Ethnics are better off living in ethnic ghettos in the US

onion_salad

onion_salad

Platinum
Your average Asian American living in some 95% white suburb in the Midwest is very likely to be an incel.

Your average Indian American living in some 95% white suburb in the Midwest is very likely to be an incel.

Your average non-white passing Hispanic living in some 95% white suburb in the Midwest is very likely to be an incel.

Are Asians living in Flushing, Queens or Indians living in Edison, NJ or Hispanics living in Miami or El Paso likely to be incel?

Generally speaking not as much.

The answer here is clear. Do not integrate, if you live in the US just refuse to integrate and adopt American culture and live in an ethnic area. You’ll probably be happier that way in all honestly.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
Does not apply to blacks just fyi. They have universal niche everywhere in the US at this point.

A quarter of married black men have non-black spouses in the US despite them being the least integrated and most segregated group in the country.

If you’re black you can’t blame your inceldom on the race poll, you’re likely just ugly or non-NT.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: 0S4MA and TheLookInYourEyes
Does not apply to blacks just fyi. They have universal niche everywhere in the US at this point.

A quarter of married black men have non-black spouses in the US despite them being the least integrated and most segregated group in the country.

If you’re black you can’t blame your inceldom on the race poll, you’re likely just ugly or non-NT.
Dumb as fuck

I agree that it'll be better to be for an ethnic to be in their own ethnic environment but you have to have some sort of integration. It's immigrants not integrating with their new countries culture that halts their children's progress. Look at Asians who instill their Asian standards to their kids being raised in a white American society, if they actually had a grasp of American culture and applied that onto their kids the kids would be doing better than if they were being raised as traditional Asians just in white American society. Of course those Asian kids would be better off if they were raised in a pocket of Asian American communities. My parents are Mexican and they raised me in the US but my parents don't even care to seriously interact with American culture and they don't even speak English. And because they don't understand American society it's fucked me over, they try to raise me but I have a much better understanding of my environment than them, so when they try to give me advice or orders it's condescending because they really need me more than I need them. But in the end I'm grateful that I was raised around Chicano people, the children of ethnic immigrants who are raised around white people get fucked over, especially if their ethnic parents didn't even try to grasp the culture of the country and instead applied their own culture's customs.

I agree that it'll be better to be for an ethnic to be in their own ethnic environment but you have to have some sort of integration. It's immigrants not integrating with their new countries culture that halts their children's progress. Look at Asians who instill their Asian standards to their kids being raised in a white American society, if they actually had a grasp of American culture and applied that onto their kids the kids would be doing better than if they were being raised as traditional Asians just in white American society. Of course those Asian kids would be better off if they were raised in a pocket of Asian American communities. My parents are Mexican and they raised me in the US but my parents don't even care to seriously interact with American culture and they don't even speak English. And because they don't understand American society it's fucked me over, they try to raise me but I have a much better understanding of my environment than them, so when they try to give me advice or orders it's condescending because they really need me more than I need them. But in the end I'm grateful that I was raised around Chicano people, the children of ethnic immigrants who are raised around white people get fucked over, especially if their ethnic parents didn't even try to grasp the culture of the country and instead applied their own culture's customs.

You’re not racepilled enough.

Actual integration culturally matters very little. In fact it’s arguably the least relevant thing.

If it were about that then Americans would be more friendly to integrated 3rd gen Asian Americans than Muslim Bosniak immigrants. But it’s the other way around.

I mean you can go to St. Louis if you don’t believe me. City is full of Muslims but no one really cares about it since they’re all white af.

You’re not racepilled enough.

Actual integration culturally matters very little. In fact it’s arguably the least relevant thing.

If it were about that then Americans would be more friendly to integrated 3rd gen Asian Americans than Muslim Bosniak immigrants. But it’s the other way around.

I mean you can go to St. Louis if you don’t believe me. City is full of Muslims but no one really cares about it since they’re all white af.
The third generation Asian American will have better standing and opportunities than some Asian immigrant or a first generation Asian American. I'm trying to stress the point of seriously interacting with the culture of the land. Obviously that third generation Asian American will do better in an Asian American community as opposed to some white American community.

The third generation Asian American will have better standing and opportunities than some Asian immigrant or a first generation Asian American. I'm trying to stress the point of seriously interacting with the culture of the land. Obviously that third generation Asian American will do better in an Asian American community as opposed to some white American community.
Inceldom rates are higher among 2nd gen Asians than FOB Asian immigrants lmao.

It’s literally the other way around.

Inceldom rates are higher among 2nd gen Asians than FOB Asian immigrants lmao.

It’s literally the other way around.
FOB Asian immigrants marry other Asian immigrants, realistically that 2nd generation Asian American can do the same, while also having a more competent understanding of his environment.

FOB Asian immigrants marry other Asian immigrants, realistically that 2nd generation Asian American can do the same, while also having a more competent understanding of his environment.
No they can’t do the same statistically as 2nd gen Asian women date white guys enmass. 54% of 2nd gen Asian women date out.