It's really cringe and embarrassing
Bitches have no self respect :feelskek:

Screenshot 2024 06 29 at 25131am

• JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn
A gf should be proud of their boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: noobs
When a white girl marries an ethnic they revolve their whole personality around the culture of the husbands. Same food, same clothes etc. Its a woman thing

Literally all the white girls ive been with have been more fascinated in my own culture than myself lol
It’s not a white girl thing it’s a woman thing throughout human life whatever culture the woman marries into she becomes it

• +1
Reactions: klip11
How are we in 2024 and still having the idea of girlfriends?:feelshaha:

Monogamy is fundamentally flawed and not human nature, as in actual long term commitments to one person without sex with others. People aren't special. You don't need to commit to the first person you find.

If I had a gf I would cheat cos that's natural, but I am choosing to remain celibate because "romantic" relationships do not align with my high IQ thought processes and life outlook

Of course deathnics love to show off their white boyfriends, it’s their pride and joy.
D2111F73 3CE5 43FD BA93 E98289CBD81E

She’s Chinese according to their videos, JFL “muh most feminine race in the world”
When they hit 30yo they'll start to dress like grandmas
Guy's be thinking they are dating some k-pop idol or anime character or something