Ethnics are the superior race.

TheBiggestIncelEver

TheBiggestIncelEver

Silver
The reason why ethnics are the superior race is because a superior race is supposed to self preserve and ethnics have higher birth rates then whites. Bye bye the supposed “superior race “ whites you will be replaced. You will never be ethnic and your race will die out.:ROFLMAO: Watch how mad the slavs get and they’re not even white . IMG 3616

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latvianchud185, SharpOrange, vernier and 2 others
Bump. Where are the school shooters ?

well well well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, ihearvoices and slavicpsycho
Cockroaches also breed a lot, does that also mean they are superior according to ur retarted logic?

Seriously u pajeets need to fuck off and die

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Cockroaches also breed a lot, does that also mean they are superior according to ur retarted logic?

> Shahnameh

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, Neverbeganlmaoo, Autismcel and 7 others

Truth is, whites don't reproduce because our lifestyle is so good that women literally only want to fuck the top percentile of men because they live in luxury.
In third world shitholes, men rape the women and they literally fuck anyone.
They live in such poor conditions and just breed as much as possible like animals.
There a reason poor countries always have high birthrates.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Truth is, whites don't reproduce because our lifestyle is so good that women literally only want to fuck the top percentile of men because they live in luxury.
They live in such poor conditions and just breed as much as possible like animals.
Keep coping. The truth is that your women keep on having abortions .

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
When ethnics come to the west they still have high birth rates . When ethnics come to the west they make more money then whites especially Indians.

Keep coping. The truth is that your women keep on having abortions .
Actually that is not true lol.
Even without abortions we would still have low birth rates.

In your third world shitholes, women get raped and fuck to not die of.
They get married at 3 years old.
then you get surprised people have more kids.

Actually that is not true lol.
Even without abortions we would still have low birth rates.

In your third world shitholes, women get raped and fuck to not die of.
They get married at 3 years old.
then you get surprised people have more kids.
It is true lol.

When ethnics come to the west they still have high birth rates . When ethnics come to the west they make more money then whites especially Indians.
Because the only indians that can actually immigrate here are the top 5% indians.
Most indians don't immigrate because 95% of the indian population lives in shitty conditions.

It's a numbers thing. The more ethnics that get pumped out, the more that will continue to migrate out to the west. And if the white births continue to decline, then there won't be enough of them to defend themselves from being taken over by the ethnics.

• Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
It's a numbers thing. The more ethnics that get pumped out, the more that will continue to migrate out to the west. And if the white births continue to decline, then there won't be enough of them to defend themselves from being taken over by the ethnics.
Some countries like mine now literally rely on immigration because whites aren't having enough children.
We are doomed.

Mogger but Id say kinda pale compared to ur pfp
Yea I go brown looking giga brown to pale as a ghost based on lighting. Those pics are me in neutral lighting. Here’s another I have more color here I think.

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and TheBiggestIncelEver
buddy birth rates are going down in ethnic countries aswell? when ethnics assimilate they also stop having kids

Yea I go brown looking giga brown to pale as a ghost based on lighting. Those pics are me in neutral lighting. Here’s another I have more color here I think.
Yee you look more brown in this. Are you actually inkel btw? Or you just trolling

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Not to mention dominant genetics. Whites are a minority compared to Africans and such. Due to racemixing *caused by whites* :feelskek:
the race will go extinct in a 1000 years

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver
Not to mention dominant genetics. Whites are a minority compared to Africans and such. Due to racemixing *caused by whites* :feelskek:
the race will go extinct in a 1000 years
less then that. By 2050 Sweden is reported to be 30% Muslim . IMG 3620