or MENAs ofc. They are particularly resentful of curries and I'm pretty sure it's a deep rooted racism thing. After all we are slaves in the Arab world. Maybe there is less amongst nafris and Iranians but it's sure there as well. Even Afghans want no business with curries -despite sometimes looking it.

It’s over for me as well and most if not all incels. We are all curries, maybe not in looks but in spirit we are all pajeets and can relate to Pajeets

• JFL
Reactions: Mog3D, bloomercel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yeah when I dated a pretty paki it was the Arabs who mocked it I dunno why Arabs hate them…. She could have passed as an Arab with makeup herself that’s the fuckin irony and yet the Ayrabs despise their brown bretherin who they look closest 2. Anyways ethnics hate eachother more news @ 12

Curries are jsut hated for no reason I think it’s cos they are ugly and Hindu and Muslim I wonder if Christian curries suffer the same discrimination maybe Christ can purify your race and sanctify them in the eyes of foids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Chadeep

Decent looking curries don't get discriminated I think it's looks + shitskin coloring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mog3D and borntosuffer
I look down on Arabs. Islamically. They are nothing but a disgrace to Islam nowadays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Chadeep
Yeah when I dated a pretty paki it was the Arabs who mocked it I dunno why Arabs hate them…. She could have passed as an Arab with makeup herself that’s the fuckin irony and yet the Ayrabs despise their brown bretherin who they look closest 2. Anyways ethnics hate eachother more news @ 12
I'm sure they get mistaken for curry a lot in the UK.

Decent looking curries don't get discriminated I think it's looks + shitskin coloring.

Chadpreets are an exception. I think the hate is multiplied in the West. Ask @JohnDoe I do pretty well with girls abroad but have got zilch in the West with MENA women.

The irony is the ones abroad actually look better :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Chadeep
Some other curries was saying white girls are kinder to them than ethnics

If u wanna know the group who actually hates you guys, its simply just ARABS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mog3D, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
What about Saudis. They exploit curries the most.
They are the worst of the worst. I was specifically thinking about them :lul:

Btw look at these girls I think they're Iraqi or Turkish. Straight up says curries aren't handsome but she's making an exception for him :lul:

When he says he's Indian she's so confused lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Idk curry women are the only ones who love the north curry / Persian / Arab / south Med - Iberian / Latino pheno . I’ve never seen a curry girl even go after blondes even if psl god nor dark hair pale skin blue eyes which this forum worships

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mog3D and borntosuffer
I look down on Arabs. Islamically. They are nothing but a disgrace to Islam nowadays.
lol :ROFLMAO::feelshmm:

Islams an Arab religion, you pray facing an Arab city, recite shit in Arab, many of your people dress like Arabs, your traditions are Arabised. The reality is to be Muslim is to accept Arab supremacy no matter how you cope

This is what I say to black Muslims. I tell them they deserve to be slaves to Arabs as they take on an Arab cult. I’ll say the same to south Asians. You both follow an religion that views you as lesser LOL

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, Mog3D and SecularIslamist

The (non-curry) ethnic women. It's a deep rooted racism. We've all seen the "no Indians and n Pakistanis" signs in Korea. They put this up because they see this as completely normal. Only a westerner saw that and took a picture and it went viral. But a normal gook they would just think that's normal. Even a racist white person in the West wouldn't even think about doing it, they would rather supress their racism. It's widely acceptable to be racist / segregationist to curries. Curries are basically blacks in the 1960s before the civil rights movement. We won't get an MLK or Malcolm X because we don't have a halo or eloquence like them, also let's be real the FOBs back home don't help. Any 'good' western curry is just seen as a nerd.

A 1/4 nafri +3/4 indian guy called me a coping subhuman curry

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ropefuel. I don't like white women.

Curries need to band together, we must stick together because the rest of the world is against us. Curries.together.strong (caesar voice)
But then we see those curry guys with foids from different races so who knows. Tbh we need to stop supporting arabs, arabs view us as subhumans and we still suck up to them. No more. I am not supporting israel or palestine or any arab nation, i am only going to support my fellow curries on this forum. But curry guys IRL are cunts so maybe i'll just support myself.

Some other curries was saying white girls are kinder to them than ethnics

If u wanna know the group who actually hates you guys, its simply just ARABS
They are, i've seen this so many times and experienced it myself countless times. White foids are much nicer, friendlier than curry foids. Curry foids become awkward and make any small interaction with them a very unpleasant thing, whereas it's nice and smooth talking with a foid casually in a store or whereever. Forget arabs, they hate us for sure. Curry foids are self-hating, they know their paprents will never accept a non-curry guy and so they know they need a curry guy but don't want one unless he's tall GL good job etc. Most curries are not this.
btw not that it needs to be said but white foids effortlessly mog curry foids it's so brutal living in a white country and having a considerable ethnic population, you really see how genetically inferior curry foids are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and try2beme
lol :ROFLMAO::feelshmm:

Islams an Arab religion, you pray facing an Arab city, recite shit in Arab, many of your people dress like Arabs, your traditions are Arabised. The reality is to be Muslim is to accept Arab supremacy no matter how you cope

This is what I say to black Muslims. I tell them they deserve to be slaves to Arabs as they take on an Arab cult. I’ll say the same to south Asians. You both follow an religion that views you as lesser LOL
This is false you keep saying it's an "Arab religion" even when I've demonstrated to you it's not. Aside from the theological importance of Arabic which has nothing to do with Arabs as a race. The prophet himself struggled with Arab and tribal thinking of the Arabs.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235
Because squishy squishy are fed up with curries in the club

This is false you keep saying it's an "Arab religion" even when I've demonstrated to you it's not. Aside from the theological importance of Arabic which has nothing to do with Arabs as a race. The prophet himself struggled with Arab and tribal thinking of the Arabs.
And yet Mohammed viewed non Arabs as worth less than Arabs which is why he traded 2 blacks for one Arab. Which is why in the hadiths it states that one must FOCUS on setting the ishmealites free (Arabs) over all others lol

So it’s over for you this is why Arabs see you as a slave and you are Arabs are your god your master they own you and all non Arab Muslims should know they are beneath Arabs and move on 🤷‍♂️

And yet Mohammed viewed non Arabs as worth less than Arabs which is why he traded 2 blacks for one Arab. Which is why in the hadiths it states that one must FOCUS on setting the ishmealites free (Arabs) over all others lol
So it’s over for you this is why Arabs see you as a slave and you are Arabs are your god your master they own you and all non Arab Muslims should know they are beneath Arabs and move on 🤷‍♂️
Skin colour had nothing to do with it. One of them was Muslim.In any case yes a Muslims life is definitely worth more than a kafir.

A revolt against Arabs (Abbasids) literally happened because non-Arabs embraced Islam and started religiously mogging Arabs and using Islam against their entitled supremacy. Keep coping :lul:

Skin colour had nothing to do with it. One of them was Muslim.In any case yes a Muslims life is definitely worth more than a kafir.

A revolt against Arabs (Abbasids) literally happened because non-Arabs embraced Islam and started religiously mogging Arabs and using Islam against their entitled supremacy. Keep coping :lul:
I know and yet they still ended up as cucks to Arabs lol. 😂 and Arabs still saw themsleves as above them even when the Turks owned the Middle East the Arabs still viewed the Turks as beneath them because the profit Is Arab and the language of Quran is Arab and he’s Arab.

I know and yet they still ended up as cucks to Arabs lol. 😂 and Arabs still saw themsleves as above them even when the Turks owned the Middle East the Arabs still viewed the Turks as beneath them because the profit Is Arab and the language of Quran is Arab and he’s Arab.
If Arabs see themselves as superior that's there problem and they're at odds with Islam. The fact that they got dominated for years is proof god does not favour Arabs but only the faithful. So what if the prophet was Arab and quran is in Arabic?

It's funny you say this. Jesus was a Semite. Bible was written in multiple languages none of them originating with any black people. So you as a black worship a non-black religion. According to your own logic - not mine!

If Arabs see themselves as superior that's there problem and they're at odds with Islam. The fact that they got dominated for years is proof god does not favour Arabs but only the faithful. So what if the prophet was Arab and quran is in Arabic?

It's funny you say this. Jesus was a Semite. Bible was written in multiple languages none of them originating with any black people. So you as a black worship a non-black religion. According to your own logic - not mine!
Jesus and Mohammed are not comparable.

Jesus is the messiah who is said to come from the line of David, he is said to be God incarnate. His whole thing was to demolish Jew and gentile into one new house under the church he founded. Mohammed is a mear prophet nothing more nothing less and only Muslims believe that. Meanwhile every major religion has a view of Jesus even Hindus say he was one of their ultra enlightened yogis and Buddhists call Jesus an 2nd Buddha lool. Jesus is such a mogger even your Mohammed had to include him in his book

2nd Christian nation was Ethiopia first being Armenia neither of which are white as you know. So you failed there.

Many Jews were black (Ethiopian Jews are a thing) and they were not uncommon just ask modern Jews themselves so yes Christianity is a black white and Semitic religion it’s a religion for the world. Jesus also spent his early years in Egypt and met MANY black peoples whilst living there so much so many stories in Matthew include him meeting an Aethiopian (Sudanese) woman and being able to speak to her in her language.

Point being BLACK people do play a part in Christian history, and that’s not even brining up the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia.

:feelshmm: so your 2quo qwe fallacy falls flat :ROFLMAO: meanwhile hadiths says Mohammed said to focus on freeing the ishmealite slaves first over all others. There’s hadiths of him mocking Turks and Kurds calling them bug eyes or stn like that and there’s him selling 2 black men for one Arab.

Jesus and Mohammed are not comparable.

Jesus is the messiah who is said to come from the line of David, he is said to be God incarnate. His whole thing was to demolish Jew and gentile into one new house under the church he founded. Mohammed is a mear prophet nothing more nothing less and only Muslims believe that. Meanwhile every major religion has a view of Jesus even Hindus say he was one of their ultra enlightened yogis and Buddhists call Jesus an 2nd Buddha lool. Jesus is such a mogger even your Mohammed had to include him in his book

2nd Christian nation was Ethiopia first being Armenia neither of which are white as you know. So you failed there.

Many Jews were black (Ethiopian Jews are a thing) and they were not uncommon just ask modern Jews themselves so yes Christianity is a black white and Semitic religion it’s a religion for the world. Jesus also spent his early years in Egypt and met MANY black peoples whilst living there so much so many stories in Matthew include him meeting an Aethiopian (Sudanese) woman and being able to speak to her in her language.

Point being BLACK people do play a part in Christian history, and that’s not even brining up the Ark of the Covenant being in Ethiopia.
Look how triggered you got by your own logic. Muslims see the prophet Muhammed as the last in the long line of successions of prophets JFL so there is zero contradictions in the teachings of Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc. Only their cucked followers got the wrong message hence why we needed a FINAL message one untainted by several changes.

:feelshmm: so your 2quo qwe fallacy falls flat :ROFLMAO: meanwhile hadiths says Mohammed said to focus on freeing the ishmealite slaves first over all others.
Makes sense. The tribal thinking was too strong. Are you even aware of early Islamic history? He was seen as an outcast amongst Arab tribes and a disgrace to Arabs.
There’s hadiths of him mocking Turks and Kurds calling them bug eyes or stn like that
You ask Islamo- nationalist Turks and they will quote you the opposite hadiths! They'll even go as far as to say the prophet was Turk himself! Despite gooky eyes not found in any description.
and there’s him selling 2 black men for one Arab.
2 blacks for one Muslim. Like I said Id trade thousands of Muslims for any race of kafir.

Look how triggered you got by your own logic. Muslims see the prophet Muhammed as the last in the long line of successions of prophets JFL so there is zero contradictions in the teachings of Jesus, Moses, Abraham etc. Only their cucked followers got the wrong message hence why we needed a FINAL message one untainted by several changes.

Makes sense. The tribal thinking was too strong. Are you even aware of early Islamic history? He was seen as an outcast amongst Arab tribes and a disgrace to Arabs.

You ask Islamo- nationalist Turks and they will quote you the opposite hadiths! They'll even go as far as to say the prophet was Turk himself! Despite gooky eyes not found in any description.

2 blacks for one Muslim. Like I said Id trade thousands of Muslims for any race of kafir.
Not the same thing as viewing him as god though is it…. No we never got the wrong message it’s you Muslims who have to
Come up with stupid nonsense to make sense of your book contradicting the bible
And Torah.

5:47-8 states our books are 100% pure. Your own Quran and Mohammed agree with me :ROFLMAO:

And my book says your prophet and book are False and accursed :feelshmm:

Academics agree the MODERN bible we have today is the same as the Codex Sinaticus and Vaticanus from 200 century. We have Dead Sea scrolls and the septrusgant from 300BCE-100AD manuscripts today showing the Old Testament is the same as todays one :bigbrain:

Now how about you look into 3rd caliph uthman who ordered the other 6 qurans burnt under his fav scholar Zayad ibn Thanbic 😉. Find out how your Quran is only a former shell, find out how even goats ate verses. Find out how your current Quran was compiled in 1924 Cairo becuase every Islamic school had differnt texts and interpretations 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉 Islam never corrected the bible, all it did was create a cult

Essentially Islam is a False religion by your own prophets admission and your own books admission

Wtf 😬 are Turks really nigger tier WE WAZ KANGZ level shit? Even though Mohammed mocked Turks and prob would have spat on them if he saw them irl lol. Self hate is amazing

No he sold 2 BLACK MUSLIMS for one ARAB SLAVE MUSLIM. Don’t get it twisted 😉 and the fact your justifying slavery in your religion shows everybody I won the moral debate here

Last edited:
Not the same thing as viewing him as god though is it…. No we never got the wrong message it’s you Muslims who have to
Come up with stupid nonsense to make sense of your book contradicting the bible
And Torah.

5:47-8 states our books are 100% pure. Your own Quran and Mohammed agree with me :ROFLMAO:

And my book says your prophet and book are False and accursed :feelshmm:

Academics agree the MODERN bible we have today is the same as the Codex Sinaticus and Vaticanus from 200 century. We have Dead Sea scrolls and the septrusgant from 300BCE-100AD manuscripts today showing the Old Testament is the same as todays one :bigbrain:

Now how about you look into 3rd caliph uthman who ordered the other 6 qurans burnt under his fav scholar Zayad ibn Thanbic 😉. Find out how your Quran is only a former shell, find out how even goats ate verses. Find out how your current Quran was compiled in 1924 Cairo becuase every Islamic school had differnt texts and interpretations 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉 Islam never corrected the bible, all it did was create a cult

Essentially Islam is a False religion by your own prophets admission and your own books admission
I'm aware of gaps in the compilation of the Quran narrative which orientalists latch onto. Do Muslims care? No. Why? Because you can't prove shit the other way anyway. Only spurious theories. Even Patricia Crone admits her own works lacked concise information and conjectures at best. Not even Shias doubt the authenticity of the Quran. It's funny you want to doubt the Qurans compilation under Uthman yet you quote hadiths like factual. Make up your mind nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wtf 😬 are Turks really nigger tier WE WAZ KANGZ level shit? Even though Mohammed mocked Turks and prob would have spat on them if he saw them irl lol. Self hate is amazing
You didn't even post anything to that degree. There are posts advising the Arab armies to avoid central Asia and not engage with the Turks.
No he sold 2 BLACK MUSLIMS for one ARAB SLAVE MUSLIM. Don’t get it twisted 😉 and the fact your justifying slavery in your religion shows everybody I won the moral debate here
Prove to me they were Muslim. He literally freed them nigga. Obviously he wasn't going to end slavery right away or even institutionalised racism. The alcohol prohibition didn't even happen straight away.

Indeed, I get better treatment from white women and black women rather than MENA and East Asian women.

I'm aware of gaps in the compilation of the Quran narrative which orientalists latch onto. Do Muslims care? No. Why? Because you can't prove shit the other way anyway. Only spurious theories. Even Patricia Crone admits her own works lacked concise information and conjectures at best. Not even Shias doubt the authenticity of the Quran. It's funny you want to doubt the Qurans compilation under Uthman yet you quote hadiths like factual. Make up your mind nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You didn't even post anything to that degree. There are posts advising the Arab armies to avoid central Asia and not engage with the Turks.

Prove to me they were Muslim. He literally freed them nigga. Obviously he wasn't going to end slavery right away or even institutionalised racism. The alcohol prohibition didn't even happen straight away.
Yes the same way bilal the slave died to Mohammed’s cousin Abu bakr and his last wish was to die a free man and he was told “no”

Yes so merciful. Now tbf that wasn’t Mohammed’s doing but he did have him
As his fav MALE slave lol

Well the Birmingham and Sana manuscripts (oldest Qurans) differ in verses so I don’t get what your saying hell I ain’t even mentioning the Qurats, in my parents region my muslim
Family read the Warsh. But which one do you read? Haffs? Or Doori. Each one says differnt things as well any west African or Maghrebi who lives in the west will confirm there are meaning differences in verses.

I am not doubting the integrity of the Quran, IM PROVING the textual inaccuracy of the Quran especially to combat the fallacious claim Muslims make regarding the accuracy and historical preservation of the bible… a book that has undergone the most rigorous prodding by academics in history. Did you even know the bible is the most researched book and 3 hundred years ago German secularist free mansions set out to disprove the bible and FAILED because the bible is legit and true.

I’m not trying to debate you or argue with you as I like you tbh. But I feel the need to say it’s ironic that Muslims say the bibles corrupt when theirs has the issues they call the bible out for. Not only that but the Quran also gets historical facts about history plainly wrong 😑 like the death of Jesus.

Indeed, I get better treatment from white women and black women rather than MENA and East Asian women.
Mena black and curry foids treat me well even mullatos. Only white and gooks treat me neutral because I look like an jihadi terrorist maybe. Ima start saying “boo” when I pass gooks

• JFL
Mena black and curry foids treat me well even mullatos. Only white and gooks treat me neutral because I look like an jihadi terrorist maybe. Ima start saying “boo” when I pass gooks
You got a beard? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You got a beard? :Comfy:
You know it. I refuse to have a baby face. Ironically when I shave my beard white and gook foids stare @ me on the street but I lose my appeal to ethnic foids :feelswah::feelswhy:

I like facial hair so I’ll never remove it

• +1
Yes the same way bilal the slave died to Mohammed’s cousin Abu bakr and his last wish was to die a free man and he was told “no”
The prophet freed all his slaves. You don't get rid of slavery wlovernight. When it was gotten rid of it went without a whimper with the exceptions of some Salafis.
Yes so merciful. Now tbf that wasn’t Mohammed’s doing but he did have him
As his fav MALE slave lol

Well the Birmingham and Sana manuscripts (oldest Qurans) differ in verses so I don’t get what your saying hell I ain’t even mentioning the Qurats, in my parents region my muslim
Family read the Warsh. But which one do you read? Haffs? Or Doori. Each one says differnt things as well any west African or Maghrebi who lives in the west will confirm there are meaning differences in verses.
Wtf you talking about the only thing different wasn't the verses but some of the symbols used in the Arabic. Wtf you talking about?:lul: It confirms ENTIRELY to the standard text. The controversy was more around the carbondating of the material which could pre-exist Islam, but that isn't an issue as that means pieces of material they wrote on were stored for years. You have no idea what you're talking about.

I am not doubting the integrity of the Quran, IM PROVING the textual inaccuracy of the Quran especially to combat the fallacious claim Muslims make regarding the accuracy and historical preservation of the bible… a book that has undergone the most rigorous prodding by academics in history. Did you even know the bible is the most researched book and 3 hundred years ago German secularist free mansions set out to disprove the bible and FAILED because the bible is legit and true.

I’m not trying to debate you or argue with you as I like you tbh. But I feel the need to say it’s ironic that Muslims say the bibles corrupt when theirs has the issues they call the bible out for. Not only that but the Quran also gets historical facts about history plainly wrong 😑 like the death of Jesus.
Ofc it underwent changes. Thats precisely the reason why Muslims consider it corrupt. It may have elements of truth but it is not the word of god. Most Christians don't even believe in the bible literally whereas even the most secular Muslims do.

Also I'm not arguing with you either, I'm questioning your own logic and unlike you I don't call non-euro or non-middle eastern Christians worshippers of another race. Both of them are universalist religions which tried to spread across the globe taking in anyone and everyone.

But you say stuff which are CLEARLY false. It's just facts I'm disputing. I've already said there are holes in the narrative about the compilation but the 'holes' themselves are conjectures.

You know it. I refuse to have a baby face. Ironically when I shave my beard white and gook foids stare @ me on the street but I lose my appeal to ethnic foids :feelswah::feelswhy:

I like facial hair so I’ll never remove it
I have to shave mine, my beard genetics are too powerful. Once it's long enough, it just keeps stabbing my skin. That's why I have to shave it off every few days.

I remember a muzzie said to me "you are a woman because you shave" (online) and I said "yeah if I had pubes for a beard like you I would have said the same thing" (he had one of those nasty thin "beards," JFL).

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I hate all ethnic women, but arab has to be the worst

The prophet freed all his slaves. You don't get rid of slavery wlovernight. When it was gotten rid of it went without a whimper with the exceptions of some Salafis.

Wtf you talking about the only thing different wasn't the verses but some of the symbols used in the Arabic. Wtf you talking about?:lul: It confirms ENTIRELY to the standard text. The controversy was more around the carbondating of the material which could pre-exist Islam, but that isn't an issue as that means pieces of material they wrote on were stored for years. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Ofc it underwent changes. Thats precisely the reason why Muslims consider it corrupt. It may have elements of truth but it is not the word of god. Most Christians don't even believe in the bible literally whereas even the most secular Muslims do.

Also I'm not arguing with you either, I'm questioning your own logic and unlike you I don't call non-euro or non-middle eastern Christians worshippers of another race. Both of them are universalist religions which tried to spread across the globe taking in anyone and everyone.

But you say stuff which are CLEARLY false. It's just facts I'm disputing. I've already said there are holes in the narrative about the compilation but the 'holes' themselves are conjectures.
Most Christian’s do belive in the bible you have literally no idea what your talking about and considering you live in a Protestant region and country you should know this via osmosis. Protestants literally hold the bible almost at the same level as Muslims view the Quran with some sects like Evangelicals or as I call them Judiasing cucks (they will back up isreal no matter what lol) Viewing the bible as 100% completely the word of god loooool.

The bible has undergone criticism and every single “contradiction” has been addressed and rectified as simply atheists and Muslims taking verses out of context which as a Muslim you should know is a very common thing for non believers. There is no epidemic principle that Muslims use to designate what parts of the bible are false and how they can put forth an non bias proof as to why that area of the bible is courrpt other than “IT CONTRADICTS WITH MUH QURAN :feelsuhh:“ stupid argument which leads to the Muslim like yourself entering an Circular argument fallacy looking stupid because they know deep down there is no knowledgeable argument to be made to justify their claims outside of their nonsensical Dawah script :ROFLMAO:.

I’m impressed you acknowledge the Quran isn’t “perfectly” preserved as Muslims think that’s an argument (it’s not and proves nothing btw). What I said about the warsh Doori and Haffs is true I don’t think you even know what I said. Sure Most contexts remain the same but the wording varies so I have no idea what your saying and some parts it completely has a differnt meaning such as in 2:184 where Hafs says (in Arabic) "feed one poor person" and Warsh says (in Arabic) "feed poor persons"?

So yes am I chatting “shit” now bro. Our bible doesn’t even make these errors though some translations are better than others like the ESV KJV NKJV NIV like how pickethall is prob best English translation of the Quran imo

In the Quran it says Allah revealed the Quran in Arabic so that the Arabs couldn’t complain about making mistakes and say “Oh messanger of Allah I couldn’t understand the Quran”. Nothing like this exists in the bible infact the bible being written in Greek proves it’s for the world as opposed to one little sect of people in Arabia

I have to shave mine, my beard genetics are too powerful. Once it's long enough, it just keeps stabbing my skin. That's why I have to shave it off every few days.

I remember a muzzie said to me "you are a woman because you shave" (online) and I said "yeah if I had pubes for a beard like you I would have said the same thing" (he had one of those nasty thin "beards," JFL).
Eww fsggot peasant beard genes :forcedsmile:

My beard grows fast so I cut it every 5-7 days

Most Christian’s do belive in the bible you have literally no idea what your talking about and considering you live in a Protestant region and country you should know this via osmosis. Protestants literally hold the bible almost at the same level as Muslims view the Quran with some sects like Evangelicals or as I call them Judiasing cucks (they will back up isreal no matter what lol) Viewing the bible as 100% completely the word of god loooool.

I know it's Americucks but theyre more religious than other angloids. Also probably more than some other euros.

It's literally a requirement to be Muslim you take the Qur'an as the word of god. Everyone who says they're Muslim believes this, otherwise they're excommunicated.

Meanwhile for your fellow "Christians" this is not the case. Maybe you do, but you can't speak for everyone. In fact you can only speak about a minority.
The bible has undergone criticism and every single “contradiction” has been addressed and rectified as simply atheists and Muslims taking verses out of context which as a Muslim you should know is a very common thing for non believers. There is no epidemic principle that Muslims use to designate what parts of the bible are false and how they can put forth an non bias proof as to why that area of the bible is courrpt other than “IT CONTRADICTS WITH MUH QURAN :feelsuhh:“ stupid argument which leads to the Muslim like yourself entering an Circular argument fallacy looking stupid because they know deep down there is no knowledgeable argument to be made to justify their claims outside of their nonsensical Dawah script :ROFLMAO:.

I’m impressed you acknowledge the Quran isn’t “perfectly” preserved as Muslims think that’s an argument (it’s not and proves nothing btw).
Wdym perfectly preserved, it is by default. There is gap in the narrative of how it came to be, but even so what you're saying isn't definitive proof either. Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence.
What I said about the warsh Doori and Haffs is true I don’t think you even know what I said. Sure Most contexts remain the same but the wording varies so I have no idea what your saying and some parts it completely has a differnt meaning such as in 2:184 where Hafs says (in Arabic) "feed one poor person" and Warsh says (in Arabic) "feed poor persons"?
And what kind of difference is this? 😂

So yes am I chatting “shit” now bro. Our bible doesn’t even make these errors though some translations are better than others like the ESV KJV NKJV NIV like how pickethall is prob best English translation of the Quran imo
Whatever. I don't expect you to agree. Muslims will always see the bible as full of errors and changed. It's the reason why Islam exists in the first place.

6F7BD034 CF9F 42AD ACAD 4C7DCBF85696

• WTF
Reactions: SecularIslamist

I know it's Americucks but theyre more religious than other angloids. Also probably more than some other euros.

It's literally a requirement to be Muslim you take the Qur'an as the word of god. Everyone who says they're Muslim believes this, otherwise they're excommunicated.

Meanwhile for your fellow "Christians" this is not the case. Maybe you do, but you can't speak for everyone. In fact you can only speak about a minority.

Wdym perfectly preserved, it is by default. There is gap in the narrative of how it came to be, but even so what you're saying isn't definitive proof either. Evidence of absence is not absence of evidence.

And what kind of difference is this? 😂

Whatever. I don't expect you to agree. Muslims will always see the bible as full of errors and changed. It's the reason why Islam exists in the first place.

FYI the bible isn’t an thing that you need to be a “Christian” to be a Christian you need to accept Jesus as god, accept the trinity, and belive he died and rose again and belive in his apostles

Literally our version of the “shahada” though Catholics also use the Apostles creed

Name me a place where it states you must understand the bible in its entirety as referencing to historical events is in there?

What is meant by true? How are they measuring this metric? U mean sure they could be marcionites (ancient heretical sect) but chances are they were asked “are there parts of the bible that are metaphorical” and if so I agree the songs of Solomon are not supposed to be literal they are a song.

As I said u can’t EXACALLY say how accurate this data is because I don’t know which baddies they used to measure as depending on what they say I would also fall into this 80% also sample size.

Europeans outside of the “west” are more religious than Americans. And yes Americans are arguably the msot religious alongside Australians (due to geeek and Balkan immigrants)

The Quran ain’t perfectly preserved abdool I just showed you lmfao your book is riddled with holes and contradictions and many parts reads like a little kid wrote it in English class “he said she said he said” level shit

And Christian’s will always see the Quran as a meme book written by the antichrist and sponsored by the devil that’s why your book exists. Your book will always contradict the Abrahamic texts because like Mormons your religion is a false religion a heretical blasphemous religion I’m just being honest here look into the reliability of the bible and you’ll learn your book is a meme

EDIT: Just read that survey and yeah the bible isn’t the “LITERAL VERBATIM” word of god most cheistisn do not hold this view the bible is the INSPIRED word of GOD, god guided men divinely to write what he wanted us to write SO YES ID ALSO FALL WITHIN THE 80%. Only Muslims are stupid enough to think their books the literal word of god is Christian’s never had that view.

Last edited:
Eww fsggot peasant beard genes :forcedsmile:

My beard grows fast so I cut it every 5-7 days
Many muzzies insist on growing a beard even if it’s shitty af.

I shave every 2-4 days, depends whether I’m lazy or not.

Curries are jsut hated for no reason I think it’s cos they are ugly and Hindu and Muslim I wonder if Christian curries suffer the same discrimination maybe Christ can purify your race and sanctify them in the eyes of foids
there are many reasons... its justified