Ethnicity match should be the first trait to check

BNCcel

BNCcel

Iron
Unless "educated", the human brain automatically excludes whatever is different.
If you live in a white society, that is also brainwashed by the aryan nordic rolemodel cult, and you aren't white, it will be a huge obstacle that only an insane level of good looks can pass. In this situation, for the vast majority of non white males, having casual sex will be almost impossible as well as ltr, and even if you find the one girl who doesn't care about ethnicity, you won't have any other option so you will fall into a cucked relationship.
My bluepilled father, who thaught me that women care about personality/attitude , tried to disprove this by asking a lady we know (who btw is a single mother almost 50 dating a guy in his mid 30, both white) if she would ever date an asian. Answer, "I would never EVER date an asian guy" with a mixed expression of disgust and surprise in her face. Blasted.
Now personally, after being blackpilled, i tend to look past the plain looks/ethnicity, i now value other things like being good and sane, but most people only care about conventional beauty and nothing else.

TLDR; stay within your ethnic group

BTW, i'm starting to think that truecels are quite rare, most are just ethnicels and fatcels/baldcels. I've seen even white manlet chads slay easily.

this isn't an incel post obviously. incels can only settle with fucking prostitutes from Eastern Europe

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Unless "educated", the human brain automatically excludes whatever is different.
If you live in a white society, that is also brainwashed by the aryan nordic rolemodel cult, and you aren't white, it will be a huge obstacle that only an insane level of good looks can pass. In this situation, for the vast majority of non white males, having casual sex will be almost impossible as well as ltr, and even if you find the one girl who doesn't care about ethnicity, you won't have any other option so you will fall into a cucked relationship.
My bluepilled father, who thaught me that women care about personality/attitude , tried to disprove this by asking a lady we know (who btw is a single mother almost 50 dating a guy in his mid 30, both white) if she would ever date an asian. Answer, "I would never EVER date an asian guy" with a mixed expression of disgust and surprise in her face. Blasted.
Now personally, after being blackpilled, i tend to look past the plain looks/ethnicity, i now value other things like being good and sane, but most people only care about conventional beauty and nothing else.

TLDR; stay within your ethnic group

BTW, i'm starting to think that truecels are quite rare, most are just ethnicels and fatcels/baldcels. I've seen even white manlet chads slay easily.
I'm mixed race and I will spread my seed with many races

White included

Non whites have inferior genes

• +1
Reactions: Eazybone187
I've seen even white manlet chads slay easily.
Only because of JBW.

You didn't discover anything new, OP.
Image result for apathetic shrug gif