Ethnic women have way more insecurity about their race than ethnic men

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
The only exception is Asian women who have the feminine and cute niche

Average ethnic girl contemplates rhinoplasty, tries to lie about the lightness of their hair, skin and eyes and fervently chases white incels in an attempt to make their offspring not ethnic.

They hate nothing more than a blonde blue eyed tanned Stacy with boobs and height because all their frauding tactics are rendered null

Race tax affects women more than men, ethnic men just need money and muscles and to not be super short

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, justinzayn, Deleted member 21278 and 14 others

indians suffer most from it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, KING REIDYZ, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and justinzayn
Do I mog these niggas? :unsure:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220904-014223_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220904-014223_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, justinzayn, Reoa and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: B.T.N.O.M.A
women know all of their value comes from their looks
ethnic foids being exposed to white girls that mog them to sui everytime they go online reminds them they will never reach the looks pinnacle

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, justinzayn, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
This is extremely legit
I had a curry friend a while ago, he had a curry gf. She was literally brown in skin color but she never called herself "dark" and always said she was light.
I know some currycels might reply and say that she could be referring to the fact that she was light for an Indian but she definitely wasn't, I have seen many Indians IRL much lighter than her, she was just a step above the Dravidian dark brown color
She also spoke negatively about her T50 eyes, and one time sent tit pics to my 5'7 normie (At best) blue-eyed WASP friend and kept gushing over his eyes (They weren't A10s or anything btw just average WASP blue color idk)
BTW it's not just ethnic women, I feel like most non-blonde women in general, are insecure to a certain degree, but IDK
I heard a ginger girl the other day talking about how she disliked her hair color (She was a legit Stacy btw, totally gorgeous) and I also recall hearing a brunette white girl saying some cope shit after some guy said he thought blondes were the best

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, incel194012940, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
This is extremely legit
I had a curry friend a while ago, he had a curry gf. She was literally brown in skin color but she never called herself "dark" and always said she was light.
I know some currycels might reply and say that she could be referring to the fact that she was light for an Indian but she definitely wasn't, I have seen many Indians IRL much lighter than her, she was just a step above the Dravidian dark brown color
She also spoke negatively about her T50 eyes, and one time sent tit pics to my 5'7 normie (At best) blue-eyed WASP friend and kept gushing over his eyes (They weren't A10s or anything btw just average WASP blue color idk)
BTW it's not just ethnic women, I feel like most non-blonde women in general, are insecure to a certain degree, but IDK
I heard a ginger girl the other day talking about how she disliked her hair color (She was a legit Stacy btw, totally gorgeous) and I also recall hearing a brunette white girl saying some cope shit after some guy said he thought blondes were the best
Fucking filthy poojeeta whore :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 19766
Some Asian women are jealous of hot white women but I don't see a reason for that

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Chadeep, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Some Asian women are jealous of hot white women but I don't see a reason for that
Yeah but in average Asian women know their niche and don’t compete with white girls. They have less insecurity than say, black , Arab or south Asian when it comes to that sort of thing

Asian women are also more desired than all other non white women

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, GuyFromSingapore, Chadeep and 1 other person
This is probably the only example of where ethnic women have it worse than men, especially in the west. It’s inescapable for them and is a brutal reminder of where they stand.

tbh if i were to go to school, log in to instagram and be bombarded by girls like this i would lose my mind

FC4F54E1 08CF 4F06 9163 AEDF6CDF80C1
A5A63125 018A 48BC 9891 26D9CEE0E10B
F1232616 814F 4C32 94EA F2E98A70DDAF
6156C8D0 5B65 4F84 97AE F3DFD87CADD6

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 18522
This is extremely legit
That's so crazy, for me atleast from a sexual sense, ginger foids seem hotter than blonde girls no cap. Like a freckled ginger jb> your stereotypical all American blonde.

But yeah, pretty much all girls, even white girls are jealous of blonde foids because blondes are considered the typical beauty standard, especially in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
The only exception is Asian women who have the feminine and cute niche
Most Asians in the west are monkey people from Southeast Asia who need face surgery and skin bleaching to look good and are jealous of Koreans

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Maybe because most Stacie’s are Some Kind of Blonde tbh.

This is probably the only example of where ethnic women have it worse than men, especially in the west. It’s inescapable for them and is a brutal reminder of where they stand.

tbh if i were to go to school, log in to instagram and be bombarded by girls like this i would lose my mind

View attachment 1852106View attachment 1852107View attachment 1852108View attachment 1852425
As if even a fraction of white girls look close to that good irl… most white girls look like shit, don’t make this a race thing most people are subhuman your just cherrypicking literal top 0.01%ers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, KING REIDYZ, thereallegend and 3 others
I see all over tiktok, dark skinned South Indian girls complaining how they get shitted on for their skintone. E.g lightskin for Bollywood standards

But they’re generally less self hating than Asian women. At least they’ll date their own race.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 19766
That's so crazy, for me atleast from a sexual sense, ginger foids seem hotter than blonde girls no cap. Like a freckled ginger jb> your stereotypical all American blonde.

But yeah, pretty much all girls, even white girls are jealous of blonde foids because blondes are considered the typical beauty standard, especially in the west.
Because blonde hair is free beauty in women

As if even a fraction of white girls look close to that good irl… most white girls look like shit, don’t make this a race thing most people are subhuman your just cherrypicking literal top 0.01%ers

average white girl 2022:

18D2DBD4 0E73 493E 8D6D 1196DA8FAAA6

• +1
I see all over tiktok, dark skinned South Indian girls complaining how they get shitted on for their skintone. E.g lightskin for Bollywood standards

But they’re generally less self hating than Asian women. At least they’ll date their own race.
It’s not just skin tone light skin ethnic girls like Arabs and Latinas also face the tax

Who cares, all indian foids dark or not still want lightskin chadpreets. All Curries, especially curry foids, are hypocrites of the highest order. (Except me of course :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)

ugly people are insecure

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 19766
Who cares, all indian foids dark or not still want lightskin chadpreets. All Curries, especially curry foids, are hypocrites of the highest order. (Except me of course :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:)
I would genuinely pick a dark skinned Indian with better features than a lightskin with worse features (I’m very lightskin for a tamil)

This is why whenever you see a chick on social media showing off her bf its usually always some ethnic
girl with a white guy,getting a white guy is like an XP boost to their self esteem

if they go to such lengths to bleach,contour their skin,get surgery etc to look more white passing,do you really think
they will cancel out all that by reproducing with another ethnic?

lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Truecel14, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
I would genuinely pick a dark skinned Indian with better features than a lightskin with worse features (I’m very lightskin for a tamil)
Idk tbh, im brown myself and unless the foid was tall herself, I could never get a darkskin girl. If my sons are going to be dark, they better be tall BBC moggers (big black curry). I'm already 6ft so I need a foid that's like 5'9.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, justinzayn and Deleted member 18522
Idk tbh, im brown myself and unless the foid was tall herself, I could never get a darkskin girl. If my sons are going to be dark, they better be tall BBC moggers (big black curry). I'm already 6ft so I need a foid that's like 5'9.
Eh Idc about her height sm even though I’m short, as long as she’s gl whether dark or lightskin idrc

so do white girls

• +1
Because hot white women will always be more aesthetically pleasing than hot Asian foids? :unsure::unsure::unsure::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
What surgery would that be?
Eyelids, not sure what’s causing the sclera show but it doesn’t look like protruding eyes. Could just be a simple canthoplasty tbh + u could do that for around 3-8k.

DE253F13 BB3B 46C2 97DB E4CDE004F0A6

You look shit atm tho

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Yeah but in average Asian women know their niche and don’t compete with white girls.
Some Asians dye their hair light and wear blue contacts. Fortunately, the majority don't.

most white girls look like shit, don’t make this a race thing most people are subhuman your just cherrypicking literal top 0.01%ers
Average white girl looks better than average ethnic girl.

Eyelids, not sure what’s causing the sclera show but it doesn’t look like protruding eyes. Could just be a simple canthoplasty tbh + u could do that for around 3-8k.

View attachment 1852476

You look shit atm tho
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That is the funniest morph lmao i look like a Walmart zyyzzz

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That is the funniest morph lmao i look like a Walmart zyyzzz
All I did was change the eyelids bro + I cba to find a real haircut but you get the point
38E60DFE 9F0B 4BFA 9D7B C5A744B99C33

584AD4EB A09E 4BC8 A983 5E0D60CB5EA7
33A662DE 9A98 428C BD2E 82BB4D521452
55AC286B 2F60 4553 BD3A DB3476C0C440

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Some Asians dye their hair light and wear blue contacts. Fortunately, the majority don't.

I agree and yet avg white girl looks like shit… now imagine how butt ugly the avg ethnic woman is

• +1

Theaverage arab or Latinx girl uses color contacts. I’ve rarely ever seen Asians change their phenotype because no one buys it. The most they do is dye their hair dark brown

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Average slim young whit girl is v fuckable
Nar they do nothing for me tbh. My cock is standsrdcel, I have been ruined by High school being chad there was my peak and now I’m normie it hurts that I won’t get the same foids I did in my teens. I rely on night clubs to pull stacylites as I’m attractive enough to pull them easily on night outs but too ugly to get any willing to meet on dating apps. Normies are subhuman man how do most guys cope living their lives as avg joes I have tasted the good life and now I’m OmegaWidowed (alpha widowed but male version)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nar they do nothing for me tbh. My cock is standsrdcel, I have been ruined by High school being chad there was my peak and now I’m normie it hurts that I won’t get the same foids I did in my teens. I rely on night clubs to pull stacylites as I’m attractive enough to pull them easily on night outs but too ugly to get any willing to meet on dating apps. Normies are subhuman man how do most guys cope living their lives as avg joes I have tasted the good life and now I’m OmegaWidowed (alpha widowed but male version)
Yeah white is still better until you hit the 85th percentile then I prefer ethnic women

This is extremely legit
Every girl wants to be blonde even white girls that aren’t blonde are jealous of blonde women it’s not a race thing it’s a media perception thing . Dark features for men light features for women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Yliaster and Deleted member 18522
@Xangsane sister in a nutshell?

I dont get it with shitskins and obsession with white women. weirdos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back